Getting your balls back! An Experiment!

Akula

Akula

Awards
Guys,
I don't know if anybody has asked this before or even thought of this, but the good old paranoia got to me. I walk around grabbing my balls checking if they shrunk or not... now this may not seem so funny at first but when you realize i only done a cycle of Methyl 1-D and now just started a cycle of Epistane, you might have a smile on your face!

My question is really,
If i ran like Nolva or Clomid with a test booster as a cycle does anybody think my balls would actually increase in size? call me crazy.

If anybody knows any medic and can help me or maybe even tell me why that won't work so i can save time and money.... Would be great... Any advice at all is welcome....

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
yea i dont know either...i was convinced my nuts shrank on my last cycle of havoc...then they seemed more full after pct and a few months down the road...now i'm on havoc again and i can't decide...

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont know if i understand the question,you want to run Nolva with an test booster just to get bigger nuts?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if i understand the question,you want to run Nolva with an test booster just to get bigger nuts?

For me, I thought he was asking if nolva caused an irreversible bigger balls effect.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think if anything were to increase the size of your balls, it would be Hcg. although I don't think it would be a great idea to just run an hcg cycle

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i mean aren't your balls eventually going to return to their normal size after a suppressive cycle? hcg just speeds up the process? Or is it really possible for your nuts to be stuck small even with Serms/AI's

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Guys,
I don't know if anybody has asked this before or even thought of this, but the good old paranoia got to me. I walk around grabbing my balls checking if they shrunk or not... now this may not seem so funny at first but when you realize i only done a cycle of Methyl 1-D and now just started a cycle of Epistane, you might have a smile on your face!

My question is really,
If i ran like Nolva or Clomid with a test booster as a cycle does anybody think my balls would actually increase in size? call me crazy.

If anybody knows any medic and can help me or maybe even tell me why that won't work so i can save time and money.... Would be great... Any advice at all is welcome....

NO.

At this point, I wont call you crazy, or judge you, but I will suggest you head over to the :

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/

Research more about the products you want to combine, and depending on dosages and "cycle" length of your "experiment" you may really want to be concerned about toxicity levels and negative side effects.

Akula

Akula

Awards
Yep sorry,
What i really ment to say i will be running some liver support products as well... and yes the whole plan is to try to get bigger balls.... HCG is out of the question due to the availability of it in Australia...

RoadBlock... So you wreckon apart from reducing estrogen and slighty boosting test there won't be any real effects(increasing in ball size wise)...?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
If you mean getting them bigger, growing them larger than the original size before any exogenous hormonal influences, NO.

If you mean getting them "back" to their normal size after your cycle, after there is shutdown, after there is shrinkage, then sure its entirely possible.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
try ATD at 25 mg a day for a month or so. maybe do 50 mg for the first week if the sides aren't bad