First Cycle hows this sound?

lookatmybicep

Awards
Hi im kyle
5 foot 10
156 lbs
bin doing lods of reserch and have com up with this wat do ya think and tips or advice is welcomed

M1T methy 1 testosterone by bargin supplements or s-drol not sure yet
liver supps milk thwistle
and some prostate supp Saw Palmetto or ActivaTe

PCT
Novedex XT or 60X0
serm if needed not sure what herd novla can mkae gyno worse if ya get it

il be on
10mg wk 1
20mg wk 2
20 mg wk 3 mayby 30mg

liver and prostate supp threwout cyle

then recmonded amount of novedex xt or 6oxo not sure what mg that will be

i will be easting clean lots of protien and carbs high calorie intake 2 about 4500

any help will be gerat or if ive mised anything u thing i need

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
You do not need steroids your height and weight. Bulk naturally, eat food.

Also either way, everything is all wrong. Bad first cycle, wrong support supps, horrible PCT.

Give it another year or two of being natural, gain some size, research steroid use, then come back

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
try eating 4500 calories a day for 4 weeks first without any juice because honestly your stats 5-10in 154lbs that is Skinny imo also m1t or sdrol is not what you want for a first ph

lookatmybicep

Awards
well i am giving it a year or 2 any way just wanted to know wat to do is there anything u can sugest wat would be a gd first cycle?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
those are not pretty for a first cycle.

I wont consider doing my first until I am in the 160's, and I am 143 right now... Its about patience, research, and knowing what your doing.

I would say trying doing some bulks naturally, or with other supps.

Try the Mass FX/ Hyperdrol 2 with about 4500 cals a day, clean foods, and intense WO's.

thats what I am doing this winter ^.^ Expecting it to add quite the poundage. Also I am including activate X though.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
ur not ready kid .. no way you should try this cycle wrong support supps and bad PCT is right

lookatmybicep

Awards
those are not pretty for a first cycle.

I wont consider doing my first until I am in the 160's, and I am 143 right now... Its about patience, research, and knowing what your doing.

I would say trying doing some bulks naturally, or with other supps.

Try the Mass FX/ Hyperdrol 2 with about 4500 cals a day, clean foods, and intense WO's.

thats what I am doing this winter ^.^ Expecting it to add quite the poundage. Also I am including activate X though.
K that sound less harsh on the body so many people telling me diffren things
so ya not need any pcts or liver supps with massFX or Hyperdrol

is ther anything less harsh or a gd first cycle for bulking up that would be gd for me any sugestions

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
well i am giving it a year or 2 any way just wanted to know wat to do is there anything u can sugest wat would be a gd first cycle?

In that case h-drol, or epi..... when that time comes. but s-drol and m1t can mess with even veterans....let alone a first cycle choice.

that time from now....

poke around and learn about support supps, PCT, side effects, and everything else.

I post in the steroid forum daily, and read almost every thread, I am learning a crapload, but know I am still not ready. I even know enough to give small portions of advice out, but trust me, I am dieing to use these products myself...... but its like getting a camaro for your first car....dont do it...

lookatmybicep

Awards
In that case h-drol, or epi..... when that time comes. but s-drol and m1t can mess with even veterans....let alone a first cycle choice.

that time from now....

poke around and learn about support supps, PCT, side effects, and everything else.

I post in the steroid forum daily, and read almost every thread, I am learning a crapload, but know I am still not ready. I even know enough to give small portions of advice out, but trust me, I am dieing to use these products myself...... but its like getting a camaro for your first car....dont do it...
lol
yep i bin doing so much reserch latly not even sure if im eva guna do it but id like to know wat my options are and wat experts think i should do thanks for all info Bro!:head:

Last edited:
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
K that sound less harsh on the body so many people telling me diffren things
so ya not need any pcts or liver supps with massFX or Hyperdrol

is ther anything less harsh or a gd first cycle for bulking up that would be gd for me any sugestions

i believe that would be called food, and creatine, and a really dialed in training program