Pp Bloat Qqq

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. So i am 6'5, 245lbs, 7% BF

have done SD/PP and a test/PP both 4 weekers in the past a year ago or so

anyways last time i took PP even with some adex i got a little bloat, in my face aswell. not bad but i just dont like it at all. it took about 1 month to go away.

anyone experienced how to minimize this on PP? Increase the adex? (since PP interferes with sodium channels and uptake, so i here, i dont know how adex could help)

ofcourse the usual p5p, liver supports etc were used

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didnt know PP interferes with sodium uptake.... can you elaborate for me?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
not really thats just what i heard from another forum, could be BS. they were saying you carry water holding more sodium, etc. but i dunno.

i know there are others who have bloated on this, just wondering how it can be minimized beyond p5p/adex

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. So i am 6'5, 245lbs, 7% BF

have done SD/PP and a test/PP both 4 weekers in the past a year ago or so

anyways last time i took PP even with some adex i got a little bloat, in my face aswell. not bad but i just dont like it at all. it took about 1 month to go away.

anyone experienced how to minimize this on PP? Increase the adex? (since PP interferes with sodium channels and uptake, so i here, i dont know how adex could help)

ofcourse the usual p5p, liver supports etc were used

Can't help you there buddy...but try hitting up the Competitive edge labs forum(PP clone P-plex). they might be able to help if you don't get anything here

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I always thought Pp was "wet", no?
I am not too sure on how you can relief the bloat, but you can try to use some diuretic.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always thought Pp was "wet", no?
I am not too sure on how you can relief the bloat, but you can try to use some diuretic.

they say its wet due to androgenic nature

but look in the nomeclature.

5a- means NO conversion

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say a compound is wet it is because you retain water on it right? Why would that occur with some and not others? Would some kind of sodium factor be involved like the OP said?

dice404

Awards
I am pretty sure that the bloat is not due to estrogen conversion. The structure (at least on paper) does not allow for any aromatization to take place. I have heard that this compound causes a mineral imbalance which accounts for the bloat that many experience.

I think the only solution to this would be control of sodium intake. Make sure potassium and water intake stay high, and sodium intake stays low.

EDIT: There may also be some prolactin induced sides which may influence bloat. Remember that all 17aa steroids to stimulate PR's to some extent. p-5-p, b6, or cabergoline could be used to alleviate this.