Where is everyone getting their M1T from..

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
I know where they are sold however I am wondering how many people are using M1T from lg.com or kilo or etc..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Almost everyone I have heard of got it from legal. Other than that, I have no idea.

Rick Morrow

Awards
I start the Methyl next Sunday... I'll be stacking BDC's 4AD transdermal with it

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
kilosports.com has it for half the price of legal gears.

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
I'll second that bump! Any word on their quality vs. Meso Labs, or any other their products vs. NOW Foods quality?

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
I know what you mean. 1MT is now within striking distance of giving a try. Just my luck I'm on a cycle of T1. I should get a bottle now before something may happen.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
You can pick it up here at the member store.

BTW I have heard that Kilosports has been cutting their powders. I think Bone posted this over at Gaining-mass.

spoofy

Awards
You can pick it up here at the member store.

BTW I have heard that Kilosports has been cutting their powders. I think Bone posted this over at Gaining-mass.

kilosports provides samples for those who would like to do lab analysis

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
The "cutting" idea behind legal gear happened a long time ago, 18 months I think. There has been nothing mentioned of bad quality since then. There is no reason to think they are selling a bad quality powder right now.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When several incoming shipments showed extreme impurities of the illegal kind, then I have every reason to questions them just lkike you questions others.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 1Fast400
The "cutting" idea behind legal gear happened a long time ago, 18 months I think. There has been nothing mentioned of bad quality since then. There is no reason to think they are selling a bad quality powder right now.
Do you buy any powder from them?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Why would I buy powder from them when I buy direct for my items?

In a pinch, I have bought YHCL from them before, the purity of it was fine.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Why would I buy powder from them when I buy direct for my items?

Who knows maybe if you were in a pinch?

In a pinch, I have bought YHCL from them before, the purity of it was fine.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
It was a long time ago, almost a year ago

loclhero

Awards
i tried to ask this before but i can't see my post but my sisters bf gets his supplements from milleniumfitness.com and he told me that they are going to start selling legal gear 1t for like less then 50bucks? how can someone sell it less than legal gear who is the compny that makes it?

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
i tried to ask this before but i can't see my post but my sisters bf gets his supplements from milleniumfitness.com and he told me that they are going to start selling legal gear 1t for like less then 50bucks? how can someone sell it less than legal gear who is the compny that makes it?
do you mean LG's T-1? cuz they're sellin that for 20 bux now

loclhero

Awards
no, i'm talking about the methyl 1-test. he orders from this place milleniumfitness for years and the guy told him they expect to have it by the end of next week. i don't know if it's for real or not but supposedly they'll be selling it for under 50 bucks which would be great coz i cnt afford the 80 bucks and i want legal gear.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG doesn't make it at all. He just sells it.

Power Nutrition sells the same one.

Meso Labs "makes it".

loclhero

Awards

LG doesn't make it at all. He just sells it.

Power Nutrition sells the same one.

Meso Labs "makes it".
well i'm still confused i guess, i mean i know these companies like legal gear don't actually make it but they're kind of the main supplier right? i mean it IS their brand. if that's the case, how can milleniumfitness sell it for like almost half?? i'm calling them coz this sounds too good.

loclhero

Awards
well i'm still confused i guess, i mean i know these companies like legal gear don't actually make it but they're kind of the main supplier right? i mean it IS their brand. if that's the case, how can milleniumfitness sell it for like almost half?? i'm calling them coz this sounds too good.
well i called milleniumfitness and the guy there was very cool. he said yes they are going to start stocking it. he didn't know exactly how much but was 100% certain that it would be somewhere between 48-51 bucks. i don't know why other sites are so much for this.

neckcrank

Awards

well i called milleniumfitness and the guy there was very cool. he said yes they are going to start stocking it. he didn't know exactly how much but was 100% certain that it would be somewhere between 48-51 bucks. i don't know why other sites are so much for this.

They emailed me back saying they will be shipping out their stock of Meso Labs M1T on Thurs. or Fri. of next week, this is a sweetheart deal for only $50.00 (80 10mg. tabs).

Is anyone familiar with this company? I have never heard of them before.

Are they legit?

NC

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i'm still confused i guess, i mean i know these companies like legal gear don't actually make it but they're kind of the main supplier right? i mean it IS their brand.
Nope. You can get it from anyone who wants to pick it up. Some companies don't want too for fear of legal issues.

loclhero

Awards

Nope. You can get it from anyone who wants to pick it up. Some companies don't want too for fear of legal issues.
whoa...wiat, is this stuff legal or no? i want to try and put on some size and this sounds dope but i'm not about getting busted. whasup with that? is it something that might become illegal or is it illegal now and still being sold? i know i see places online that sell steroids and i know that's illegal so i want to make sure here. help!! i am ready to order this stuff!

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is legal. For hells sake dude, if you did a search, you would have already seen that this has been discussed many times already.

neckcrank

Awards

whoa...wiat, is this stuff legal or no? i want to try and put on some size and this sounds dope but i'm not about getting busted. whasup with that? is it something that might become illegal or is it illegal now and still being sold? i know i see places online that sell steroids and i know that's illegal so i want to make sure here. help!! i am ready to order this stuff!

It is legal...for the time being.

NC