Where is everyone getting their M1T from..

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by loclhero
    well i'm still confused i guess, i mean i know these companies like legal gear don't actually make it but they're kind of the main supplier right? i mean it IS their brand. if that's the case, how can milleniumfitness sell it for like almost half?? i'm calling them coz this sounds too good.
    well i called milleniumfitness and the guy there was very cool. he said yes they are going to start stocking it. he didn't know exactly how much but was 100% certain that it would be somewhere between 48-51 bucks. i don't know why other sites are so much for this.

2. Originally posted by loclhero

well i called milleniumfitness and the guy there was very cool. he said yes they are going to start stocking it. he didn't know exactly how much but was 100% certain that it would be somewhere between 48-51 bucks. i don't know why other sites are so much for this.

They emailed me back saying they will be shipping out their stock of Meso Labs M1T on Thurs. or Fri. of next week, this is a sweetheart deal for only $50.00 (80 10mg. tabs).

Is anyone familiar with this company? I have never heard of them before.

Are they legit?

NC
    •   

3. Originally posted by loclhero
    well i'm still confused i guess, i mean i know these companies like legal gear don't actually make it but they're kind of the main supplier right? i mean it IS their brand.
    Nope. You can get it from anyone who wants to pick it up. Some companies don't want too for fear of legal issues.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Originally posted by Bobo

Nope. You can get it from anyone who wants to pick it up. Some companies don't want too for fear of legal issues.
    whoa...wiat, is this stuff legal or no? i want to try and put on some size and this sounds dope but i'm not about getting busted. whasup with that? is it something that might become illegal or is it illegal now and still being sold? i know i see places online that sell steroids and i know that's illegal so i want to make sure here. help!! i am ready to order this stuff!

5. It is legal. For hells sake dude, if you did a search, you would have already seen that this has been discussed many times already.
    •   

6. Originally posted by loclhero

whoa...wiat, is this stuff legal or no? i want to try and put on some size and this sounds dope but i'm not about getting busted. whasup with that? is it something that might become illegal or is it illegal now and still being sold? i know i see places online that sell steroids and i know that's illegal so i want to make sure here. help!! i am ready to order this stuff!

It is legal...for the time being.

NC
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. where can i get halodrol 50 from?
    By gymrattus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 03:18 PM
  2. Where is everyone from?
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 07:01 PM
  3. where is new stock halodrol coming from??
    By mouton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 02:28 PM
  4. Where is everyone from?
    By Rob1208lv in forum General Chat
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 11:39 AM
  5. Where Is Everyone From???
    By LM600 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 09:10 PM