nearly 4 weeks h drol

Buffgammaman

Awards
Well I've been on h drol for 50, 50 ,50 and 75. So far all I've gained is three pounds and a modest strength boost. I've got improved recovery time from it but no fat loss yet. No side effects yet ecept just recently I have been having some mild insomnia but not to bad.

My question is should I boost up to 100 for this last week or will I all of a suden exsplode with results in the 5th week staying at 75.

Also is there anything wrong with nutra costals h drol like did they have some bad batchs? is perhaps cels hdrol better? I'm just wondering because I know of many people that have responded better to this product then me and they only ran it at 50 the whole time thru never any higher.

I really don't want to take it higher for safty reasons but man I sure wish it was working better for me.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
1. if its not fat 3lbs in 4 weeks is not bad
2. h-drol is not a fat burner
3. your diet up to par?
4. have you ever run h-drol before...i think you could take it to 100mg for a week!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO halodrol needs to be dosed higher, and run longer than 4 weeks. Plenty of logs and feeback stating its perfecty safe to do so.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol is mostly for recomp. I ran 12 weeks CEL H-Drol only over the summer with no problems. Ramped up from 25 to 75 mg ED till the end. Finishing up PCT right now... very easy recovery. About to get blood work next week to confirm that.

I didn't gain much net weight either, about 180-185 by end. but I was significantly fuller in all the right areas and actually developed a full visible six pack of abs for the first time in my life. If I had to do it again, I'd pin with a little Test E (250-400 mg EW, adjusting as I move along depending on progress and side effects) for 12 weeks on top of H-Drol (75 mg ED) for the final 6-8 weeks.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
H-Drol is mostly for recomp. I ran 12 weeks CEL H-Drol only over the summer with no problems. Ramped up from 25 to 75 mg ED till the end. Finishing up PCT right now... very easy recovery. About to get blood work next week to confirm that.

I didn't gain much net weight either, about 180-185 by end. but I was significantly fuller in all the right areas and actually developed a full visible six pack of abs for the first time in my life. If I had to do it again, I'd pin with a little Test E (250-400 mg EW, adjusting as I move along depending on progress and side effects) for 12 weeks on top of H-Drol (75 mg ED) for the final 6-8 weeks.
You ran halodrol for 12 weeks?? And stating you weighed 185 doesnt help unless you give your start weight. lol.

fausty

Awards
Im just coming to the end of 4 weeks on my hdrol run... 50mg a day with a few days at 75. Im actually cutting it short (planned to go 5 weeks), but i havent gained much weight during the last week, most of my 6-8 pounds came about day 10 to 15. To be fair I have lost a little fat during the last week so net gain of muscle is still occuring...

andreas

Awards
i am about to start my hdrol cycle in about 2 weeks have anyone had problems with acne?

fausty

Awards
No not acne at all. But I did shed a little more hair than I would have liked :(

fausty

Awards
I was not shedding significantly prior to the hdrol, no more than what is supposed to fall out on a normal day.

When I washed my hair during the cycle I was finding alot more hair during each sweep of my hands through my hair in the shower.

most shedding occured start of week 2 thru to now (end of week 4)

nateo1979

Awards
the halogen on C4 doesnt allow for the compound to aromatize
Well I thought that meant that it does not convert or has low conversion to DHT. If research the real OT/TBOL the profile of the steroid says that due to the C4 it will not convert to DHT and also most people say that it is one of the best steroids regarding hairline. Correct me if Im wrong

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I thought that meant that it does not convert or has low conversion to DHT. If research the real OT/TBOL the profile of the steroid says that due to the C4 it will not convert to DHT and also most people say that it is one of the best steroids regarding hairline. Correct me if Im wrong
test will aromatize via cytocrome p450 ( i believe) into estrogen
and via 5a reducase to DHT

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

nateo1979

Awards
Its the aromatase enzyme.

So am I incorrect or correct does the 4chloro prevent h-drol from converting to DHT.

This is taken from wikipedia

Because of the 4-chloro alteration, Oral Turinabol can't interact with the aromatase enzyme, so estrogenic side effects aren't really a concern. However, it is interesting to note that some users report mild gynocomastia with oral turinabol alone. Whether this is due to the aromatization of a small amount of methyltestosterone left over from the manufacturing process, or Oral Turinabol possibly having a small amount of direct action at the estrogen receptor, is unclear. The 4-chloro alteration also prevents Oral Turinabol from interacting with the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, so conversion to a dihydro form is not possible. Even so, androgenic allopecia is still possible with higher doses eg (>40mg/day), and not surprisingly, some erectile dysfunction will be present when Oral Turinabol is used alone despite a functional, or highly functional sex drive. Although mild acne, gas, indigestion, elevated liver enzymes, diminished production of leutinizing hormone, and natural testosterone, are all worth noting, the most serious concern is the effect it has on the blood lipid profile.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So am I incorrect or correct does the 4chloro prevent h-drol from converting to DHT.

This is taken from wikipedia

Because of the 4-chloro alteration, Oral Turinabol can't interact with the aromatase enzyme, so estrogenic side effects aren't really a concern. However, it is interesting to note that some users report mild gynocomastia with oral turinabol alone. Whether this is due to the aromatization of a small amount of methyltestosterone left over from the manufacturing process, or Oral Turinabol possibly having a small amount of direct action at the estrogen receptor, is unclear. The 4-chloro alteration also prevents Oral Turinabol from interacting with the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, so conversion to a dihydro form is not possible. Even so, androgenic allopecia is still possible with higher doses eg (>40mg/day), and not surprisingly, some erectile dysfunction will be present when Oral Turinabol is used alone despite a functional, or highly functional sex drive. Although mild acne, gas, indigestion, elevated liver enzymes, diminished production of leutinizing hormone, and natural testosterone, are all worth noting, the most serious concern is the effect it has on the blood lipid profile.
thats what i told u lol
thats y i wrote what i did

Buffgammaman

Awards
1. if its not fat 3lbs in 4 weeks is not bad
2. h-drol is not a fat burner
3. your diet up to par?
4. have you ever run h-drol before...i think you could take it to 100mg for a week!

1. pretty sure it's not fat I don't feel heavier or bloated nor do I look like I have extra fat in my mid section. I'll know for sure at the end of my cycle when I get a bf% reading.

2. I know it's not but still some people have claimed some redution of when on cycle with it.

yes it is 3400 cals a day with 220 grams of protien thrown in.

I've run it once before but it was awhile ago and it was another brand I think the composition might have been sligtly different.

Buffgammaman

Awards
Im just coming to the end of 4 weeks on my hdrol run... 50mg a day with a few days at 75. Im actually cutting it short (planned to go 5 weeks), but i havent gained much weight during the last week, most of my 6-8 pounds came about day 10 to 15. To be fair I have lost a little fat during the last week so net gain of muscle is still occuring...
What's your diet like and were you taking any other sups? 6 to 8 pounds is what I was hoping for from this product but so far it hasn't happend.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
3400 calories is not enough to gain any sizable mass at 195 pounds.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
You ran halodrol for 12 weeks?? And stating you weighed 185 doesnt help unless you give your start weight. lol.
Start 180, end 185. Yep, 12 weeks straight. I had a glass of wine here and there too when out at dinners. Liver enzymes were only mildly elevated when I had blood work done last year on a short H-Drol cycle so I wasn't sweating it. I'm not advocating people copy me. Rather, I'm advocating people monitor their health closely and make rational decisions on cycle design based on how their body reacts to different compounds.

I wouldn't do it again though. Not be because of liver risk issues, but because pinning with a Test base (even lower doses) stacked with H-Drol max 8 weeks will probably give me more size gains while still improving definition and limiting sides.

Buffgammaman

Awards
3400 calories is not enough to gain any sizable mass at 195 pounds.

Well that's what my personal trainer told me to eat after doing a bf% reading and metabolic rate reading on me. He said that a diet of 220 grams of protien at 3400 cals a day would be the best for most mustle with out the extra fat.

If you dissagree how much would you recomend for some one of my hight and waight. keep in mind I am trying to just put on lean mass and not just over all bulk which more offten then not has fat to go along in it.

jeremy02

Awards
I started my CEL H-Drol at 75 MGs and after reading decided to ramp it up to 100 MGs before the first week was even over. Why pay for it if you're gunna dose it too low and waste it?

I'm planning to take it up to 125 MGs for a while and see where that gets me.

I'm also running 30 MGs Epistane the last couple of days. I'll let you know how it works out for me.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Well that's what my personal trainer told me to eat after doing a bf% reading and metabolic rate reading on me. He said that a diet of 220 grams of protien at 3400 cals a day would be the best for most mustle with out the extra fat.

If you dissagree how much would you recomend for some one of my hight and waight. keep in mind I am trying to just put on lean mass and not just over all bulk which more offten then not has fat to go along in it.
How did he test your 'metabolic rate'?

Buffgammaman

Awards
he had this device that ran a eletrical current from my hand to down to my foot and it spit out a bunch of readings. some of them he could tell right away like bf% but others he had to plug the numbers into a computer and that combind with my wieght and age thru some formula in a spread sheet could tell my metabolic rate.

really interesting stuff.