Lgp 4ad+

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
LGP 4-AD+

LGP 4-AD+: The Best Stacking Agent with Methyl 1-Test!!!

LGP 4-AD+ combines in the perfect ratio’s three of the top “wet” legal androgens on the market today coupled with the most advanced delivery method. Success in a bottle!!! Perfect for stacking with Methyl 1-Test!!!

It’s not just for orals anymore…

We wanted something that would make you bigger than standard 4-AD, so we added the right amount of Methyl-4-AD to keep side effects low, but gains high. According to our research, Methyl 4-AD should be 2.8 times as potent as regular 4-AD. It’s not just for orals anymore, because the science behind methylated compounds is that they circulate in your body longer then any other androgen. Which makes them ideal for a transdermal delivery. There is a reason so many people inject Winstrol instead of taking the pills. Methylated compounds delivered systemically work. Period!!!

Next we added HydroxyTestosterone to provide dry anabolic gains with a nice androgenic profile. HydroxyTestosterone is a potent steroid on it’s own, but it works synergistically with other androgens to produce mind blowing gains! It will also help suppress the conversion of Testosterone to estrogen.

Finally, we added in enough 4-AD to help even out the stack. 4-AD is a pre-cursor to Testosterone and combined with HydroxyTestosterone, it adds enough bulking androgen to pack on mass, but not bloat you up!
How to Use LGP 4-AD+:

Take 1-2 squirts twice a day, once after showering in the morning and once in the evening. Apply to thin tissues like forearms, feet tops, chest & behind the knees.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Meth 4-AD Oral

Hey Edog--
Now that I see meth 4-AD is really out there, I want to know more about it. Like how it does in small oral doses? What's your reasoning in transdermal only. You said something about bloat control; is oral to bloaty?

I become captain lethargy on any 1-test product, from the head down. Great results but it's like friggin tough on the female, my little soldier, and the head. 4-AD had always made me feel incredible. Def a positive thing. What would be the results oral, and then IM?

Thanks for putting it out there, and any info.

MOTIV8ER

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
The thinking is that oral would provide too quick a release and therefore a way higher estrogen conversion. Methyl-4-AD will increase the effectiveness of the stack, but you need the other components.

It is a perfect transdermal because Methyl-4-AD oral would cause too much of a spike in Methyl-Testosterone and then Methyl-Estradiol. With a dermal and HydroxyTestosterone, you will get the benefits of this potent compound without the bloat from an oral! I am very pleased with the ratio and know this product will kick ass!

EDog

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The liver metabolizes things at the same rate no matter what delivery system you give it. SO I don't see your reasoning behind less bloat with a transdermal.

I don't underatnd the reasoning behind putting a methylated compund in a transdermal gel which only gets a 20-30% absortion rate when it can get a 90% rate whgen taken orally.

Seems a waste of powder to me.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Not when you consider the slow release of dermals. It is perfect for Methyl 4-AD IMHO. Might be a total waste for Methyl 1-Test for example, but with Methyl 4-AD I feel it is perfect because you do not want too fast of a build-up of the androgen.

As far as less bloat, just because you have less of it in your system at any one time. Plus the liver is't what I am worried about here, it is aromatase.

EDog

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What you do mean buildup of androgen? Whether you take it orally or transdermally doesn't effect how fast the liver metabolizes it. It wouldn't change anything at all. You would still get the same side effects whether you took the whole dosage at one time or transdermally. The metabolites give you the side effects and that is controlled by the liver, not the delivery method.

Thats like saying the bloat from transdermal 4ad is less than oral 4ad. Over time its the same thing. The delivery will give a more stable release or the target hormone, not its metabolites. With the longer half-life of metabiolites it will buildup and be metabolized at the same rate. I really don't understand your reasoning behind this at all. It doesn't make sense.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is a reason so many people inject Winstrol instead of taking the pills. Methylated compounds delivered systemically work. Period!!!
LG, you are comparing injection to oral delivery here. Transdermal delivery is nowhere as efficient as injection.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I gotta agree with Bobo on this one E. Im not sure what your paying for the **** but Im sure its more then the nonmethylated 4ad. And the percentage of loss that occurs with dermals kinda throws away the whole reasoning behind methylating any compound. I dont think the benefits will outweight the results in the long run. 30% of a nondegradation androgen is still nowhere near a 85 - 95% when taken orally. Yes it will be much better then regular 4ad since there is almost no breakdown in the liver but I just dont see it being worthwhile to have to still take a compound that can be taken orally for much, much better results and rub it on as a dermal (which can get to be a pain in the ass sometimes) for probably less then 1/3 the effectiveness. I think the best thing would be to make it as an oral (in the lowest doses available which yield the best results) and run a couple trials with the stuff to verify any other concerns.
Side effects will definitly be of a greater magnitude since it will circulate through your system with a much higher amount but the sides will also be there in a dermal since it is doing the exact same thing just with aprox. 60% less of the compound. So then you could just run you little calculator and determine what the average daily doses would be with the dermal and make that pill form. Same great dose just without the hassle of having to go through the motions of appling and drying and peeling and irratation of some dermals. And if doses are not yielding results for someone then they simply change the amount or frequency of admistration until results becomes viable.

So how bout you hook me up with a bottle in oral form so I can run a couple tests on it. ;) :D

db

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
The issue is that with a dermal you get a slow even release and not a spike like with oral's.

If I released it as an oral, guys would immediately stack it with Methyl 1-Test, wouldn't take an anti-e and would pop a bunch of them. With a dermal the dose is controlled, there is a built in anti-e and you can't over do it.

If you really wanted to you would just shoot some Test-Prop if you want a good stack. I have concern for the people that take my supps. I might even make the next batch of Methyl 1-Test 7.5 mg tabs and increase the amount per bottle.

It is better than Methyl 4-AD anyway. I am selling a safe legal stackable to Methyl 1-Test for those who choose to do so.

EDog

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't lower the methyl1-test dosage, I love it the way it is.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The issue is that with a dermal you get a slow even release and not a spike like with oral's.

If I released it as an oral, guys would immediately stack it with Methyl 1-Test, wouldn't take an anti-e and would pop a bunch of them. With a dermal the dose is controlled, there is a built in anti-e and you can't over do it.

If you really wanted to you would just shoot some Test-Prop if you want a good stack. I have concern for the people that take my supps. I might even make the next batch of Methyl 1-Test 7.5 mg tabs and increase the amount per bottle.

It is better than Methyl 4-AD anyway. I am selling a safe legal stackable to Methyl 1-Test for those who choose to do so.

EDog
Thats fine and actually very wise. I just wanted to know why you think the side effects would be reduced. The built in Anti-E won't be that effective against mehyl 17 E2. I used Letro and Proviron to decrease overall estrogen and still got gyno with test/d-bol. Thank god I megadosed Nolva to get rid of it. For 17 methyl E2 you need something to block receptors.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
That is why we used a low dose of the product and the dermal is not going to give you a high spike like an oral product will thus reducing the likelyhood of E problems (extrapolate a 400 mg Test Prop and a 400mg Test Cyp, you bloat more from TP because the amount at any one point you have more estradiol).

It will still require conversion to Methyl Testosterone and then ME2 so a anti aromatase will help a lot and also I think it might bind better to the AR than standard 4-AD. Either way for the cost it is the best item on the market IMHO.

EDog

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
For the 25 people that have PM'd me about this and the 50 or so more that will think about PM'ing me about this:

I had no idea about this product and was kept in the dark as everyone was. I did not participate in the development of this product other than providing the carrier. What are my opinions about this product? It makes more sense to me as an oral but transdermal delivery, in conjunction with the 4-OHT, may ease the estrogenic sides. Only feedback reports from real world users will tell the tale...

Chemo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is why we used a low dose of the product and the dermal is not going to give you a high spike like an oral product will. It will still require conversion to Methyl Testosterone and then ME2 so a anti aromatase will help and also I think it might bind better to the AR than standard 4-AD. Either way for the cost it is the best item on the market IMHO.

EDog

Generally methylation decreases androgenic activity. Why do you think it will increase? The metabolite methyl DHT certainly will but will also increase side effects that an AI will not have any effect. Other than that I don't see how it will be more androgenic. Your basically trying to mimic the effect of methyl test which overall sucks compared to most other AAS.

I still don't undertand why you think a spike will increase the side effects. The metabolites have half-life that last for much longer (sometimes days) compared to the target hormone. How fast its delivered has zero effect. Hormones and side effects gnerally are a result of the buildup over days and weeks. Whether the delivery takes 4 hours or 12 won't make much difference on side effects.

Package it with Nolva because this substance has a better chance of giving you gyno than anything out there.

Generally I like the products you put out Eric and think you run a great business but this one doesn't make sense to me.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Chemos a mindreader!!!

E,
What is the secret anti-e thats already added to the 4ad+? Its not on the label ingredients and Im just curious on how it can keep you from overdoing it.
Have you ran any trials on the stuff yet?

db

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Chemo
For the 25 people that have PM'd me about this and the 50 or so more that will think about PM'ing me about this:
LOL!

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The anti-e that is already in the 4ad+ is the hydroxytest.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
I have run trials and the results were great. Everybody stacked it with Methyl 1-Test though. Unfortunately, they are not board members. I do not like my ideas being stolen and my formula's are my competitive advantage, so I keep trials very low key only a few know about them. Look for more from us though soon!

The "secret" anti-E effects come from the HydroxyTestosterone conversion to HydroxyAndrodione. Also, I put only 1 gram in the product on purpose to keep sides low. It's not expensive to produce methyl-4-AD. I know it will give a better anabolic punch combined in a good formula. A ratio of 3g Hydroxy Test to 1g Methyl 4-AD plus the competition with 4-AD metabolites should render the E issues moot. You can take Letro with it or Hydroxy-4-Adione if you are terribly concerned, but why Nolvadex? Why not take an aromatase inhibitor which will give you higher Test levels and prevent E conversion vs. taking a competitive inhibitor?

We all go through this with new products. Questions, a few people try it and then acceptance. I caught **** for HydroxyTestosterone too and now everyone likes it.

Finally, I didn't say that it would be more androgenic, I said it would most likely bind to the AR tighter than standard 4-AD alone. I think it will based on other methylated diols that I studied. I was not discussing the Androgenic/Anabolic ratio of the compound. AR binding is also what accounts for the anabolic effect too and it should inprove that over 4-AD by tighter binding.

I stand by the ratio and the principle. We will have a Non-Methyl version up for those that don't want Methyl 4-AD. I think the stufff would totally suck as an oral, but as a dermal mixed properly, I know it does really well and we have taken every precaution to protect the safety of the end user.

Hope that helps.

EDog

PS Methyl-Testosterone is only poor because it has such a high conversion to ME2. THe bodybuilders of old didn't have letro or anything like it, so MT fell off the radar, but it assays out more anabolic than Test period. Not crazy 17 times like Methyl 1-Test but still 2.8 isn't bad. Plus you know to take Vida's work with a grain of salt.

db682

Awards
  • Established
bobo,
which part doesnt make sense to you? the Methyl 4ad or the delivery method of it that eric chose?

E,
the only thing that will be effected by it being in a dermal form is the toxicity of it on the liver and the strength of the overall product. I have to agree with bobo. The delivery speed breakdown will not have much to any impact on the side effects along the line of physical imperfections (gyno, bloat, acne). It will have a bad effect on the liver toxicity values though. I have a study that Ill try to post that shows that slow applied stresses to the liver via drugs and meds are much more of a strain then a sudden larger dose. It had to do with the continued cycle of stress on the liver not giving any time for recovery and causing necrosis (localized death of living tissue). The damage is repairable after all high sustained stresses are subsided since its not actually cirrhosis of the liver taking place but it will definitly be something to be aware of.

db

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The "secret" anti-E effects come from the HydroxyTestosterone conversion to HydroxyAndrodione. Also, I put only 1 gram in the product on purpose to keep sides low. It's not expensive to produce methyl-4-AD. I know it will give a better anabolic punch combined in a good formula. A ratio of 3g Hydroxy Test to 1g Methyl 4-AD plus the competition with 4-AD metabolites should render the E issues moot. You can take Letro with it or Hydroxy-4-Adione if you are terribly concerned, but why Nolvadex? Why not take an aromatase inhibitor which will give you higher Test levels and prevent E conversion vs. taking a competitive inhibitor?

Hydroxytest will not be that effective against 17 methyl E2. Competition of metabolites? 4-AD's metabolites are not the saem as Methyl 4-AD's metabolites so I don't understand where you get that idea. In this case you will have the additive effects of both.

Gyno is not totally understand and I took Letro WITH proviron in a test/d-bol stack and STILL got gyno. I also had MUCH more cirulation test since I was above supraphysiological levels. This is something that 4-AD will not do that much no matter what form it is. In essence its still a prohormone that will produce very potent metabolites usually produced by AAS. Thats basically the same metabolites you will get in that stack (except you will get a stronger DHT with yours). Nolvadex is best preventer of gyno and if want to do some reseach on the subject please go read the articles over at CEM which has been the best overall discussion about what causes gyno. It can be many things (estrogen, imbalance of hormones, prolactin, etc..)

It doesn't take much 17 methyl E2 to cause problems and letro does not eliminate all conversion and doesn't account for circulating estrogen already present. If that was the case I would of never got it.

MT was poor because the side effects compared to the gains sucked. The amount you had to take to get gains virtually made you a zit popping, hair losing bloated fish. Talk to anyone that has taken it with an AI and they will tell you the same thing. AI's don't block methyl DHT and the nasty effects it can cause. It didn't fall off the radar because of the lacking of Letro. BB'ers popped D-bol on a regualr basis because the gians were better and the side effects were less, even though they BOTH produced the same estrogen metabolite.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bobo,
which part doesnt make sense to you? the Methyl 4ad or the delivery method of it that eric chose?

E,
the only thing that will be effected by it being in a dermal form is the toxicity of it on the liver and the strength of the overall product. I have to agree with bobo. The delivery speed breakdown will not have much to any impact on the side effects along the line of physical imperfections (gyno, bloat, acne). It will have a bad effect on the liver toxicity values though. I have a study that Ill try to post that shows that slow applied stresses to the liver via drugs and meds are much more of a strain then a sudden larger dose. It had to do with the continued cycle of stress on the liver not giving any time for recovery and causing necrosis (localized death of living tissue). The damage is repairable after all high sustained stresses are subsided since its not actually cirrhosis of the liver taking place but it will definitly be something to be aware of.

db
Both. Its following the same principle of methyl test which sucks. Methyl test whether injected, trans or oral blows. Just aks the people that have used it.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Bobo,

Look at the binding profiles of Methylated diols/triols. Take Methyl-OHN for example, Methylating this triol makes it way more potent than the 4th Chloro equivilent, so methylating hydroxyls has a substancial effect on the anabolic profile.

Why are you hung up on the androgenic nature of the compound, it is binding strength we are speaking about, not A/A ratio which we know is bullshit. Plus it is meant to be stacked with a very androgenic compound in Methyl 1-Test which will help further elimate gyno chances.

So, in a nutshell Methyl 4-AD is going to be a more potent anabolic than 4-AD without the conversion to Methyl-Test. We are using HydroxyTest to minimize the Methyl-Test to ME2 which is going to be minimized by the OHDione.

So, it will do as advertised. Provide a potent punch to the mix with the lowest possible side effects. Don't hate me cuz I am beautiful...

EDog

PS Thought police, where are you in attacking Methyl Hydroxy Nandrolone? Untested, methyl nandrolone binds tighter to the PR and we have no anti-progestrone/anti-prolactins except vitex. Ever considere mentioning that to him

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
methyltest

methyltest gets a bad rap. The problem with methyl test is that it is metabolized very quickly and has a very short half-life. Aside from this, it has much less binding to SHBG than either test or DHT. This leaves more in circulation per a given dose. The conversion to methylestradiol is a concern but the anti -e properties of hydroxytest and metabolites should help with that. I get where edog is coming from with the transdermal. It basically acts as a controlled release form that prevents the rapid entry and exit of the oral from circulation. Also, methylated compouinds that are taken peripherally are not necessarily metabolized at the same rate as when they are taken orally. Could be an interesting compound.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Hydroxytest will not be that effective against 17 methyl E2. Competition of metabolites? 4-AD's metabolites are not the saem as Methyl 4-AD's metabolites so I don't understand where you get that idea. In this case you will have the additive effects of both.

Gyno is not totally understand and I took Letro WITH proviron in a test/d-bol stack and STILL got gyno. I also had MUCH more cirulation test since I was above supraphysiological levels. This is something that 4-AD will not do that much no matter what form it is. In essence its still a prohormone that will produce very potent metabolites usually produced by AAS. Thats basically the same metabolites you will get in that stack (except you will get a stronger DHT with yours). Nolvadex is best preventer of gyno and if want to do some reseach on the subject please go read the articles over at CEM which has been the best overall discussion about what causes gyno. It can be many things (estrogen, imbalance of hormones, prolactin, etc..)

It doesn't take much 17 methyl E2 to cause problems and letro does not eliminate all conversion and doesn't account for circulating estrogen already present. If that was the case I would of never got it.

MT was poor because the side effects compared to the gains sucked. The amount you had to take to get gains virtually made you a zit popping, hair losing bloated fish. Talk to anyone that has taken it with an AI and they will tell you the same thing. AI's don't block methyl DHT and the nasty effects it can cause. It didn't fall off the radar because of the lacking of Letro. BB'ers popped D-bol on a regualr basis because the gians were better and the side effects were less, even though they BOTH produced the same estrogen metabolite.
Excellent post!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: methyltest

methyltest gets a bad rap. The problem with methyl test is that it is metabolized very quickly and has a very short half-life. Aside from this, it has much less binding to SHBG than either test or DHT. This leaves more in circulation per a given dose. The conversion to methylestradiol is a concern but the anti -e properties of hydroxytest and metabolites should help with that. I get where edog is coming from with the transdermal. It basically acts as a controlled release form that prevents the rapid entry and exit of the oral from circulation. Also, methylated compouinds that are taken peripherally are not necessarily metabolized at the same rate as when they are taken orally. Could be an interesting compound.
17 methyl E2 has a half life of 2 days. Your anti-e's half life is much less. You actually think hydroxytest will eliminate 17ME2?

It gets a bad rap because it sucks in the real world.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
understand

methyl test does suck in the real world becuase its half life is very short. If you could prolong the half-life of methyl test, then you would have a decent anabolic. I think this formulation attempts to do just that. I haven't tried it, but it will be interesting to see what it does. Also, it has much more hydroxytest than it does methyl 4-ad, which will help to mitigate methyl estradiol formation.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
The effectiveness is based on the HUGE increase in anabolic effect from the Methyl-4-AD itself. Methyl-Test is a small factor and MethylE2 will be even less of a factor. The conversions of diols are relatively poor.

The MAIN FACTS PROVE that methylating a diol increases the potency 6-10 fold. Why shold it be different for Methyl 4-AD? I can site example after example...

We put so little in there because there is no need for high doses and the release is prolonged which is why it makes a great dermal! We wanted to make sure E was not going to be an issue so we added in HydroxyTest.

EDog

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: understand

methyl test does suck in the real world becuase its half life is very short. If you could prolong the half-life of methyl test, then you would have a decent anabolic. I think this formulation attempts to do just that. I haven't tried it, but it will be interesting to see what it does. Also, it has much more hydroxytest than it does methyl 4-ad, which will help to mitigate methyl estradiol formation.
If you think 2.5mg/day will actually do something with eliminating the estrogen metabolites, your nuts.

The bottom line is that the side effects don't warrant the gain for methyl test. If you take enough to achieve decent gains, your fighting very nasty side effects.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The effectiveness is based on the HUGE increase in anabolic effect from the Methyl-4-AD itself. Methyl-Test is a small factor and MethylE2 will be even less of a factor. The conversions of diols are relatively poor.

The MAIN FACTS PROVE that methylating a diol increases the potency 6-10 fold. Why shold it be different for Methyl 4-AD? I can site example after example...

We put so little in there because there is no need for high doses and the release is prolonged which is why it makes a great dermal! We wanted to make sure E was not going to be an issue so we added in HydroxyTest.

EDog
You base everything on Vida and there are also example after example proving that prove ratios can mean jack **** in the real world.

The profile on methyl test proves that one. 1-test is another example.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
True, Vida is speculation at best, but the theory that Methylating diols vastly increases effectiveness was a thoery first mentioned by Chemo, then Instynct seconded it. When I looked through the assay's, you can see a HUGE trend. I am not sure about the specific numbers being accurate, but a trend like this is hard to ignore. I can site more examples, but I would be giving away my next product. ;)

I don't object to debates, but people read very little of these posts and statements like this:

"The amount you had to take to get gains virtually made you a zit popping, hair losing bloated fish."

Can make me lose customers from sheer ignorance. Debating is cool with me. It was totally fun. I was just trying to explain that the benefit comes from the Methyl-4-AD itself, not the reliance on Methyl-Test, which is why a low dose has great benefit IMHO.

EDog

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, Vida is speculation at best, but the theory that Methylating diols vastly increases effectiveness was a thoery first mentioned by Chemo, then Instynct seconded it. When I looked through the assay's, you can see a HUGE trend. I am not sure about the specific numbers being accurate, but a trend like this is hard to ignore. I can site more examples, but I would be giving away my next product. ;)

I don't object to debates, but people read very little of these posts and statements like this:

"The amount you had to take to get gains virtually made you a zit popping, hair losing bloated fish."

Can make me lose customers from sheer ignorance. Debating is cool with me. It was totally fun. I was just trying to explain that the benefit comes from the Methyl-4-AD itself, not the reliance on Methyl-Test, which is why a low dose has great benefit IMHO.

EDog
I don't care about your next product because frankly you being fascinated with methylated substances is something that I already questioned a while back. I suggested using methyl tren in a transdermal and Curt suggested using methyl 1 test in a trans so stop acting like your some sort of original thinker here. Its not anything new.

Sheer ignorance? Have you even talked to anyone thats used methyl test? I have, along with plenty other testimonials and they will all tell you the saem thing, it sucks.

""The amount you had to take to get gains virtually made you a zit popping, hair losing bloated fish."

That statement is very true and I suggest you actually talk to someone thats taken it. Those side effects are real and if your going to make a substance that eventually converts into it, expect to answer questions about it. Whether you lose customers is up to you. You answer the questions about your products and if its satifactory enough people will believe you. Don't bitch and complain when people ask them and don't even think about accusing me of trying to scare people off. You take that bullshit somewhere else...

You making claims that it will give a big "punch" seem a little far fetched considering your only getting 2.5mg/day.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
We have been through this and can agree to disagree.

Although I think you mistook my sheer ignorance comment, which was not aimed at you, it was aimed at the standard bb.com reader. I have been nothing but respectful to you by the way. You are not ignorant at all for your opinions and I said I enjoyed the debate, but saying Methyl-4-AD and MethylTest have the same effect profile isn't entirely true. I did word my response poorly though, sorry.

I didn't say the side effects were not real, but we are using an entirely different compound in methyl 4-AD than MethylTest and we have added in compounds to minimize the sides which we have already covered.

Nice chatting with you.

E

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been nothing but respectful to you by the way.
E
Accusing me of trying to scare people away with simple questions in which you still haven't fully answered isn't respectable, its shady.

You failed to defend yourself in the M1T thread in which Pat would of had a field day with you if I didn't post references and studies backing up the myth of hepatoxicity. You failed to answer the transdermal questions about 2 hours ago until I posted Chemo's response which was fully available if you took the time to search. And you still haven't given clear evidence on how 2.5mg of methyl 4AD will have any benefit. You've also failed to explain why the side effects would be lessened in a slower delivery.

So after I've basically helped you with everything you've failed to answer and you accuse me of trying to scare people away.

Thanks a bunch Eric, I appreciate it.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with bobo that methyl-4ad is very bad, Not to take away form any of your products edog, but from what i ahve seen first hand and on paper, the sides are just too big of a risk for the little gains it will offer in mho.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
This is my last post on this topic.

I appreciate your help in a lot of way.

By the way, I have a normal job, so researching everything in a half hour isn't always possible. Chemo should defend his product since we sell his dermal mix BTW, which is why we buy from him. I never claimed to be a transdermal expert.

Finally, I have answered your questions in much detail. We can disagree, but I still stand by the formula.

2.5mg of MethylTest isn't going to do much, but I think 25mg of topical Methyl-4-AD will do a lot. The slow release of the dermal will make sides non-existant because the HydroxyTest will be slowly released and metabolized too.

We can disagree here. I told you that I worded my email poorly BTW and appologized for the mistake. I talk to guys everyday on bb.com that don't know the least about steroids, so comparing 25mg Methyl-4-AD topical side effects to 25mg of MethylTest is what I took issue with. The debate is fine and was actually fun.

Eric

I am done...

Last edited:

db682

Awards
  • Established
nsruffryder,
Why dont you post this info that you have scene first hand on paper? We are a learning community and everyone shares alike buddy. If it is useless then I imagine you have no need to hold out on the info to better yourself with selling it, right. So hook a curious bro up.

Im sure everyone following this thread feels the same way too.

db

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the product is so useless. I'll try a bottle and tell you guys what happens. Of course it would need to be free. JK

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe bruce K. has the info... I will shoot him a PM.
He had the methyl-4ad out for awhile, I dont think he has any still available though...

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW, Im sorry if my post sounded hostile, I am all up for debate.
In the end, we all still lvoe each other :)