not feelin it!

mbm

Awards
im about half way through my third week on phera-plex and im not feeling much at all. Im taking 30 mg per day n getting plenty of nutrition. Should i bump it up to 45 mg for weeks 4 and 5? I weigh 175 lbs.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
30mg should be plenty for 175 lbs

what is your diet and training like, what compounds have you used before, what did you "feel" from them

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You definately should see some results from this.

mbm

Awards
my diet is pretty on point..im eating five full meals a day, plenty of protien shakes in between...training about 5 days a week on a three day split between chest, shoulders back n legs, n then bi's tri's n forearms. I keep reps in the 6-8 range n do 4 sets of all exercises n do about 6 exercises per day. This is my first cycle, i trained for 5 years naturally. I just dont feel like im "ON" anything, i havnt made any real improvements.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
my diet is pretty on point..im eating five full meals a day, plenty of protien shakes in between...training about 5 days a week on a three day split between chest, shoulders back n legs, n then bi's tri's n forearms. I keep reps in the 6-8 range n do 4 sets of all exercises n do about 6 exercises per day. This is my first cycle, i trained for 5 years naturally. I just dont feel like im "ON" anything, i havnt made any real improvements.
Please explain "pretty on point".
Can you post a sample of your diet for 1 day?

mbm

Awards
2 cups of oatmeal, bananna, protein shake
1 lb chicken breast, baked potato
1/2 lb spaghetti, meatballs,salad
Assorted fruit salad, protein shake

This is what im eating today

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
what brand are you taking? is it the original AX, or a clone? your diet looks ok, depending on how tall you are, but it's not bad.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
2 cups of oatmeal, bananna, protein shake
1/2 lb spaghetti, meatballs,salad
Assorted fruit salad, protein shake

This is what im eating today
Throw those potato's out and get some sweet potato's for slow release carbs. You have a ton of fast release starches in there. You need some veggies bad. Broccoli is good, green salads-spinach. Brown rice is also good.
I would also make sure I was taking 6-8g of fish oil per day, you gotta have some good fats.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
lets not get distracted here, the point of the thread is not diet it's being "on" PP for 3 weeks and not feeling anything. getting a sample of his diet was a valid point though.:thumbsup:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think his diet and training are fine. Maybe he doesn't respond well to Phera, some people don't.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how are your gains?

i never felt "on" i actually never feel ON

what brand?

i also didnt gain as much as i woulda thought with my PPLEX / MDROL bridge. only 10 pounds, not bad, PCT starts tonight, i also leaned out a little.

but i went up to 57.6 mg on my pplex,....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I ran PPlex @ 30mg ed I gained about 10 pounds in the first 10 days, and i was 240 pounds when i started. A lot of it was bloat, but i could tell SOMETHING was happening.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didnt get any bloat from phera, all lean, didnt blow up at ALL

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
lets not get distracted here, the point of the thread is not diet it's being "on" PP for 3 weeks and not feeling anything. getting a sample of his diet was a valid point though.:thumbsup:
Heres the thing though, is his diet is good enough to yield gains regardless of what he is on. If he really is eating that much he should be seeing gains w/o the Phera. I question his workout routine and sleep schedule.

mbm

Awards
im taking CEL p-plex...i get about 6-7 hours of sleep per night and there is nothing wrong with my training..ive done extensive research over the years n have settled into a good routine...im the guy that all the other guys accuse of taking roids when i never have up until now...all of my measurements and strength is that of guys 20 or so lbs heavier than me..i have bird legs

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
6-7 isnt quite enough. 8-9hrs is about right.

List your workout routine.

mbm

Awards
Arms: 4x dumbell curls
4x wide grip barbell curls
4x hammer curls
4x cross body hammer
4x skull crusher
4x overhead tricep extensions
4x cable push-downs
Chest: 4x bench
4x dumbell flys
4x straight arm barbell pull over
4x incline bench
4x cable cross overs
Back/Shoulders: 4x lateral arm raises
4x front dumbell raise
4x bent rear delt row
4x dead lift
4x shoulder press
4x bent rear delt raise
4x shrug

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heres the thing though, is his diet is good enough to yield gains regardless of what he is on. If he really is eating that much he should be seeing gains w/o the Phera. I question his workout routine and sleep schedule.

But even if his diet wasn't good enough to bulk he could still notice strength gains and he has said he hasn't noticed anything. I have gone up in strength on Phera while in calorie deficit

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
4x hammer curls
4x cross body hammer
4x skull crusher
4x cable push-downs
4x dumbell flys
4x incline bench
4x cable cross overs
4x front dumbell raise
4x bent rear delt row
4x dead lift
4x shoulder press
4x bent rear delt raise
4x shrug
looks like you are doing 16-20 sets per bp. That too much IMO.
Leg work????

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4x hammer curls
4x cross body hammer
4x skull crusher
4x cable push-downs
4x dumbell flys
4x incline bench
4x cable cross overs
4x front dumbell raise
4x bent rear delt row
4x dead lift
4x shoulder press
4x bent rear delt raise
4x shrug
I think you may be overtraining imo 16 setsfor bi's and tris they are a small muscle group is your strength up in your lifts.

mbm

Awards
my strength is only up very slightly...but i dont know if that was just a placebo effect since i knew what i was taking...its not enough to tell...ill try cutting down my sets and see if that helps

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i'm sorry here folks, i don't see how any of this is getting any closer to identifying the situation, call me ignorant or whatever. listen man the only thing i can tell you is (like unreal machine said) maybe you are a non-responder to PP. hell i'm a non-responder to p-slin and AP (and yes my carb intake is in line), my point is this, sometimes certain compounds don't do anything to certain people. just like some compounds agree with some and not with others, i.e. superdrol, i love the stuff but a friend of mine can't take it. sorry you are having trouble with PP.

nateo1979

Awards
i'm sorry here folks, i don't see how any of this is getting any closer to identifying the situation, call me ignorant or whatever. listen man the only thing i can tell you is (like unreal machine said) maybe you are a non-responder to PP. hell i'm a non-responder to p-slin and AP (and yes my carb intake is in line), my point is this, sometimes certain compounds don't do anything to certain people. just like some compounds agree with some and not with others, i.e. superdrol, i love the stuff but a friend of mine can't take it. sorry you are having trouble with PP.
agree. diet looks fine. training looks good.

callaway

Awards
Most people do see results earlier but i've talked to others that did not see anything until day 20 or 21. I didn't see any results when I took phera-plex. That could be because I was taking EST's phera-vol.....product is questionable IMO.

C_

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bingo

I don't respond to Epithios for example. Not much anyway. But SD, PP, work great, hehe.

I think his training is fine. Overtraining? It's hard to overtrain on steroids, on SD i bumped up my volume a lot and increased my training frequency and it felt like i could have done more... the muscle recovery was ridiculous.

Another thing. I've researched these compounds a lot. I mean i went to the top boards and ran a search on almost every compound and opened every thread that was 2+ pages long and read all of it. There's quite a few people who don't respond much at all to Phera Plex. PPlex is good and legit so i am guessing you don't respond well to it... but to answer your question, i don't see the harm in bumping up the dosage and running it a little longer to be sure. Have you noticed any testicular atrophy?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
bingo

I don't respond to Epithios for example. Not much anyway. But SD, PP, work great, hehe.

I think his training is fine. Overtraining? It's hard to overtrain on steroids, on SD i bumped up my volume a lot and increased my training frequency and it felt like i could have done more... the muscle recovery was ridiculous.
same here man, when i'm on, unless i fall over or something falls off, i'm not over training, and that routine is not overtraining as long as you are on. while i'm on, i also get varied sleep, sometimes 6 hours sometimes 12, depends on what's going on in my life, but it varies. i just got a little frustrated with the "taking stabs in the dark" at what could be wrong. yes diet, yes training, yes sleep are all important questions, but WTF did most people miss the fact that he said and the thread is entitled "not feeling it"? i don't care if your not getting any sleep at all, sitting on the couch picking your butt and eating nothing but Ben and Jerry's, you will feel something from PP, if you are a responder to it.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
You won't respond to any steriod, oral or injectable unless your diet and training is where it needs to be. Steriods are not magic and will not automatically put size and weight on you. That comes from eating and training. Period.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
same here man, when i'm on, unless i fall over or something falls off, i'm not over training, and that routine is not overtraining as long as you are on. while i'm on, i also get varied sleep, sometimes 6 hours sometimes 12, depends on what's going on in my life, but it varies. i just got a little frustrated with the "taking stabs in the dark" at what could be wrong. yes diet, yes training, yes sleep are all important questions, but WTF did most people miss the fact that he said and the thread is entitled "not feeling it"? i don't care if your not getting any sleep at all, sitting on the couch picking your butt and eating nothing but Ben and Jerry's, you will feel something from PP, if you are a responder to it.
that is where i have to disagree if you just take PP even if you are a responder and don't do any working out you will NOT feel it. When he said not feeling it it could mean several things not feeling the weight gain? not feeling the strength gain? etc

NAS

NAS

Awards
You won't respond to any steriod, oral or injectable unless your diet and training is where it needs to be. Steriods are not magic and will not automatically put size and weight on you. That comes from eating and training. Period.
+1!
to add, I took pplex and didnt see results typically experienced by many users, I think that I can add myself to the list of people that do not respond well to the compound. Mdrol was a kick, Hdrol was lackluster although I could have pushed the cycle to close to the previous which was a mdrol to pplex bridge.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well i got to tell ya guys, when i take PP my mood and attitude improves, i get happy, and in a better mood (andronic effect) now when i take SD i get a bit more edgy, and a bit more quicker to lose my cool, not bad, but it's noticeable to me. now this happens whether i lift or not. so i'm thinking instead of being a non-responder, i might be someone who is ultra sensitive to PS/PH. like i said in my previous post, i feel these effects right away no matter what i'm doing (lifting or not). i stand corrected when stating that others might "be in the same boat", what is one way for one person does not mean it's the same for the next.....i'm always preaching that concept, i have just been reminded of it also. thx

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really don't think i HAVE to be eating right and sleeping right to feel it. Regardless of those patterns, pumping my body full of steroids still gives me some real muscle hardness and the feeling that i'm pumped up 24/7, and you could still notice sides like libido, acne, shedding, aggression, sleep patterns. And like Lennoxchi said, the mental effects as well.

If you get NOTHING out of it, I would look beyond the diet and training. Which the OP does fine anyway.