winstrol then test/deca

orangejuice07

Awards
i have been on my winstrol cycle for 4 weeks now. been taking .5cc shots 3x a week(100mg/cc) and i haven't noticed much but a little hardening of my muscles and a little definition but nothing major. would it hurt to throw in the test 400 and deca 300 that i have on hand and make it a total of a 16 week cycle? i already have all the pct i would need for this cycle and another. any help is appreciated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
pretty dumb to run a winny only cycle, and winny needs to be pinned everyday....not 3x a week.

go ahead and run the test/deca. i hope u have a good PCT lined up

orangejuice07

Awards
ya i have 6oxo, lean extreme, and nolvadex 20mg and 10mg.

i have been taking milk thistle and fish oil thru the whole cycle and i just started taking the nolvadex 10mg just to be safe. i have enough of it to take 40mg a day for 12 weeks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ya i have 6oxo, lean extreme, and nolvadex 20mg and 10mg.

i have been taking milk thistle and fish oil thru the whole cycle and i just started taking the nolvadex 10mg just to be safe. i have enough of it to take 40mg a day for 12 weeks.

u'll need caber incase of any prolactin induced gyno while on the deca. make sure u stop the deca 2 weeks before the test

6oxo and lean extreme will do nothing

orangejuice07

Awards
what is caber? i've never heard of that. does it do the same thing as clomid or arimidex?