first cycle, what do you think

Zack

Awards
I have been thinking about this for a while, how does this sound

Boldenone Undecylenate (200mg/ml)
Testosterone Enanthate (400mg/ml)
methyl-1-test 10mg/tab

I was thinking 500mg of test and 200 of eq per week (shots devided 2 per week) for 8-10 weeks, and 20mg/day of methyl for 4-5 weeks

would I need an anti estrogen while ON? I have nolva and clen for post.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i woudl run clen towards the end of your cycle instead of pct. you could take 10mg of nolva a day but at your dosage, not necessary. just keep your eyes out..... i would bump up the test to 500mg and eq to 400mg a week. Running the cycle for 10-12 weeks.
Sage

size

Awards
  • Established
To give better response, your size, training experiece, and age can help determine a better cycle.

However, w/o knowing this, I can still tell you that 200mg of EQ is not enough.

Zack

Awards
ok, I am 20, 6-4 and 225, not sure about body fat probobly around 13-15, I have been lifting for about 2 years. how much eq would it take to beneifit from 300? 400?

size

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming that you have t400 for test. if so i suggest you filter it.

Anyway, 400mg of test and 400mg of EQ weekly for 10 weeks is nice cycle. I would increase the test to 500-600mg but it is not necessary.
Methyl1test, I would increase to 20mg at least but i do not have experiecne with it. also i would only use it for 4 weeks.

Zack

Awards
what about antiestrogen while on? would it be needed?

size

Awards
  • Established
I only use anti-e's as needed. Taking only 400mg of test weekly, i think you can get by w/o using one but have them on hand.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
... i would bump up the test to 500mg and eq to 400mg a week. Running the cycle for 10-12 weeks.
Sage
I agree.
To give better response, your size, training experiece, and age can help determine a better cycle.

However, w/o knowing this, I can still tell you that 200mg of EQ is not enough.
Nothing to add...just wanted to quote a great reply.
I am assuming that you have t400 for test. if so i suggest you filter it.

Anyway, 400mg of test and 400mg of EQ weekly for 10 weeks is nice cycle. I would increase the test to 500-600mg but it is not necessary.
Methyl1test, I would increase to 20mg at least but i do not have experiecne with it. also i would only use it for 4 weeks.
Once again, I agree with Size. Filter your T400 and increase the test to at least 500 mg weekly / EQ at 400 mg weekly. Jump the cycle with the M-1-T for the first 4 weeks.
I only use anti-e's as needed. Taking only 400mg of test weekly, i think you can get by w/o using one but have them on hand.
There have been feedback reports from M-1-T users that indicate anti-e's while on M-1-T will increase the frequency and intensity of the dreaded muscle cramping. My opinion is that the estrogen is needed while on M-1-T. As Size said, have the anti-e's on hand but dose them only if needed.

Chemo

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what chemo and shot said. Except start the methyl 1-t at 10mg per day, even experienced gear users are enjoying that dose if my memory serves me correctly.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No, he's suggesting using the clen at the end of the cycle while still "on" instead of waiting until PCT.

ManBeast

Bouncer79

Awards
Oh, I see what he's saying now... scared me for a minute.

seabass03

Awards
Hi, What is meant by" jumping the cycle with M-!-T"?

Are there any other ways to jump the cycle?

Larry

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
yes, you can
Jump start with test prop
or dbol or front loading test enth... :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or I can jumpstart your cycle by putting my foot in your ass....

Sorry, I'm in a feisty mood tonight :D

Anymore posts like that Bobo and your banned...

Ok :(

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established