Dont kill me...

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

Dont kill me...

Its my first post here... I had this in the supplements section because the steriod guru's will typically laugh at something like this, however I was told from another user on here to move it to this section so here ya go...

Whats up guys, im new to this forum. Ussually over on bb.com or t-nation..

Anyways im wondering if anyone has experience with Halotest-25? Its supposedly the same compound as the old halodrol-50 from gaspari in a lesser form of dose. If anyone has experience please let me know. Im wanting to stack it with the second half of my jungle warfare cycle, thanks.

Current Supps

- Fish Oil
    - True Mass
    - ZMA
    - DIM
    - Creatine Mono.
    - Opti-men multi

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This isn't T-nation, people aren't going to rip on you for posting a well thought out question.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.98%

Sorry guy never heard of it, but a quick google reveals what you already know, its "supposed" to be 25mg of the old halodrol, which had its own content issue between batches, but I digress, I havent seen anything posted on it, that doesnt mean its not here. You can try the search function and see what you come up with, but for general cycle tips, pct, and what others did, I would just look up h drol, mega h, halodrol, etc. You can find a ton of info on those products scattered about the board. Good luck.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

•   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.26%

Halodrol compounds are very pleasant. Most run 50 mg for 4 weeks and then a 4 week pct with nolva. Support supplements used by some. Rather light and pleasant. 6-10 lbs with proper diet could be expected.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.94%

i would recommend running it for 5 weeks. gains start to kick in around week 3ish. you could do a few days at 25mgs to make sure you're not going to get allergic or something, then bump to 50. if you're still making gains in week 4/5 at 50mg, great. if not, eat more and bump to 75 mg. you might have to get a 2nd bottle. i don't know how much a bottle is, but CEL HDrol is cheap and works great
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  77K lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.3%

hey, pretty much the same as what has already been said. if your american then halotest is cheap but if you import it to the uk like my brother did the you get slapped with a 20 quid import fee (40 dollars).

as edwards has said- dont use halotest, use cel's h drol. if you look at the chemical make up, they do differ slightly!we know the cels clone is an exact clone- so best use that mate.

dont use the 50/50/50/50 cycle- its too mild for that. manufacturers reccomend that cycle for legal resons. if you want to run it solo- your best off running it 50/75/100/100/100. if you want to stack it then stack with Cels E stane. Bridge the last two weeks of the H drol and does the epi - 30/30/40/40

PCT

epi has serm like qualities so always good to finish off with it. people will TELL you to use nolva for this cycle, which isnt a bad idea if you go as high as 100mg on the h drol(run it 11 days 40mg, 10 days 20mg). use lean xtreme 15 days in to cover cortisol levels. if you have spare cash then mass fx is an idea. its a nice mild cycle, you will see some good results if you add the epi.

remember, time on cycle+ PCT = time off

your support supps look good, get some hawthorn berries in there mate
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  77K lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.3%

btw- that cycle of h drol and epi will be as follows-
    h drol- 119 caps= 2 bottles of 60 caps
    e- stane- 91 caps = 1 bottle e stane (you will be 1 cap short on the last day but it really dosent matter)

ive had a look at US prices and all i can say is-

damn!!you guys sure are lucky!!!!!!!!!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

Thanks for all the good info guys, ussually the responses I get are from people criticizing, and from a no experience standpoint.

I am have already got the halotest, and im stacking it with jungle warfare.. You think nolvadex should be ok for a pct?
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

Quote Originally Posted by TrendSetter View Post
    Thanks for all the good info guys, ussually the responses I get are from people criticizing, and from a no experience standpoint.

I am have already got the halotest, and im stacking it with jungle warfare.. You think nolvadex should be ok for a pct?
    Nolvadex of Novedex XT? BTW, HaloTest is a Promagnon-25 clone and not a clone of Halodrol. Its a great product IMHO, but it is definitely more androgenic than Halodrol and probably doesn't need to have Jungle Warfare stacked with it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. DONT ASK DONT TELL keep it leave it & why
    By SELFofGOD in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:02 PM
  2. X-Lean's back (Dont Kill the Messenger):)
    By mmowry in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 06:28 PM
  3. Dont kill me--Whats the Best PH stack avail. Now!
    By docholliday35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 05:15 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 02:07 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 04:17 PM