Blue Gene 5 caps pre-workout

What do you guys think??

Thx..!!

T.B.S.

Awards
yes this is my first cycle like this I don't really know anything about PCT

T.B.S.

Awards
I am finishing the second week on masterdrol and I start my methyl 1d tomorrow... I just want to know if I can do 1ad and 4 ad from ams with this cycle?

T.B.S.

Awards
Methyl Masterdrol
3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One 100mg
Methyl 1d
Anabolic Agent 85mg **
3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One
Estrogen Control Complex 4mg **
1, 4, 6 Etioallocholan-Dione

T.B.S.

Awards
these are the other two products from AMS
1-Androsterone:
1-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One 100mg *
Enhancement Complex
Luteolin 3mg *
Standardized Forskolin 10mg *
Piperine 2mg *
Sodium Caprylate 100mg
4-AD:
Diandrone Ethyl Ester 150mg *
1, 4, 6 Etioallocholan-Dione 3mg *
Beta Sitosterol 100mg *
Quercetin 50mg

T.B.S.

Awards
well the majority of posts indicate that you need to take a PCT after a cycle

Sleepyred666

Banned
Awards
Im sorry im sorry there must be somthing i dont know ive never used these products ive always thought they were otc bs like all the othe fake steroids that are marketed... do they work for you?

T.B.S.

Awards
MMV2 is working really good I feel stronger more energized and really aggressive!! this stuff really works.. and they say that Androsterone is stronger than this

Sleepyred666

Banned
Awards
now uv peeked my interest what is it whered u get it how much was it how old r u how much stonger r u any weight gain?

T.B.S.

Awards
I stayed in my same weight 163 pounds, I am 21 years old and I can tell u I hit the gym I am stronger I am lifting 10 to 15 pounds more in everything in bench I already went 25 pounds stronger and I feel so aggressive! and look much more ripped than before I have definitely lost fat and gained muscle

T.B.S.

Awards
Rugger can u help me out with a suggestion or something about my cycle plz??

dice404

Awards
wow. I am not usually one to flame, but rugger is right. stop giving advice. now. superdrol is otc and one of the most potent oral anabolic steroids around.

If you're going to get all hostile after giving misinformed and terribly irresponsible advice then you have no place at this board, IMO.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the 1-andro looks like a clone of the original 1 AD

not sure about the 4-andro

As far as methyl1D , looks like 5a reduced DHEA (no converstion to estro/DHT

and the Methyl masterdrol is the same thing with an added double bond on C5, not sure how that reacts though with that added double bond.

for these 2 alone you can go with an OTC PCT (reversitol, PCS, 6-oxo, ect.) some are better then others.

i dont know much about the 1-andro and 4-andro, i believe PA specifically designed 6-oxo for these 2. .... so you can probably use that,

in any situation thoguh its always best to have a PCT, especially if your not sure, better safe then sorry.

and yea dont listen to sleepyred, he doesnt really know what he is talking about.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looks like you been to gnc!

My stack looks like this:

Weeks 1-2
methyl masterdrol 2caps@2 times a day

Weeks 3-4
methyl masterdrol 2caps@2 times a day
methyl 1d 2caps@2 times a day

Weeks 5-6
methyl 1d 2caps@2 times a day
1-andro 2 caps@2 times a day

Weeks 7-8
1-andro 2 caps@2 times a day
4-ad 1 cap@2 times a day

Weeks 8-9
4-ad 2 caps@2 times a day

PCT
Weeks 10-11
Novadex 4 caps before bed
Powerfull 1 cap@3 times a Day
Blue Gene 5 caps pre-workout

What do you guys think??

Thx..!!
your stack looks pretty well rounded.but i tried mmv2,m1d and i really didnt think it was anything special.but i liked the 1-andro.i think if you were going to do a cycle you should do some liver support also,milk thistle would be a good thing to consider.and since you are obviously shopping at gnc.you should throw in some protien while your at it.there is a protien slash meal replacment product that is a good buy.reg.price is like 50.00 bucks.on sale for 20.00.it comes in packets 20 ct.versus other 60.00 and over buckets.its on whey gold meal replacement 45 grams protien per serving with bcaa.1-mor,1-after workout,you should put on a few lbs,hope you the best!

arnoldismyhero

arnoldismyhero

Awards
What is going on with this cycle???? 8 weeks of orals? Is this your first cycle?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
The question is, will any of the compounds he is taking shut down his natural testosterone production? If so, to what extent and will he get by with an over the counter Post Cycle Therapy product such as post cycle support? I think this is the crux of the issue.

Right now, his "PCT" (if he even needs one), is comprised of Novedex XT (original poster, make sure you spell it right! or it will be confused with Nolvadex which is a SERM)

I don't have any idea what those compounds are, so I won't guess what he should do.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
u dont really need pct if its all otc
the point rugger was trying to make is that there are plenty of OTC steroids that are very potent and will shut down natural testosterone production - therefore requiring solid PCT. Superdrol, PPlex, ExtremeTren, etc...

I can understand what you meant because it appears that the compounds that the original poster is using (ie methyl masterdrol) are weak and may not be considered steroids at all. (Again, I'm not sure... I've never used the stuff and haven't heard anything good about it.)

However, a sweeping generalization about all OTC compounds not needing a PCT is false.

arnoldismyhero

arnoldismyhero

Awards
Don't let me seem offensive, but this cycle is a waste of money/time. A 5 week phera cycle would yield 15 lbs a easy recovery. No confusion.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't let me seem offensive, but this cycle is a waste of money/time. A 5 week phera cycle would yield 15 lbs a easy recovery. No confusion.
i duno bout this,,,, ive been on a pplex mdrol bridge, weigh in tomorrow, so far its been only 9 pounds, and a lil leaner (good thing ) but tomorrow starts week 7 and im done on tuesday. sooo we will see.

but i wouldnt be so quick to say an easy 15 pounds unless your willing to add a good amount of fat and water too.

arnoldismyhero

arnoldismyhero

Awards
i duno bout this,,,, ive been on a pplex mdrol bridge, weigh in tomorrow, so far its been only 9 pounds, and a lil leaner (good thing ) but tomorrow starts week 7 and im done on tuesday. sooo we will see.

but i wouldnt be so quick to say an easy 15 pounds unless your willing to add a good amount of fat and water too.

Well, maybe we are talking about different dosages....But I don't ever gain fat on cycle.