Anabol cycle help!

drei

Awards
OK bro's got my hands on 200 Thai Anabol tabs.
My Stats:
6'0
226lbs.
Have been lifting weights steadily for 2 years. The only thing I have cycled is 1-AD and T1-Pro with excellent results. I gained 6 solid pounds off of each 30 cycle.

Any recommendations for cycling Anabol? Dosages, cycle length, training style? I also have another full bottle of T-1 Pro on hand do you think it's ok to throw that in the mix? Post cycle I have Clomid and Tribulus and plenty of Nolva to keep the water at bay. I take milk thistle and CoQ 10 daily and I am not predisposd to gyno or male pattern baldness.

Any help would be appreciated,

DREi

size

Awards
  • Established
My advice is to get more stuff. Oral only cycles are not a good idea, and on top of that 200 5mg tabs are not enough for someone of your weight.

One of the most common questions posted on the board is "can i gain with my oral only cycle?" Well the answer is yes but it is really not a simple question like that. The reason being that many things go into developing a good cycle that will lead to growth, such as proper dosage, diet, and training. For oral only cycles to be somewhat successful, the dosages often have to be quite high, but this is a problem. Oral AAS only cycles cause problems especially with internal organs such as your liver and kidneys. You do NOT want to have problems with these organs.
In addition, besides the health risks, most people want to see obvious positive gains(lean muscle and no fat gain). This is not very likely to occur especially with the usage of DBOL(dianabol,anabol,naposim,etc) which causes a great deal of water retention(this makes you look soft and puffy). Some orals such as anavar, primo and winstrol will give you the lean gains but the gains will be minimum, most of which will not truly be noticeable.
So do yourself a favor and save yourself some money and protect you internals by basing all of your cycles around a good injectable. One of the best if not the best AAS to use as the backbone of your cycle would be a testosterone. In the long run you will be much happier and satisfied with your gains because you will be able to notice them and so will the hot chick who now wants you impressive physique that you obtained.
I like oral AAS but they should truly be used to compliment your cycle not support it. In rare occassions, I would say oral only would be okay but for what 99% of the people are looking for, putting a tiny needle into your glute is the correct way to make gains.