mass tabs vs superdrol

dan12

Awards
What would you guys do if you had the choice. Do not factor in the price of mass tabs right now. I can get both and i cant decide what to do.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
duno but this part is weird about its description...

""three enzyme blocking herbs (DHB, Buplerum, Hoelen). These herbs bind with the destructive CYP and P-450 enzymes of the liver, removing them from the body.""

So if those destructive....actually protective enzymes are ousted, wouldnt that be a bad thing for the body? The are there for a reason. You might get more of the steroid into your system, but that means your body is not breaking down other things it probably should be as well....?

just my thoughts, not sure how accurate i am on that.

it says the roid in mass tabs is Stenbolone

and compares it to superdrol with an attitude.... dont know much about it so i duno.

and superdrol is...superdrol lol. A lil harsh on you usually, but great results.

one of the gurus will be here in a moment, please have a seat, would you like some peanuts?

dice404

Awards
The active in mass tabs is essentially "1-superdrol" aka "methyl stenbolone". The only difference between mass tabs and SD is a double bond between carbons 1 and 2. A friend of mine ran it and said the gains were similar to that of superdrol, but he said he felt better on mass tabs than on superdrol.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I just finished mass tabs in my current cycle, I took 1 tab a day for 3 weeks and I think this is not a bad option, I got stronger and 6 pounds heavier with no sides at all, I was expecting more mass though, I never tried superdrol so I just cant tell the differences

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just finished mass tabs in my current cycle, I took 1 tab a day for 3 weeks and I think this is not a bad option, I got stronger and 6 pounds heavier with no sides at all, I was expecting more mass though, I never tried superdrol so I just cant tell the differences
what was your pct like

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
pitching101 Anabolics 7
BigMattTx Anabolics 140