The very first T-Bomb

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what was this stuff guys? When i was 15 and like 120lbs, I walked into a GNC and asked the guy at the counter what i should take to put on some size. ( Yes i was a complete dumbass) The guy who helped me was a bigger dumbass and led me over to the pro hormone section. He told me the strongest stuff they had at the moment was T-Bomb, now this isnt the same "T-bomb 2" they have out now, it was as prohormone of something maybe test.

I went home and had the idea that this stuff was strong and might mess my body up, so at the time I decided id ignore his advice on taking 1 pill everyday and just take one every other day. So I pulsed this stuff and at the time was only doing core excerises and lots of cardio. Near day 15 or so I remember grabbing 5lbs weights in each hand and jogging around my neighborhood, I ran my ass off for what seemed like ever because i was not getting tired. When i finaly came home I was dying of thirst but the moment i put the weights down and took a seat it felt like my chest was going to explode, a pain went down my left arm and thought i was having a heart attack and worse yet i couldnt breath. Now this only happened once I sat down, so after this I stopped taking it without any kind of pct; somehow I didnt get shut down and didnt suffer any gyno what so ever. I did however stop growing after this and have grown less than an inch, I am now 22.

Anyways thats my story with the stuff Im sure it aided in closing my plates early which really blows, If anyone knows what this pro hormone was please fill me in. For what its worth this stuff worked incredably fast and gave me the best sense of well being ever, much better than any cycle ive done yet.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i seriously doubt one bottle of t-bomb did that, especially one every other day

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
see, this is another reason I hate GNC with a passion. What retard would sell something like that to a kid.... especially not telling him what it was or more likely not even having a clue what he was selling.

Sorry to hear about that man. btw:goodpost: Eman

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i seriously doubt one bottle of t-bomb did that, especially one every other day

everyone reacts differently. And how many studies have you read up on or done on how something like this affects a 15 year old?

everything is theoretical, no one pumps a 15 year old with it to test those theories...for good reason.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
see, this is another reason I hate GNC with a passion. What retard would sell something like that to a kid.... especially not telling him what it was or more likely not even having a clue what he was selling.

Sorry to hear about that man. btw:goodpost: Eman
Thank You.

them0dster

Awards
same **** happened to me bro..
i blew up my fam was asking me if i was roiding... i was like na, this is all natural.. towards the end of my cycle i was ripped to shreds.. then my fam asks me again, as im telling them "No!" the **** pops up on the news.. FML now my test levels are @ 310 and im 31 now.. thanks GNC lol
what was this stuff guys? When i was 15 and like 120lbs, I walked into a GNC and asked the guy at the counter what i should take to put on some size. ( Yes i was a complete dumbass) The guy who helped me was a bigger dumbass and led me over to the pro hormone section. He told me the strongest stuff they had at the moment was T-Bomb, now this isnt the same "T-bomb 2" they have out now, it was as prohormone of something maybe test.

I went home and had the idea that this stuff was strong and might mess my body up, so at the time I decided id ignore his advice on taking 1 pill everyday and just take one every other day. So I pulsed this stuff and at the time was only doing core excerises and lots of cardio. Near day 15 or so I remember grabbing 5lbs weights in each hand and jogging around my neighborhood, I ran my ass off for what seemed like ever because i was not getting tired. When i finaly came home I was dying of thirst but the moment i put the weights down and took a seat it felt like my chest was going to explode, a pain went down my left arm and thought i was having a heart attack and worse yet i couldnt breath. Now this only happened once I sat down, so after this I stopped taking it without any kind of pct; somehow I didnt get shut down and didnt suffer any gyno what so ever. I did however stop growing after this and have grown less than an inch, I am now 22.

Anyways thats my story with the stuff Im sure it aided in closing my plates early which really blows, If anyone knows what this pro hormone was please fill me in. For what its worth this stuff worked incredably fast and gave me the best sense of well being ever, much better than any cycle ive done yet.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
You should have sued GNC lol giving an anabolic steroid to a 15 year old? You can't make that **** up man.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
I'd definately put the blame on GNC and the particular clerk that "served" you. I mean, naturally a 15 year old kid looking to get huge is going to go GNC and want their strongest crap. I know I would have.

There needs to be some way to prevent incidents like this occurring. Its bad for the consumer and its bad for the industry in general.

them0dster

Awards
this is why i educate the younger crowds with the do's and donts.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
When I was 14 my dad had some anavar in his room and I knew it was roids so i took it for about 2 months at 20mg and i had good results I'm 22 now I never got sides or anything.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Anavar at 20 mg is one thing...1-test is a little different...

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Ya u got a point but I mean he pulsed it.. I don't see why that could really effect him.. You see these 16 year old kids running around doing high doses of superdrol and stack it with epi or something and get out fine. Everyone's different though

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Ya u got a point but I mean he pulsed it.. I don't see why that could really effect him.. You see these 16 year old kids running around doing high doses of superdrol and stack it with epi or something and get out fine. Everyone's different though
Are we really arguing how "fine" it is for pubescent kids taking anabolic steroids? The whole basis for this site is to keep people informed to keep from hurting themselves. Pulsing SD works well enough I'm sure pulsing 1-test would do enough to permanently damage a 15 year old kid. He said he never grew after that. It is pretty naive to say it didn't effect him at all.

them0dster

Awards
yea man anavar at a low dose wont effect you. when i took tbomb i was in my early 20's im now 31, and now i feel trhe aftermath. it slowly winds you down
When I was 14 my dad had some anavar in his room and I knew it was roids so i took it for about 2 months at 20mg and i had good results I'm 22 now I never got sides or anything.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
yea man anavar at a low dose wont effect you. when i took tbomb i was in my early 20's im now 31, and now i feel trhe aftermath. it slowly winds you down
Damn man why would anyone buy it if it just fuks you up?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
It only ****s you up if you don't know what the hell you are doing. If you do it right, 1-test is pretty much the **** and lots of people loved it.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I feel that you have very little understanding of these compounds. Anything will mess you up if it is not run properly. Especially if you're 15. And I guarantee that no 15 year old that did sd and epi without pct made it out "fine"

I just feel that you deserve major flaming for even making that statement.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your name is unbelievably appropriate.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Your name is unbelievably appropriate.
I was thinking the same thing. Where do guys like these come from? I didnt think it was even possible to breed a test-tube baby this stupid at Chernobyl labs.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I only say that cause the kids I saw take it took A proper pct. the one I talked to was a junior bodybuilder and took the two compounds in his off season. I never said it was fuking ok lol I don't think it's okay at all but I'm just saying some kids take the stuff and don't suffer from it. Because they do some research in this case this kid didn't and fuked himself up. Hate all you want I don't giva fuggg :D

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I guess I didn't read the part where he didn't take pct. whoooppps

rphash49

Awards
GNC is a joke. About a year ago they recommended and sold oxyelite pro to my 53 year old mom who has been taking chemo therapy for the last 10 year's as she continues to fight breast cancer. She told them about the meds she is on and they still recommend one of the most powerful thermogenics on the planet lmao. I'm glad I happen to go by her house and saw the bottle before she started using it. Mom was stupid not talking to her doctor first but GNC needs to take a little more caution in how they train employees.

Fyi mom keeps her house at around 50 degrees because the meds screw with her body temp. Who knows what would have happen if she added the oxyelite.

rphash49

Awards
One of the most idiotic post I've read on here

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
He didn't say it's good to do. He said that the guy came thru it without much for side effects or problems. Hormonally it might take a while. Or. If he was still growing he could stop. No 16 year old should do this but some do and they come thru it. Arnold for instance and most people respect him. And no not everyone will gonplaces like he did. Why does everyone want to be the guy who knows everything. Freedom of speech applies and if you are too dense to even understand the posts, guys, don't reply. Musclefool was obviously not recommending this.

rphash49

Awards
He didn't say it's good to do. He said that the guy came thru it without much for side effects or problems. Hormonally it might take a while. Or. If he was still growing he could stop. No 16 year old should do this but some do and they come thru it. Arnold for instance and most people respect him. And no not everyone will gonplaces like he did. Why does everyone want to be the guy who knows everything. Freedom of speech applies and if you are too dense to even understand the posts, guys, don't reply. Musclefool was obviously not recommending this.
Are you the flame police? Freedom of speech is a two way street my friend. He can say all the dumb stuff he wants but I'm still going to call it dumb if I think it is.

No 16 year old comes away gtg high dosing superdrol....none. That was his opinion and I said it was dumb. Hell a few of his post on this thread are dumb but I just called out the dumbest post lmao.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I myself took Tbomb back in 2004. I had no clue. I was 17-18 at the time. I know this is not 16. I had no bad effects and had no clue what I was taking other than it was supposedly a test booster. I'm 27 now and fine. Honestly people can and do stupid stuff and come out fine by some miracle or luck. Not all people. But some. Just like some can run SD at 30 for 8 weeks and not have anything obviously wrong. It Sucks that some people can get by and others can't but that's the gayness of life. If you are paranoid about getting sides you feel way worse on cycle. I know people who constantly thought this pain and that tweak was a side effect. If you don't have a clue what you are taking its amazing how your mind can tell you nothings wrong. When your liver gives out that's undeniable though. Ok I'm out. Peace and enjoy the discussion. Hope you get it sorted out

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Research before you take...nuff said, close thread.
Completely agree with this statement...HOWEVER....how many 16 year olds are gonna do their due diligence with research? VERY few.
If a moderately jacked looking GNC employee tells you, ya take this you will love it, its safe...how many 16 year olds are gonna refute this?

The point being, its ultimately the individuals responsibility to know what they are putting in their bodies, BUT its safe to say the majority of young teens will NOT do the responsible thing.

You don't sell alcohol or cigarrettes to minors (under strict penalties if found)....so why is it ok to tell designer steroids to them? What will do more damage, a single pack of cigarrettes and some booze? Or a big 'ol bottle of 1-test or superdrol?

We're not talking about a bad hang over and possibly some public mischief, we are talkin about a developing teens endocrine system and liver. How many of their genius teens are also gonna go binge drinking on superdrol? Some how I doubt GNC is pushing TUDCA as much as their so-called test boosters.

Pumpmeupbaby

Awards
Hell yea i took tbombs in 2004 along with whatever was on them shleves in gnc and it definately turned me into an animal i wish they where still available im trying to get ripped again and am trying to figure out what the best **** out is to get shreaded i settled on something dont wana say the name sound like im advertising but i just hope this ****s as strong as it clames to be im tired of spending countless hours in the gym no results i need it fast. how bout them tbomb 2s are they any good? I should just get steroids instead of wasting my time and money wirh bull****.