Organon Sustanon 250 by Karachi

living2die

living2die

Awards
Not trying to beat a dead horse, but what do you think about these photographs, of Sust 250 Organon by Karachi amps ?
As the biological sciences wing of Organon was recently bought out by Schering-Plough , and the old Organon Karachi facility is now a producer for Abbott, and Organon Sustanon 250 by Karachi is a direct subsiderary of the new Abbott, I think it is valid to post your pictures of the current appearance of Sust 250, after the buyout by Abbott. Here are what mine look like. What do you think? Legit or bust?

Attachments

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I have not seen any of the new ones, but those look legit to me...stamped lot on the bottom with the Arabic writing on the top...Karachis have always been my favorite Sustanon.

holy

N

namctx

Awards
those look exactly like the sus i had. mine was legit

B

buster12

Awards
I have not seen any of the new ones, but those look legit to me...stamped lot on the bottom with the Arabic writing on the top...Karachis have always been my favorite Sustanon.

holy

holy you da man! just thought i should let you know. Its not like you hear that enough in the 1000s of pms i send you.lol.
Ps. when are we gonna see you in the pro bodybuilding forum. Show the people in there whats up.:goodpost:

living2die

living2die

Awards
"Urdu is used as the official language in all provinces of Pakistan."
According to Wiki, you are most likely correct, and I am not going to harp on either as a flaw in the amps, and a sign of counterfitism, as to the untrained eye they appear to read in Arabic. Seriously though, what did all ya'll think of the amps themselves though? The only thing that got me worried is the L, as in propionate, is actually spelled proplonate. Sign of a fake, or simple technical flaw in their design? Sust amps are so inexpensive as it is, it would seem such a waste of resources to attempt to replicate them as counterfeits when it doesn't really pay that well.

I don't think that's arabic writing, it's Urdu.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks fine

T

TheHulkinator

Awards
I got the same stuff and have been on it for two weeks. Absolutely no results.

living2die

living2die

Awards
I never really felt any different when I was on/vs. when I was off (psychologically), so i cant really comment on whether its legit from that perspective. all that crap they tell you about an enhanced sense of wellbeing is BS IMO, unless you had a major deficiency of T to begin with. but i trust the source, and therefore accept it as being legitimate, especially because it is such a clean injection.

Put a sock in it!!!

khiladi

khiladi

Awards
Firstly, great board!

Karachi = good stuff, my personal fav after the indian and russian cytahoh(often faked). Nile (Egypt) is another good cheaper alternative.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to beat a dead horse, but what do you think about these photographs, of Sust 250 Organon by Karachi amps ?
As the biological sciences wing of Organon was recently bought out by Schering-Plough , and the old Organon Karachi facility is now a producer for Abbott, and Organon Sustanon 250 by Karachi is a direct subsiderary of the new Abbott, I think it is valid to post your pictures of the current appearance of Sust 250, after the buyout by Abbott. Here are what mine look like. What do you think? Legit or bust?
Seriously why are you using steroids when your 6ft @ 160lbs? I mean.... really? WTF?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Legit. I have the same stuff and so do some buddys. My weight is up almost 10lbs in 4 weeks. Unfortunately so is my blood pressure and heart rate.