furazadrol -axis labs (worth the $)???? - AnabolicMinds.com

furazadrol -axis labs (worth the $)????

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Question furazadrol -axis labs (worth the $)????

I want to stck this with my Epistane but damn why is this sh*t so expensive? Is it going to make a large enough difference where I'll notice it as opposed to taking the Epistane by itself?? Can anyone that's taken it let me know what kind of results you experienced? I'm very interested. Cheers!

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by angel77 View Post
    I want to stck this with my Epistane but damn why is this sh*t so expensive? Is it going to make a large enough difference where I'll notice it as opposed to taking the Epistane by itself?? Can anyone that's taken it let me know what kind of results you experienced? I'm very interested. Cheers!
    What are you intentions for stacking it with Epistane? That probably will answer your question as to whether or not its worth it. Also, you should be aware that you may have some difficulty finding a place that has Furazadrol in stock.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    What are you intentions for stacking it with Epistane? That probably will answer your question as to whether or not its worth it. Also, you should be aware that you may have some difficulty finding a place that has Furazadrol in stock.
    I've just noticed quite a few people have stacked these products together with Furazadrol being non-methylated I knew it was a safe deal just haven't heard about solid results from using it. Thanks!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

it needs to be dosed extremely high. i did not really see results until 300mg a day (6 pills i believe), it is a good compound i saw alot of increased vascularity, a little strength, but it is very mild.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've just noticed quite a few people have stacked these products together with Furazadrol being non-methylated I knew it was a safe deal just haven't heard about solid results from using it. Thanks!
    You didn't answer Solomon's question

If you're looking for added size, Furazadrol probably isn't your best choice.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    You didn't answer Solomon's question

If you're looking for added size, Furazadrol probably isn't your best choice.
    I know, right? If you are trying to cut, then yes; If you are trying to recomp, then not really; If you are trying to bulk, then definitely not. Some notable non-methylated stackers would be 19-Nor Dione(Tren products) and 13-ethyl's(max lmg products).
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I know, right? If you are trying to cut, then yes; If you are trying to recomp, then not really; If you are trying to bulk, then definitely not. Some notable non-methylated stackers would be 19-Nor Dione(Tren products) and 13-ethyl's(max lmg products).
    Thanks you. Yes, I'm trying to bulk up.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Instead of adding another compound I would just opt for more Epi!

How are you planning on dosing the Epi?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I personally don't think its worth the price. like someone said above, 6 pills a day before anything. that give you 10 days with a bottle. way overpriced. i'm currently running it in my cycle but after this will probably never touch it again. not worth the money. most cycles run at 4 weeks or greater so you need at least 3 bottles which runs you at about 150 and the results just aren't worth the money, much better products out there. i know places you can get it if you pm me
  10. Senior Member

I used it once... well it was AXs Zol, kinda same compound... I ran SD once and had lots of water retension. So my second SD cycle I added Zol to it to help with that problem. Was dosed 200/200/300/300 I think or somewhere around that, was a while ago. Definately loved the reults. Used the same diet as first cycle but this kept me super lean and very very hard/dense look.

Like everyone else said it depends on what you are looking to do. Starting a bulking cycle mon with havoc and 19-nor. Should be awesome!!!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Instead of adding another compound I would just opt for more Epi!

How are you planning on dosing the Epi?
    I was gonna go 20/30/40/40 Is that strong enough? I'm 6'1" 195lbs.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I was gonna go 20/30/40/40 Is that strong enough? I'm 6'1" 195lbs.
    that sounds good to me. listen to your body, you're a bigger guy. basically have an idea of where you want to run it and see how you feel week after week. a lot of people will start with something like that and maybe if they are feeling pretty good do to 50. totally up to you and how you feel. i've read 40 is the "sweet spot" for many
  13. New Member

just get a superdrol clone for that size and strength increase.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

NOT worth the $$
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    NOT worth the $$
    thank you. that's really all I needed to know.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    NOT worth the $$
    This depends on what you value? If you're looking for fewer sides, Epi is probably a better choice, but if you want pure size regardless of the price to pay, then superdrol is hands down the weapon of choice!
  17. New Member

What is the point in stacking 2 orals?

The whole philosophy of stacking is founded upon the premise that you take one strong steroid at maximum dosage before side effects become intolerable and then stack a milder steroid to achieve a higher dosage with reduced side effects.

There are plenty of people here running epistane at 60 mg ED and not experiencing intolerable side effects. Perhaps you would do better to simply ramp up the dosage than stack an inferior product.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    What is the point in stacking 2 orals?

The whole philosophy of stacking is founded upon the premise that you take one strong steroid at maximum dosage before side effects become intolerable and then stack a milder steroid to achieve a higher dosage with reduced side effects.

There are plenty of people here running epistane at 60 mg ED and not experiencing intolerable side effects. Perhaps you would do better to simply ramp up the dosage than stack an inferior product.
    This is definately going to be my plan. I'm starting the week @ 30/40/40/40 and if I feel fine, I'll ramp up to 50 on the 5th week if I get another bottle. I'm definately listening to my body.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Dont waste your money. First I'm not sure it would be a good stack with Epi. Second, not sure if you know what this is but it's the Orastan-A compound. It needs to be dosed high to have any value. it is not methyyl. I've stacked OA and Furaz with other compounds and needed about 6 ed for any benefit. very costly.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Jetta View Post
    Dont waste your money. First I'm not sure it would be a good stack with Epi. Second, not sure if you know what this is but it's the Orastan-A compound. It needs to be dosed high to have any value. it is not methyyl. I've stacked OA and Furaz with other compounds and needed about 6 ed for any benefit. very costly.

I'm definately NOT pickin' the stuff up! Thanks, Adrien

Similar Forum Threads

1. Axis Labs Furazadrol
    By afrothunder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 04:33 PM
  2. Axis labs Furazadrol
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 05:52 PM
  3. Axis Labs Furazadrol
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements