Gyno surgery

Tripleexe

Tripleexe

Awards
I have book myself in to get my gyno removed. Im getting done in 3 weeks.
I just want to get some feedback from others that have had it done on how long until you can start pushing weights again after surgery?
My gyno is pretty small in size so im hoping it wont take too long to heal.

thanks

Tripleexe

Tripleexe

Awards
Yeah it is 3500 AUD but it will be worth every penny. I just want this gland gone for good.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
doesnt that mean gyno wont be an issue...ever?

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Shoot...I just got done watching a video last week about gyno surgery/recovery. I know the link to it is posted in the forum. try searching for other Gyno posts, and im sure you will find it. If i come across it, I will PM the link to you.

Tripleexe

Tripleexe

Awards
Im pretty sure gyno will never be an issue again, im have booked the surgery but yet to speak in depth about it with the surgeon. But to my knowledge they remove the whole gland so there is no chance it can grow again into gyno.

I will keep you posted once its done.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
got pics?

for before and after i mean, not like pics of your shlong or anything

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
during the surgery they DO NOT remove ALL of the tissue(so as not to have ur nipple "sink" into ur chest), therefore u CAN still get gyno. just fyi(its not preventative surgery)

Machine Mind

Machine Mind

Awards
Have you tried the gyno protocol with Letro/Nolva? I found it on steroid.com forums (by user C-bino) and it seemed to help a lot of guys and is a lot cheaper to get $75 worth of research chems for your rats than get major surgery.

Your way is more legit---I'm just throwing this out there.

DrBermant

Awards
Im pretty sure gyno will never be an issue again, im have booked the surgery but yet to speak in depth about it with the surgeon. But to my knowledge they remove the whole gland so there is no chance it can grow again into gyno.

I will keep you posted once its done.
I caution each of my patients that surgery does not typically stop male breast growth. If there is a problem with growing breasts, recurrence can happen. Any of these medical problems and or these medications can cause gynecomastia. So, if you want to get worried about regrowth, you could get yourself evaluated for each of these conditions to see if they could be a factor.

Surgery also does not prevent weight gain in the chest. Men tend to put weight on the belly and chest regions. I educate each of my patients that this surgery will not prevent further breast growth. It is like changing/fixing a tire with a nail. Fixing/changing the tire will not prevent you from getting a new nail in that tire.

I take care of many patients with gynecomastia, as many as 8 in one day alone. With all the gynecomastia surgery I have done, it is very rare to have regrowth for patients I have sculpted. One patient (who had surgery on only side by another doctor) came to me with pro hormone induced gynecomastia that only came back on the side that had no surgery. His growth was massive on the one side and none on the other. His surgery by that other doctor had left a massive crater - the skin was adherent against the chest wall with normal fat surrounding the ugly deformity. One side looked like the deformity seen here. The other side was almost a B cup breast so tender that I could barely examine it. As with each patient who presented to me with current breast growth, he was referred for an endocrinology evaluation and stabilization before considering surgery. I do not know if such radical surgery was a factor or not. Even if it did, removing all fat under the skin just gives an unnatural look.

I prefer to target the gland first with my Dynamic Technique. This permits me to remove most of the gland and then sculpt the remaining tissue to minimize contour problems. Any surgery technique, even radical breast mastectomy for male breast cancer can leave gland behind. The problem is that there are fine fingers of gland that dissect between fingers of fat and can extend quite far into the chest.

You can see what I mean by fingers of gland here.

By concentrating on the gland first I am able to minimize the chance of breast regrowth. It is very rare for my patients to have recurrence. With my techniques and red flag before surgery evaluation system, I have only a few patients over the many years I have been doing surgery that I know have regrown. However, gynecomastia surgery does not stop breast regrowth. For patients having breast growth, I have advised for many years that they should get their problem under control before surgery. There are exceptions, such as young men with massive breasts that have not stopped growing. That is why each case needs to be individually evaluated.

Prevention of gynecomastia, when possible, is much better.

Secondary Surgery is often an option for those who had prior surgery. Such issues are better discussed during a consultation with your surgeon or someone who can advise you about your options. We help patients explore such issues during consultations or preliminary remote discussions.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
got any pics mate. i got gyno from epi (of all the things!) tho a week of nolva at 20mg sorted it out.

what cycle have you been running?

Tripleexe

Tripleexe

Awards
Sorry no pics. I was running Deca, Sust and Dianobol. I was usning nolva but still got it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
during the surgery they DO NOT remove ALL of the tissue(so as not to have ur nipple "sink" into ur chest), therefore u CAN still get gyno. just fyi(its not preventative surgery)

thats not true, in some cases they remove the gland. and if done right gyno will not come back.

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
thats not true, in some cases they remove the gland. and if done right gyno will not come back.
tru, if the gland is completely removed, then obviously the gyno will not/can not return. in most cases tho, they do not remove the entire gland for the simple fact that this would leave the person with concaved nipples(if all of the glandular tissue is removed, the nipple will have a "sunken-in" look to them due to the fact that, the gland, which is "supposed" to be under the nipple, is no longer there. surgeons try to avoid removing all the tissue for this reason) and like i said, if ALL of the gland isnt removed, which is most often the case, there is always the possibility of new gyno.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i was going to try the sergury but b4 i did i used letro with nolva and sum atd at the end and i shrunk the size of my problem by atleast 50% and after that i decided no need for sergury as it was much less noticable

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tru, if the gland is completely removed, then obviously the gyno will not/can not return. in most cases tho, they do not remove the entire gland for the simple fact that this would leave the person with concaved nipples(if all of the glandular tissue is removed, the nipple will have a "sunken-in" look to them due to the fact that, the gland, which is "supposed" to be under the nipple, is no longer there. surgeons try to avoid removing all the tissue for this reason) and like i said, if ALL of the gland isnt removed, which is most often the case, there is always the possibility of new gyno.
Dr Blau performs a lot of the surgerys on BBers and most havent had that problem

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
Dr Blau performs a lot of the surgerys on BBers and most havent had that problem
What r u people talking about!! haha, did you even read Dr. Blau's or my comment before his?!?!

first of all, whos talking about Dr. Blau? he isnt the subject of this discussion, im not saying hes not a great surgeon(and im not saying he is, i dont know him personally. . . . . .do you?) 2nd, i said in my first post that they do not remove ALL OF THE GLAND(in most cases. . . .99%). . . . Dr. Blau SAID THE SAME THING!! i said that if they did it would leave a crater. . . . guess what, after i posted that, Dr. Blau said the same thing! all i said was that because they do not remove ALL of the gland, the patient could still develope gyno later on, for any number of reasons. im not saying these reasons are due to poor surgery. . . . . im saying that because the gland is still there, it is a possibility and it isnt a preventative surgery. thats all i was saying from the beginning, so please stop trying to discredit me and actually read the posts and maybe even do some research. . . . . . just a thought:frustrate

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What r u people talking about!! haha, did you even read Dr. Blau's or my comment before his?!?!

first of all, whos talking about Dr. Blau? he isnt the subject of this discussion, im not saying hes not a great surgeon(and im not saying he is, i dont know him personally. . . . . .do you?) 2nd, i said in my first post that they do not remove ALL OF THE GLAND(in most cases. . . .99%). . . . Dr. Blau SAID THE SAME THING!! i said that if they did it would leave a crater. . . . guess what, after i posted that, Dr. Blau said the same thing! all i said was that because they do not remove ALL of the gland, the patient could still develope gyno later on, for any number of reasons. im not saying these reasons are due to poor surgery. . . . . im saying that because the gland is still there, it is a possibility and it isnt a preventative surgery. thats all i was saying from the beginning, so please stop trying to discredit me and actually read the posts and maybe even do some research. . . . . . just a thought:frustrate
:clap2: i got served..... but there are people on MD forum whos had it done and gyno didnt come back. and i know someone who just had it done (not Bodybuilding related)

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
first of all, whos talking about Dr. Blau? he isnt the subject of this discussion, im not saying hes not a great surgeon(and im not saying he is, i dont know him personally. . . . . .do you?) 2nd, i said in my first post that they do not remove ALL OF THE GLAND(in most cases. . . .99%). . . . Dr. Blau SAID THE SAME THING!! i said that if they did it would leave a crater. . . . guess what, after i posted that, Dr. Blau said the same thing! all i said was that because they do not remove ALL of the gland, the patient could still develope gyno later on, for any number of reasons. im not saying these reasons are due to poor surgery. . . . . im saying that because the gland is still there, it is a possibility and it isnt a preventative surgery. thats all i was saying from the beginning, so please stop trying to discredit me and actually read the posts and maybe even do some research. . . . . . just a thought:frustrate[/QUOTE]

im gonna take one more stab at this and then im done defending myself. PLEASE, read the bold. all i was saying is that it isnt a PREVENTATIVE SURGERY and there is still a POSSIBILITY of getting gyno later on. once again, and for the last time, you should read the posts more carefully. thankyou, good day.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im gonna take one more stab at this and then im done defending myself. PLEASE, read the bold. all i was saying is that it isnt a PREVENTATIVE SURGERY and there is still a POSSIBILITY of getting gyno later on. once again, and for the last time, you should read the posts more carefully. thankyou, good day.[/QUOTE]

i did read the post adfter u told me to the first time. still doesnt change that the gland is removed sometimes, maybe not all the time, and of course it will leave some issue with how the nipple looks.