Novedex strong enough for 10mg/day anabol?

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to cycle anabol as a supplement for a month. Just want to increase protein synthesis more. My question is do I need tamoxifen at all or is Novedex XT (Gaspari) strong enough anti-estrogen for 10 mg/ day?

I'm just going to take it for a month so total of 20 days x 10mg that's only 200 mg total for the 'cycle.'

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
mate, it possible could be. BUT its not tested. where AI's have decades of clinical data to back it up.
also at those dosages you better of giving then to your cat

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Haha..well I have this idea that someday AASs will be used in supplements again at a "safe" level. Most people seem to think that taking them will make them buff up immediately but there's only one thing I know that works, Eating well and Eating a lot. I just want more of the protein in my system to go into my muscles and not into my piss nor into my crap lol.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
Haha..well I have this idea that someday AASs will be used in supplements again at a "safe" level. Most people seem to think that taking them will make them buff up immediately but there's only one thing I know that works, Eating well and Eating a lot. I just want more of the protein in my system to go into my muscles and not into my piss nor into my crap lol.

ah what ?