Time for the winter bulk!

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Alright, this summer i took off alot from the gym, just because i was busy, and just didnt really want to be in there. But winters comin around the bend and im ready to hit it again. This month im just going to get my sched back together, and blast some of the soreness out. Then in October, i plan on getting some NO supps and Crea Mono and some CellMass, run that out and in November go on a cycle. Ive got some Nolva on the way. But what would you recommend for a good bulker? H-Drol or M-Drol? Or something else? Right now i gained a few pounds but im 5'10" and 190 at prob 20% BF. Id like to get to about a solid 200 10 % BF by next summer. Maybe that not possible but hey i can try. I wanted something that would give me a 4 to 6 week cycle that i could PCT and still do a Epi/Furaz pulse in March and April. I turn 30 in March, so im hopin i can start my downward decline in to oldmanhood as a stud! Okay, now dont flame me to bad!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont' want to sound like an ass but your goals are unrealistic
and here is why 190lbs 20% BF to get down to get down to 10% your going to need to loose 19lbs so your be at 171lbs then you'll need 29lbs of muscle to be a solid 200lb in approx 8-9 months. Just won't happen.

Mdrol or Phera would be best for bulking h-drol is not really a bulker. I think you have a long time and can make great improvements so don't think i am trying to put you down it's just when you do the math it doesn't work out.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Yea thanks, math is my Archnemisis so thanks for pointing that out.
I want my BF down so ill just get as much bulk as i can and just deal with what i get. So M-Drol it is then!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea thanks, math is my Archnemisis so thanks for pointing that out.
I want my BF down so ill just get as much bulk as i can and just deal with what i get. So M-Drol it is then!
Good luck.

You'll probablly look bigger at 10% BF and a lower weight than you actually do now because you'll be able to see all the muscle that is hiding.