Tren dosage and cycle length ???

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Hey all just wana know if anyone has used KIlosports Trenadrol or Methoxy - TRN 17b-methoxy-trienbolone.

What dosage did you use and how long was the cycle and results ?
Is it more of a bulker roid or cutting ? i know diet decides weather you cut or bulk but certain roids are better for some.

Have experiance with M1T, superdrol, pheraplex and epi.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Just so you know, a lot of people get pissed when you refer to this compound as tren.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Well thats what it says on the label on the bottle, so what woulod you like me to call it ? lol
Maybe those people who get pissed off should write a message to the company and not disturb my topics with irrelivant bashings :)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Well thats what it says on the label on the bottle, so what woulod you like me to call it ? lol
Maybe those people who get pissed off should write a message to the company and not disturb my topics with irrelivant bashings :)
the bottle says trenadrol... :) and by saying tren people usually think of the injectable versions. not the ph. it can get confusing.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
i dont see how it can be confusing. I listed 2 differact versions of the product plus the chemical name. It that confuses someone then god help them honestly !

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
i dont see how it can be confusing. I listed 2 differact versions of the product plus the chemical name. It that confuses someone then god help them honestly !
Your thread title says tren dosage and cycle length. Your product, whether it be tren-x, trenadrol, or whatever is not tren. I really don't care what you call it bro....just letting you know that a lot of people get confused when you start a thread about TREN...there is an entire thread dedicated to this topic.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
i don't like clicking on prohormone threads, thinking its oils

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Your thread title says tren dosage and cycle length. Your product, whether it be tren-x, trenadrol, or whatever is not tren. I really don't care what you call it bro....just letting you know that a lot of people get confused when you start a thread about TREN...there is an entire thread dedicated to this topic.
x2. it justs helps people know what you are talking about.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i call em tren derivatives, or 19-nors

they're good for
*lean mass & fat loss
*strength
*hardening & veins

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
It's not TREN, I was upset when I clicked on the thread :(

mattakaspeedy

Awards
well wait a few monthes and i will post up a thread on injectable tran when i do my cutting cycle and then you can all be happy :) Will even throw a party at my place in the honor of tren ;)

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
well wait a few monthes and i will post up a thread on injectable tran when i do my cutting cycle and then you can all be happy :) Will even throw a party at my place in the honor of tren ;)
it sure as **** deserves it

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
lol.. poor old tren..

Identity theft is becoming a major problem folks. Not even AAS can get away from it! Oh my!

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
That's awesome...then you can start another thread about TREN and you might get some input!!!

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Yea and maybe unless you have something apart from thread bashing you can add to the topic :) Like if you aint got nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Give the guy a break. You made your point (about 10x's). I know and you know that this board and STEROID section is about 90 percent prohormone questions for better of worse.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
yeah his subject says tren, but within the first second of reading you can see exactly what compounds he's talking about. so instead of just moving on, you guys insist on wasting more of your own time crying about how you thought it was an injectable.:think:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So maybe someone with 19-nor knowledge could assist the OP and put away the Haterade :)>

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well names aside if you can get or still have some M-trn by ALRI or Generic labz it it good an proven. If i remember Kilosports no one knew what it was because no one knows the forumla for the org m-trn but Author and he sold it directly to GL so that's why the GL version was thrusted

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
trenadrol: awesome stength gains, intensity, dry, hardening and solid pumps. sides- back pumps, bp issues, some folks get really vivid, violent dreams (can't vouch from my experience). if you want to bulk stak it with a bulker that has minimal sides. i dont think I'd consider it a cutter either; my guess is you can cut with a caloric deficit with it and retain or even increase your strength. Have no methoxy trn knowledge,

mishag23

Awards
Hi im a newbie to this site ive been bodybuilding for 2 years im 21 yers of age, i would like to do a halobolan and trenadrol cycle for 5 weeks.
Ill use milk thistle etc.
Can I use this for PCT, and how would i start this properly?
Restore
Blue up
creatine

I have SERM novadex20mg each tablet, but im hoping i wont need it.

Appreciate any help
Thanks

abuleh

Awards
Hi im a newbie to this site ive been bodybuilding for 2 years im 21 yers of age, i would like to do a halobolan and trenadrol cycle for 5 weeks.
Ill use milk thistle etc.
Can I use this for PCT, and how would i start this properly?
Restore
Blue up
creatine

I have SERM novadex20mg each tablet, but im hoping i wont need it.

Appreciate any help
Thanks
Instead of posting your question in all threads that contain the word tren or trenadrol etc. you could as well open your own thread and raise your question.

Also since you're quite new here I would really suggest using the search function, do some self study especially on the compounds you want to use, there is lots of useful information here. The PCT section is also a good start for your question/ answer.

I personally would recommend using a serm for pct. Most do not recommend using Nolva for Tren designers. Do some search on prolactin and progestin for on cycle and pct.

~abuleh