Call Me Crazy....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
For my second cycle, yes SECOND cycle i plan on using tren ace along with prop. i've been told by vet after vet that if u can handle tren then u can handle it, no other compound or multitude of cycles can prepare u for it.

I plan on it looking like:

Tren Ace 50mg ED 1-6
Test Prop 50mg ED 1-8

Goal is to harden up, increase strength, and add about 10lbs. i wouldnt say im necessarily implementing a bulking or cutting diet, but more of...a sh!t ton of clean food.

BUT! i am open to any suggestions about any other compounds by some of the pros here.

prop/winny
prop/mast
sust...

looking to keep it to 8 weeks, 10 weeks max.

i will be slowly bulking until the cycle which will start the end of Jan.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
nos,

that is my favorite stack of all time...run the tren the full 8 weeks though...either way you are gonna be shutdown...JMO...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think ill prolly be doing that cycle as well in march, let me know how it goes.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Only drawback... thats a helluva lot of pinning.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If one's willing to be patient, there is always the possibility of using 25 gauge. Low possibility of scar tissue and they are pin-sized.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
If one's willing to be patient, there is always the possibility of using 25 gauge. Low possibility of scar tissue and they are pin-sized.
I used 25's with prop. Ain't bad at all, and doesn't really take THAT long to inject.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i see nothing crazy about it at all looks like a great cycle. My best hardening and strength cycle ever is
Fina/Halo

Although alot of people are hesistant to Run halo because it's so Harsh but man combine it with Tren and you like stone.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i should also mention that i plan on running HCG through the cycle to keep my boys some

im really excited about this. it will definitely be a cycle where i can take my physique to a new level

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
sdad

i should also mention that i plan on running HCG through the cycle to keep my boys some

im really excited about this. it will definitely be a cycle where i can take my physique to a new level

Does all HCG come in 2 vials for mixing?

anyhow, that looks great. I was planning on using halo or epi next year sometime but lately i been thinking of going straight to the pin.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
to reduce pinning, you can shoot the prop and tren in the same barrel right?

anyway sounds fun, Tren is rated the most transformational drug so hopefully you'll get some real progress going, good luck bro

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Does all HCG come in 2 vials for mixing?

anyhow, that looks great. I was planning on using halo or epi next year sometime but lately i been thinking of going straight to the pin.

usually come in 1500iu or 5000iu, depends how many vials of each u get, but i comes with everything to mix

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
x2 I think the cycle will be ok, you know what you're doing you're not one of those idiots! But why not pin EOD? maybe 125mg prop EOD and 75-100mg Tren EOD?

pinning ED with tren ace reduces the blood level fluctuation....leading to less sides. tren sides are not really what i want but i will be prepared for the worst.

if i pin tren ed, i might as well shoot the prop ed

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pinning ED with tren ace reduces the blood level fluctuation....leading to less sides. tren sides are not really what i want but i will be prepared for the worst.

or just get tren enth and test enth and pin monday and thursday

otherwise i think EOD will be fine.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established

Exactly...I've gotten the best results from tren a/prop when pinning daily...

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

Exactly...I've gotten the best results from tren a/prop when pinning daily...

Cool guys, didnt think it would make THAT much of a difference:thumbsup:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established

Oh Nos.. you were once a no-pinnin' boy, and now you're a pinEVERYMUTHAFRIGGINday man.. My nos is growing up! lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Oh Nos.. you were once a no-pinnin' boy, and now you're a pinEVERYMUTHAFRIGGINday man.. My nos is growing up! lol

hahahaha. id rather pin than take designers anyday. pinning isnt bad that bad.

the only problem with pinning EOD is that i'll be shooting 2ml into whatever spot.....that would be a lot for a delt, maybe thigh.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
pinning every day u will have to move it around quite a bit, start thinkin about the thigh, the calves, glutes, even bi's.....evbody starts with the shoulders but u gotta move those injection sites around.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
pinning every day u will have to move it around quite a bit, start thinkin about the thigh, the calves, glutes, even bi's.....evbody starts with the shoulders but u gotta move those injection sites around.

yeah its gonna blow having to pin so much, but it'll be worth it.

i was also considering Prop/tren 100mg (of each) eod and if sides got bad id go to ED injections

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
u gonna run tren ace right??? thats the way to go if u worried about sides. but let me tell ya, ive run tren 3 times now and i absolutely love it for the first month, u are gonna have some crazy ass dreams! after 4 weeks tho it really starts to mess with me, tren cough, lethargy, flu symptoms, i usually cut off after a month. on the other hand, these sort of things are caused by the actual compound and not flucuating blood levels, so i think your sides would be worse at 50mgs ed than at 75 eod. gains would be better at 50 ed tho. good luck bro your gonna love this stuff(for about a month if your like me)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was expecting something crazy........ :(

haha.

25g FTW! who cares about waiting, it depends on the gear anyway some are thicker than others...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
25g FTW! who cares about waiting, it depends on the gear anyway some are thicker than others...
Definitely. You can simply heat the gear with very warm water in the sink for a few minutes prior; as you said PP, also very much depends on which Oil was used - some are thicker than others.

Nos, if you are pinning ED, I think 25g would be far and away the best choice: The risk for scar tissue is low, and pain should be non-existent.

As others have said, you can also combine your shots into one, in order to cut down on injection site use. That being said, just slow the injection down because too much oil + too much speed in injection = abscess.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never understood why people rush it.... i become one with my pin and i take however it long it takes to draw or shoot. By shooting slow you ensure the muscle will take the oil. If you are pushing it in then you have a better chance of something going wrong and also the oil leaking out into the subq layer or even under the dermis....not good.