Just another Epistane cycle

Johnboy1981

Awards
Ok i have found a cycle that looks pretty good. This is a pulsing cycle and lasts 6 weeks because thats how much epistane i have left.

week 1 - 10/20/20
week 2 - 20/20/20
week 3 - 30/30/30
week 4 - 30/30/30
week 5 - 30/30/30
week 6 - 30/30/30

I am now on week 5 and all is going well, i look and feel bigger and I feel pretty good.

I have been using liver longer during my cycle for the last 1 week. I have taken 1 tablet twice a day as says on the pack. I plan on using this right up through pct too as it can only help.

The problem i have is i bought Novodex xt. This is not a serm so i dont think i can use this for pct?
Should i buy nolvadex as quick as possible, in time for my cycle ending.

Also, what do you guys think of my cycle. Does it look good, how would you change it if it was you.

All comments are much appreciated as i really think the ONLY way is to get a serm.
John.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll need a serm after a 6 week pulse. Better safe than sorry might apply here, though.

Johnboy1981

Awards
I don't think you'll need a serm after a 6 week pulse. Better safe than sorry might apply here, though.
See that word "might" there mate, I will definitely be getting some as it is better to be safe and healthy than worrying about it.

A question i had is how should i take the nolvadex.

Do you take it 3 times a week like you did with the epistane, monday, wednesday, friday.

week 1 : 40 / 40/ 40
week 2 : 20 / 20/ 20
week 3 : 20 / 10 / 10

Would something like that be good since Im doing a 6 week cycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See that word "might" there mate, I will definitely be getting some as it is better to be safe and healthy than worrying about it.

A question i had is how should i take the nolvadex.

Do you take it 3 times a week like you did with the epistane, monday, wednesday, friday.

week 1 : 40 / 40/ 40
week 2 : 20 / 20/ 20
week 3 : 20 / 10 / 10

Would something like that be good since Im doing a 6 week cycle.

I do not think either that you will need it but if you get it run it low dose.

20/20/10/10 take it everyday at night. Again this maybe overkill for a pulse cycle. A OTC PCT should work fine here.

http://www.otcpct.com

Johnboy1981

Awards
I do not think either that you will need it but if you get it run it low dose.

20/20/10/10 take it everyday at night. Again this maybe overkill for a pulse cycle. A OTC PCT should work fine here.

http://www.otcpct.com
Thanks for the reply mate, Yeah low dose nolvadex is what I feel better about to be honest.

So everyday at night for 4 weeks?
20/20/20/20/20/20/20 for 2 weeks
10/10/10/10/10/10/10 for 2 weeks ??

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am a HUGE advocate for SERM use, EVERY TIME....... during a reg cycle.

This is a pulse brother and was done at sane reasonable doses. You should be very minimally shutdown right now if at all. The novadex XT is more then adequate but Id still look into something like Post cycle support from AI and or Drive from AN as they both seem to be great at boosting test levels..... even Mass-FX MAX would be a superb choice.

Good luck man.

Johnboy1981

Awards
I am a HUGE advocate for SERM use, EVERY TIME....... during a reg cycle.

This is a pulse brother and was done at sane reasonable doses. You should be very minimally shutdown right now if at all. The novadex XT is more then adequate but Id still look into something like Post cycle support from AI and or Drive from AN as they both seem to be great at boosting test levels..... even Mass-FX MAX would be a superb choice.

Good luck man.
Ok thanks man. Well its 3 against 1 haha so i will get me some post cycle support. I will also use my novedex xt when im finished the cycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks man. Well its 3 against 1 haha so i will get me some post cycle support. I will also use my novedex xt when im finished the cycle.
If you go the OTC PCT route and no serm run it like this.

Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. for 4 weeks

Novedex XT startin week 3 of pct and taper the dose down each week. I will leave you this link on OTC PCT in case you have not seen it.

OTC PCT

NeedMassNow

Awards
Quick question can we substitue HDX2 for the 6 OXO, in weeks 4-7 for the OTC PCT? Are they interchangeable?

NMN

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually prefer HDX2 and its content AI 6-bromo to trione or 6-OXO... although trans D trione is tastey.... its much eaiser to dose higher then the oral version and is possibly suppressive at that dose....

So ya Hit up HDX2 Im sure youll be much more pleased, I was.