test enan

playmaker08

Awards
We have all know how test helps with bulking, but what does it do for you during a cutting cycle? Just helps hold onto mass or what? Would it be smart to run some nolva or something as an ancillary during the cycle and then PCT with clomid? Anyone have any experience. I took some advice earlier this week and was going to do 250mg EW inject. It is my first cycle and I wanted to start out very light.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
250mg/week while implementing a cutting diet/routine is perfect.

u dont need nolva on cycle unless u develope gyno. if u dont what to wait til u have gyno to prevent it...then get arimidex or aromasin

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
250mg/week while implementing a cutting diet/routine is perfect.

u dont need nolva on cycle unless u develope gyno. if u dont what to wait til u have gyno to prevent it...then get arimidex or aromasin
I agree but maybe 300 mg ew(100mg e2d) prop is better , less bloat and faster results, just my 0,02

playmaker08

Awards
yeah I was thinking about getting one of those two, but then again that is just more money to spend ya know? What do you think about adding winny or var in at the end for 4 weeks or so? Doesn't test make you hold onto water weight?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u have 2 threads, please stick to one or the other so ppl dont have to double post answers

playmaker08

Awards
sorry, my original question was what test actually did for you during cutting. That is the question I would like answered in this thread if possible.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
The catch with cutting while using testosterone, particularly if you're doing a show, is to make sure you keep aromatization under control. Otherwise, all you're hard earned new definition will be obscured by the water you wind up holding.

holy

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
The catch with cutting while using testosterone, particularly if you're doing a show, is to make sure you keep aromatization under control. Otherwise, all you're hard earned new definition will be obscured by the water you wind up holding.

holy
yeah,prop with an ai will do the job

playmaker08

Awards
will enan and winny have the same results if winny is introduced later in the cycle as enan and an AI? Right now I am thinking either test enan 6 weeks on its own and then enan and winny for 4-6 weeks with clomid or tamoxifen for 4 weeks after.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
will enan and winny have the same results if winny is introduced later in the cycle as enan and an AI? .
NO. winny will do nothing to at all to prevent aromatization. Only an AI can do that.

Right now I am thinking either test enan 6 weeks on its own and then enan and winny for 4-6 weeks with clomid or tamoxifen for 4 weeks after.
I would just run enan with and AI for 10 weeks...