partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
what does myotrophic ratio of 12 mean on the rpn havoc

bottle? All i know is that myotophic means increasing

the weight of muscle and myotrophy means Nutrition of

muscular tissue.
I think that it is a way of measuring its possible side effects(using a ratio formula)

The higher the number...the less likely hood of side effects

Or something like that

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is the ratio of anabolic:androgenic rating as compared to a standard (usually testosterone).

This would mean it is 12 times as anabolic as it is androgenic, which will greatly reduce undesirable side effects.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has a score of 12 on the anabolic:androgenic scale.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I think that numbers mean nothing in vivo in humans.

For example, halo has lower Q ratio than havoc, so theoretically, havoc must be milder than halo, but "in the real world" halo is milder than havoc for almost everybody (for example, hairloss is more frequent with havoc than with halo)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

For example, halo has lower Q ratio than havoc, so theoretically, havoc must be milder than halo, but "in the real world" halo is milder than havoc for almost everybody (for example, hairloss is more frequent with havoc than with halo)
Halotestin milder than havoc?? Wow.

I would absolutely disagree, and so would my prostate.

Or are you talking about Halodrol?

xtgear

xtgear

Awards

yeah, if your talking on halodrol I agree...
lets imagine a steroid like methyl-dienolone or trienolone these babies have a high ratio but they are much more androgenic that test so the sides will be much worse to some , so this ratio is sometimes misleading

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Halotestin milder than havoc?? Wow.

I would absolutely disagree, and so would my prostate.

Or are you talking about Halodrol?
I was talking about Halodrol, of course.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was talking about Halodrol, of course.
Gotcha....as mentioned you also have to look at absolute numbers. Havoc, having an androgenic rating at around 90% as androgenic as Methyltest but 1100% as anabolic (1100/90=12 - aka the Myotrophic ratio) makes it very mild on the side effect scale while being extremely potent, MG for MG.

There are other factors at play here, which are harder to define, but it gives a good guideline beyond "just try it, bro."

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
yeah, if your talking on halodrol I agree...
lets imagine a steroid like methyl-dienolone or trienolone these babies have a high ratio but they are much more androgenic that test so the sides will be much worse to some , so this ratio is sometimes misleading
Exactly. They have gotten those numbers from test in animals, but its effects in the human body aren't exactly the same.

There're many others factors that have influence here, like the Relative Binding Affinity with the Androgen Receptors, etc...