need some opinions over here for a PH stack possibility?

FLAwrestler88

Awards
hey guys,

im planning a halotest cycle soon..my mind startin thinkin crazy thoughts and i actually remember i have a bottle of the SDng..yes not exactly the best stuff but u think that maybe i can just add it in for a lil more "umph" on the cycle since its not exactly the strongest??

FLAwrestler88

Awards
bcus i dont want it jus sitting around doin nothing..i wasted money on it bcus of the deal i was gettin trisorbagen with it..now i have two botles that i pretty much picked up for 25 bucks layin around so mite as well put it to some use u kno..

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

im planning a halotest cycle soon..my mind startin thinkin crazy thoughts and i actually remember i have a bottle of the SDng..yes not exactly the best stuff but u think that maybe i can just add it in for a lil more "umph" on the cycle since its not exactly the strongest??
I wouldn't on this cycle....not worth it(IMO)

:afro:

:dance:

FLAwrestler88

Awards
yea u think?? will it cause problems if i did?? or will it make it a lil more dangerous?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
yea u think?? will it cause problems if i did?? or will it make it a lil more dangerous?

Alright my friend lets start from the beginning...

How many PH cycles have you run before(noticing your age),hopefully not a whole lot?

What does your training routine consist of(how many times a week)?

Do you want to bulk, or cut?

What does your diet look like?

I would not stack the two because A) I don't think superdrolNG is that good(IMO) and B) this should be, pretty much, your first or maybe second go around with a PH. And therefore you can better guage your gains/sides when only using just one.

What PCT are you planning to run?

FLAwrestler88

Awards
2nd time around..im not exactly tryin to bulk jus put on some lean muscles..yea i heard its not the best and i kno that jus dont want it to be waste not using it u kno..but i take in 2500-3000 a day but have been outta the gym alot more than usual due to a severe sprain in the hand and i culdnt even hold a book without pains surgin thru out my arm..its better now and ive been recooping it in the gym lately..gonna jump the cycle on to boost my gains soon...when into it i go 5-6 times per week consisting of 12 10 8 6 6 or 12 10 8 6 sets...

pct-Weeks 1-4 PCS/I3C/ZMA PCS would be dosed 2 caps in the morning and 2 in the evening preferably 8-12 hours apart. I3C would be dosed 400-600 mgs every day and ZMA at bedtime as directed on teh bottle.

Weeks 4-7 6-oxo This would begin high at 400 mgs and taper down to 100 in the last week. 400/300/200/100

Weeks 3-6 Lean Xtreme or any other cort blocker you like at 3 caps every day.

i kno pretty much everything to be done and everything..well alot more than my friends who take mdrol and jus use novedex xt for a pct..i was jus curious as if the SDng wuld take ne effect on me or will it cause sum danger cus i never worked a stack b4...