What do u think about M1T stack/w propadrol?

hairybaby

Awards
Just curious as to what people think about this stack. I'm not contemplating running it soon- I'm doing a 19-nor-tren with halodrol stack at the moment. However, I have had a bottle of pharmatex M1T for a while now (in date till 2011) and am thinking about running it sometime next year. Just wondering if stacking it with propadrol would help to keep the gains drier... or is this a stupid idea?

Thanks for any input

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I would say the prop wont add anything to the M1t unless of course you run the M1t at a low enough dose.... then it might be interesting.

hairybaby

Awards
Well 10mg is as low as I can go since the pharmatex stuff comes in 10 mg caps. Just starting my research on this though. Know anything that can be done to try to dry out the gains while on M1t a little bit? I know going for a different compound altogether would be a sensible thing to do if I want dryish gains, but I want to use this stuff before its date.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From feedback, propadrol is not considered a dry compound anyway. It's one of those mystery compounds that nobody really knows what the fukc it is. I used it preworkout a few times and can't say it did much of anything. Now stacking m1t with megazol (winstrol prohormone) may be a better idea for what you're thinking.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no, no and no....

M1t alone, FINE, just get a GOOD pct set up as youll be shutt down and get and take liver supps for at least a week or two before even starting then all through your PCT.

Propadrol wont really add much, its a dry supp but in all honesty its not strong enough to be added to M1t, if anything Id add 4-AD (not avaialble) for the lethargy factor period, not for any other reason as the gains will practically be all m1t anyways, the shiii is STRONG

ALSO prop is a progestin, which equates to raised levels of progesterone. M1t is a HIGHLY aromatizable compound wich means tons of estrogen.... add the two together and youll be asking for a stack a' la' gyno. Just not wise sir.

If anything Epi for evening it out with the aromatizing and adding a dry side (but then its two methyls) or 4-ad for the lethargy along with a low dose AI....

Your best bet is take it alone and do so wisely.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From feedback, propadrol is not considered a dry compound anyway. It's one of those mystery compounds that nobody really knows what the fukc it is. I used it preworkout a few times and can't say it did much of anything. Now stacking m1t with megazol (winstrol prohormone) may be a better idea for what you're thinking.
good idea :goodpost:

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Propadrol is so confusing

good idea :goodpost:

you know out of all the threads I have read, Propadrol is so often mention, and so little explained. I have yet to see an article explaining how it work or why it works...as compared to the millions of explanations for (seemingly) everything else...who's got some knowledge on this stuff? i.e. does progesterone really benefit body comp? --aren't progestin's used for female birth control? lol...just wondering what the connection between two is :)

...and from what i have read on these boards M1T seems tough enough w/o propadrol!

hairybaby

Awards
Right, thanks for your thoughts people- going off the prop idea rapidly. I can get 4ad legally here in the U.K at this place MOD EDIT: NO LINKING TO SUPPLEMENT RETAILERS! (I take it this isn't source posting since it is a well known legal retailer). Is this the real deal that you were talking about? I think I'm just going to use the M1T as is was meant to be used - as a bulker, no point hammering a square peg into a round hole.
Thanks for your help lads

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right, thanks for your thoughts people- going off the prop idea rapidly. I can get 4ad legally here in the U.K at this place xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (I take it this isn't source posting since it is a well known legal retailer). Is this the real deal that you were talking about? I think I'm just going to use the M1T as is was meant to be used - as a bulker, no point hammering a square peg into a round hole.
Thanks for your help lads
sorry to burst your bubble thats still legal here too... therefore its not the real deal.... that is a two step conversion to test whereas real 4-ad is a one step conversion... this stuff sh bnb,ouldnt be bad at decent doses but thats an expensive supp as is...

You may be able to find the real 4-ad in the UK still though but Im not sure.... id look it up as 4-Androstenediol as thats the actual chemical compound you want... not a trade name... .dont post that one up though as it will be a source post no matter the legalities of your country this board is based in the US and its an illegal substance here.

good luck sir.... id stick with M1t anywho.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry to burst your bubble thats still legal here too... therefore its not the real deal.... that is a two step conversion to test whereas real 4-ad is a one step conversion... this stuff sh bnb,ouldnt be bad at decent doses but thats an expensive supp as is...

You may be able to find the real 4-ad in the UK still though but Im not sure.... id look it up as 4-Androstenediol as thats the actual chemical compound you want... not a trade name... .dont post that one up though as it will be a source post no matter the legalities of your country this board is based in the US and its an illegal substance here.

good luck sir.... id stick with M1t anywho.
:goodpost:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 130
acs13 Cycle Logs 6
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 15
BigDawg99 Anabolics 2