Initial effects of test E

pdigs

people say u dont start to see the gains until the 3rd-4th week. but do u get strength gains and mental confidence right away? or does that come later as well?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u'll notice a since of well-being at first, just an overall happy feeling all the time

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
You should see a spike in your libido pretty quickly as well....disrupted sleeping patterns happen relatively soon for a lot of people.

holy

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
u'll notice a since of well-being at first, just an overall happy feeling all the time
nos, don't get me wrong cause I `m not against steroid use at your age ( but IMO starting at 25 is safer on the long run)but I can see you know a lot about steroids and cycles , I can see that you`re only 21 , do you use them for a long time or you just study the stuff and never tried them before?

Last edited:
04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
nos, don't get me wrong cause I `m not against steroid use at your age but I can see you know a lot about steroids and cycles , I can see that you`re only 21 , do you use them for a long time or you just study the stuff and never tried them before?
He is an educated individual on steroids, he knows his stuff.:clap2:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
He is an educated individual on steroids, he knows his stuff.:clap2:
I agree, I just want to know if he uses them or only study the subject, before my first cycle I read 3 books about aas and only then I thought I was prepared to cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree, I just want to know if he uses them or only study the subject, before my first cycle I read 3 books about aas and only then I thought I was prepared to cycle
Nos does know his stuff

i know your concerns though, I've been researching the real deal for over a year now and have yet to start. When there's people around here who already have gear in hand and asking how to dose, where to pin, what's PCT, LOL, etc. i can see why you'd wanna ask.

personally I love spending time researching gear, to me memorizing the characteristics of different compounds, reading stacking and PCT theory, reading firsthand accounts from countless dozens of people, it's all plain fun.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nos, don't get me wrong cause I `m not against steroid use at your age ( but IMO starting at 25 is safer on the long run)but I can see you know a lot about steroids and cycles , I can see that you`re only 21 , do you use them for a long time or you just study the stuff and never tried them before?

ive ran 1, 12 week test cycle and im currently in PCT. i researched and researched and then researched even more. i like to think i have a very good understanding about steroids and the different types and their use.

im always here to learn more though and i try to share my knowledge to the best of my ability.

now peptides.....thats another story. i havent even started looking into those.

04 and unreal, thanks for the kind words