CEL E Stane/Bold Cycle starting next week, what do you think?

  1. New Member
    brandoppsx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    111
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    77.12%

    CEL E Stane/Bold Cycle starting next week, what do you think?


    Hey, this is my first time stacking in the world of PH/PS/DS.....whichever you'd like to call it. I've been through a solo P-Plex cycle (loved it to be honest...my gains were actually very dry and i kept most of it after PCT).....and a solo M-Drol cycle (lost most of those gains...didn't really seem to respond well...maybe I didnt get a good batch? *shrugs*)....

    Anywho, I am not an idiot by any means...I've done my research, I've always run a proper PCT, good support supps, etc. I've got all of that lined up for this run...but I'm wondering about my dosage...I've heard that Bold works much better at higher doses (400 a day?) But, I guess I'm stupid and rather than buying the Bold 200...I bought regular ole Bold...which means that I'd either have to buy another bottle...or just stick it out and lower the dosage...does this sound like it would be worthwhile or should I go ahead and bump it up to 400 a day and buy another bottle of Bold?

    Thanks in advance...

    Here's my dosing protocol...

    Week 1: Bold 200 mg, E Stane 30 mg
    Week 2: Bold 200 mg, E Stane 30 mg
    Week 3: Bold 200 mg, E Stane 30 mg first half, 40 mg second
    Week 4: Bold 200 mg, E stane 40 mg

    Thoughts? Comments? Bashing? Lol...

    Let me have it all.

  2. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    from what ive heard u need to run bold at about 800mg to benefit from it
  3. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    yea bold at 600-800 most people run it, some people run up to a gram a day,

    it would be a nice addition to the estane

    first time user with it id suggest 600 and get up to 800 or so by the time you start your e stane


    id rather seea little longer, bold takes a little to kick.
    bold 600/600/800/800/800
    estane_____/20mg/20/30/30/40

    you can go up to 800 sooner, but id suggest you see how well you tolerate it, you may not even want to get up that high.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    405
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%

    Bold 800-1000mg minimum from my reading. Also 4 weeks is completely worthless. It will take 4 weeks to kick in. Needs to be run 8-12 weeks. What PCT you going to have for this?
  5. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Bold 800-1000mg minimum from my reading. Also 4 weeks is completely worthless. It will take 4 weeks to kick in. Needs to be run 8-12 weeks. What PCT you going to have for this?

    the fact that he id probably a first time user to this. 800- 1000 may not be neccesary and he should see how he reacts befor going that high.

    the reason i did not go higher with the weeks i told him was because it looked like he was set on a 4 week plan.........
  6. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    405
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    the fact that he id probably a first time user to this. 800- 1000 may not be neccesary and he should see how he reacts befor going that high.

    the reason i did not go higher with the weeks i told him was because it looked like he was set on a 4 week plan.........
    He said he's used sd and pp solo bofore. I agree for a beginner 800mg is ok, but for a third cycle IMHO 1000mg is necessary. I also think either extend the cycle length to 8 weeks or save the bold for another time.
  7. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    He said he's used sd and pp solo bofore. I agree for a beginner 800mg is ok, but for a third cycle IMHO 1000mg is necessary. I also think either extend the cycle length to 8 weeks or save the bold for another time.
    yea i guess i didnt raed the first post thouroghly,

    8 weeks is a good length i actually just saw someone who wanted to do 14 weeks on it at almost a gram and a half a day (crazy in my opinion)

    but he enjoyed the compound.

    i however would not start at 1000mg , work up to it to make sure your not getting any issues and at week 4 add in the Estane so the bold will kick in by the time you start your estane, and will continue until PCT

    Reversitol and a test booster should be all you need, and you cn even add some MAX OUT in there as well...

    Reversitol
    3/2/2/1/1

    Max out st 4 caps a day starting week 2
  8. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    405
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    yea i guess i didnt raed the first post thouroghly,

    8 weeks is a good length i actually just saw someone who wanted to do 14 weeks on it at almost a gram and a half a day (crazy in my opinion)

    but he enjoyed the compound.

    i however would not start at 1000mg , work up to it to make sure your not getting any issues and at week 4 add in the Estane so the bold will kick in by the time you start your estane, and will continue until PCT
    Agree up to here

    Reversitol and a test booster should be all you need, and you cn even add some MAX OUT in there as well...

    Reversitol
    3/2/2/1/1

    Max out st 4 caps a day starting week 2
    Disagree. SERM needed for an 8 week cycle including Estane (which will be @ 40mg half the cycle).
  9. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Agree up to here



    Disagree. SERM needed for an 8 week cycle including Estane (which will be @ 40mg half the cycle).
    reversitol was designed for something like this, and is a very promising PCT supplement, and works very well.

    SERMs are not always needed.both compounds are "mild" wehn taken alone. together they may be a little stonger, but recovery will be fairly obtainable rather quickly.

    you can have a SERM on hand cant hurt, BUT i personally dont think it is necessary,
  10. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    405
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    reversitol was designed for something like this, and is a very promising PCT supplement, and works very well.

    SERMs are not always needed.both compounds are "mild" wehn taken alone. together they may be a little stonger, but recovery will be fairly obtainable rather quickly.

    you can have a SERM on hand cant hurt, BUT i personally dont think it is necessary,

    To each his own man. I am not a Reversitol fan in the slightest for many, many reasons I wont hijack the thread with, lol. I am pro-SERM, and IMO with the exceptions of bold, 3ad, halodrol you need a SERM
  11. New Member
    brandoppsx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    111
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    77.12%

    Thanks for the responses so far...yeah, I plan on using a serm (nolva) dosed at 40 for the whole PCT, with some natural test boosters and xtreme lean for cortisol control (kicking that in on week 2)...

    As for the bold...so basically you think i should run it constantly at 800+ mg all the way? Hmm...never thought of it that way...and yeah, I am rather tolerant to most compounds so I wouldnt think that this one would hurt me...(yeah, it was probably stupid, but I ran both my M Drol and P Plex at pretty high doses and experienced no adverse affects...i freaking loved the P Plex though by the way...great compound)...so maybe I need to buy more BOLD...damn, too bad BOLD is so damned expensive....lol...I was trying to stick with a certain budget with this cycle but oh well, if I get better results at higher doses why the hell not?
  12. New Member
    brandoppsx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    111
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    77.12%

    Sorry for double posting in my own thread...but I think I've come down to how I am going to run it...this sounds much more fun....here goes...

    I've decided that my cycle is going to look more like...

    Week 1: 800 mg BOLD
    Week 2: 800 mg BOLD
    Week 3: 800 mg BOLD, 30 mg E Stane
    Week 4: 800 mg BOLD, 30 mg E Stane
    Week 5: 800 mg BOLD, 30 mg E Stane
    Week 6: 800 mg BOLD, 30 mg E Stane
    Week 7: 800 mg BOLD
    Week 8: 800 mg BOLD

    How does that sound? I am going to be broke as hell...but oh well...it's going to be a fun ride from beginning to end I'm sure...
  13. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    405
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%

    I'd run the Estane Week 1-4 (kickstart, and then solidify) or Week 4-8 IMO. Good luck
  14. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    I'd run the Estane Week 1-4 (kickstart, and then solidify) or Week 4-8 IMO. Good luck

    to me as i feel like as long as i bridge when ther other starts working... when the gains stop from that it the other will pick up the slack,.... ... but hey everyone works differently
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 week E-Stane/H-drol cycle in retrospect
    By texastweeter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 06:32 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 12:21 AM
  3. E-Stane (solo) 4 Week Cycle
    By Destroy123 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 12:23 AM
  4. starting cel e-stane cycle
    By rob88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 02:52 AM
  5. 8 week HAVOC/Bold Cycle
    By TxGuy83 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 12:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in