T1-Pro Lab Results 2

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I work in a medical lab so I can get myself tested for almost whatever I want, whenever I want. I'm on my second bottle of T1-Pro now (third cycle) and I just got my results. The first time I tested myself a couple of months ago my testosterone was next to nothing (<100 ng/dl) and my liver enzymes were sky high (LD,AST,ALT). This time my testosterone is 329.00 ng/dl and my liver enzymes are only slightly elevated. Only differences in diet/supps/training are as follows. This cycle I am training a lot less frequently due to shift work, but I am eating a lot more calories, probably 1500 more/ day than the first cycle because it is winter and I am trying to bulk. I used a lot of R-Ala before, none now. Also I am taking less fish and flax of late to save money. I got both bottles from powernutrition, and neither is the new penetration formula (they both have DMSO). Can anybody give advice to the discrepiscies?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Did you sample at the same time for both cycles?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I wish there had been more conversation on this. Interesting.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
I work in a medical lab so I can get myself tested for almost whatever I want, whenever I want. I'm on my second bottle of T1-Pro now (third cycle) and I just got my results. The first time I tested myself a couple of months ago my testosterone was next to nothing (<100 ng/dl) and my liver enzymes were sky high (LD,AST,ALT). This time my testosterone is 329.00 ng/dl and my liver enzymes are only slightly elevated. Only differences in diet/supps/training are as follows. This cycle I am training a lot less frequently due to shift work, but I am eating a lot more calories, probably 1500 more/ day than the first cycle because it is winter and I am trying to bulk. I used a lot of R-Ala before, none now. Also I am taking less fish and flax of late to save money. I got both bottles from powernutrition, and neither is the new penetration formula (they both have DMSO). Can anybody give advice to the discrepiscies?
how do you compare liver values on M1T to T1 pro?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. How the hell did this thread die?
Got me? IMO, there had to be other factors in the first cycle for his numbers to be so out of whack, because the second cycle doesn't show it. :think:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I used a lot of R-Ala before[/QUOTE

I would have thought that R-Ala would have helped the liver the first time around. Could be his training was just too...taxing?

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
wait...how far into this cycle are you? that's a fair amount of test to still be producing endogenously. seems you'd be fully suppressed if its into week 2 or so.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Another reason to take anabolics only when bulking

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
This was from OCT 03!
so what's that...60 weeks or so? sounds about right. i was planning a 60-week cycle in '04/'05/'06 with only 2 breaks for liver transplants. reckon PCT with 6OXO is enough?

haha....

sorry, rephrase the question - how far was he into the cycle at this point? i thought 1-t was suppressiver than that. (any further use of the new word "suppressiver" has to reference this thread)

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Not sure? Not sure what second bottle(third cycle) means. Two bottles should be around 4-5 weeks. But knowing SS, he never stopped, so who knows. Maybe he will see this.