Awards
hey guys!

just a little history-

a few h drol cycles,usually 6 weeks 75/75/100/100/100/100
a few h drol cycles bridged with 4 weeks epistane 30/30/30/40
one m drol cycle 20/20/20/30

always run nolvadex at 10 days 40mg/ 11 days 20mg...works fine

all the usual support supps, during cycle and pct

i want to now try either Dianabol, Anavar or Primobolan. i do not want to start injecting just yet so was wondering...

1)which of these listed would make good bulk gains run solo. if you have suggestions of other orals then i am open to ideas!
2)if i had to stack... then what is my best option

many thanks guys

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Dbol solo is a bad idea. Primo solo wont do much. Anavar solo, again will need to be pretty highly dosed to make it worthwhile, and even then its fairly mild.

IMO you have two options (and TBH you're in a similar position to me):

1. MAN UP, PIN UP (if legality, and sourcing AAS isnt an issue, why not?)

2. Stick to PH/DS

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dbol solo is a bad idea. Primo solo wont do much. Anavar solo, again will need to be pretty highly dosed to make it worthwhile, and even then its fairly mild.

2. Stick to PH/DS
Preferably #1 :)

primo is so expensive and needs to be run at very high doses because the oral biovavailability is so low, and the anabolic effects are very mild. Dbol solo isn't a great cycle and var isn't well suited to really bulking, it's a woman's steroid.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think you should just move to injectables...but out of those options var is the best.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, whats the point of going "real deal" if your not going to pin? Anavar/primo ismore of a cutting cycle. For a beginners bulk, I'd do 500mg test E with a 20mg/day d-bol kickstart. Make sure you use a-dex, or you'll be bloated like a pig.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

2. Stick to PH/DS
agreed 100%, option 1 safer and better results

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i hate these damn threads about ppl wanting to "get their feet wet" and they think the best way is to use oral AAS.

just PIN!!! its safer than orals

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
i do want to pin, trust me, i just dont want my wife finding my stash. i have seen a few good sites where i can get gear from. but i know i am not allowed to ask if they are legit etc so if someone could pm me that would be great.

i am looking at doing-

Test- Enanthate- 500mg daily/ 8 weeks
Deca-Durabolin- 200mg daily/8weeks

3 weeks off

Clomid 100/50/50

or a shorter cycle of dianabol-

Dianabol 25mg daily/5weeks

Clomid 100/50/50

Jetta

Awards
i do want to pin, trust me, i just dont want my wife finding my stash. i have seen a few good sites where i can get gear from. but i know i am not allowed to ask if they are legit etc so if someone could pm me that would be great.

i am looking at doing-

Test- Enanthate- 500mg daily/ 8 weeks
Deca-Durabolin- 200mg daily/8weeks

3 weeks off

Clomid 100/50/50

or a shorter cycle of dianabol-

Dianabol 25mg daily/5weeks

Clomid 100/50/50
I'll let someone who knows more tell you for sure but if this is your first cycle, you may even just run the Test solo. You'll probably get real nice gains and it will give you a chance to see how you respond before tossing another compound like Deca in there. Point is, if you don't respond well, you wont be left to guess which Horse kicked you.

Also, you'll save your receptors a little so next time around - assuming there is one - you'll get an equally nice bounce when you combine the two. Just my two cents.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
If you don't want to pin, no more PH's and whatever, and a oral only cycle isn't the best idea. You could always do a transdermal and one oral. Get some powders and mix up a batch.
It's messy and it will cost much more the injectables, nor will it work as well, but it is an option. There's a ton of info on this site; since that was the boards first theme.

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
thanks for the advice, i think i will run Test- Enanthate- 500mg daily/ 8 weeks.

not sure where to get needles, where to inject, what size pins and how deep i go, so im off to do more research...any good sites with needle advice is most welcome
thanks lads

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Look, I'm not trying to be a marriage therapist here, but if you really have to hide your stash from your wife, do you really want to be doing this? What if she found out? Is that grounds for .......big fight, you on the couch (big drought), worse?

I'm going to see if my girl minds that I pin......she's very important to me and I will not risk the relationship out of selfishness (NOT saying you're selfish, but I would feel that way if she left me because I was doing something for me only and disregarded her input). IMO, doing something illegal (AAS, not OTC) which involves someone else and not informing them of the situation is a big NO NO...IMO.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

AGAIN, I'M NOT PLAYING DR. PHIL HERE...JUST A WEE BIT OF INPUT REGARDING WIFEY AND YOUR CHOICES: )

Good luck tho devils! Hope all works out for ya! Glad to hear you're doing your research.

-Papa!-

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
thaks papa, shes knows about the pro hormones etc, so hopefully she wont mind. i will break the news to her soon i feel, i rekon i will do it during the cycle!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thaks papa, shes knows about the pro hormones etc, so hopefully she wont mind. i will break the news to her soon i feel, i rekon i will do it during the cycle!!
thats a little bit late to bring it up dont you think?

Jetta

Awards
Papa, That's a hell of an attitude to take. Just Man up and do whatever you want!

Kidding of course. I'm married myself so I feel you here man. Better have a sit down with the Mrs. and tell her you're about to turn your back-end into a pin cushion. Imagine the utter horror and caos that would ensue should she open the **** house door and find you plugging yourself with a needle full of all that Test-goodness ;)

Papa is right.

[

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Yeah, test @ 8wks is useless. Run it for a minimum of 10, preferably 12 to get the full effects of the long ester.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
when it comes to sourcing, you cant say too much or find out too much on here. But a bit of advice, I posted this before. its not mine, its from another guy on another side but i cant post so bleh.

""""How To Spot These Scam Sites!
here are some basic but stricked guidelines for spotting these steroid scams,

They accept credit card or bankcard payment, i believe that any website offering any payment method other than western union payment is a scam.
The reason genuine steroids websites can not offer a credit card payment for genuine steroids is those funds would have to go in to a bank account which of course would have to be opened with a legitimate name so therefor Law Enforcement Agencies would track those guys down quite easily.

Any website that publishes videos about steroids with a person visible in the video is a scam website.
The reason this is true is that genuine steroid websites need to keep a low profile so to speek, so showing there face on video is not possible for owners of genuine steroid websites.

These above two ways to spot scam steroid websites are definitely certain indicators of a scam steroid websites.
Other things that indicate a scam steroid website in my experience and research are any websites calling themselves online pharmacies, these are generally scam websites that will not send you anything at all they obviously don’t get any return business they specialize in the one off scam and they get away with this because the person that got ripped off does not complain for obvious reasons.

How To buy Steroids Safely Online.
The key to purchasing steroids online safely and discreetly depends on the website that you order with, if they have the correct payment procedure then your purchase will not get you in trouble legally even though the order is posted to you.
here are some possible scenarios when buying genuine steroids online,
your order may be intercepted buy customs officers who screen incoming international post this also depends on the website that you have ordered from and there postage technique, it is possible for a website to have a very high success rate if they have a quality postage technique and you would be surprised how much these techniques vary and the results usually follow accordingly.

If your order does get seized by the customs officers this deos not necessarily mean that you are in any legal trouble even if the order is in your actual real name, the point here is that there is no proof that you ordered it.
if you order from an experienced supplier they should have a sound buying procedure that is in the best interest of their customers privacy and legal safety.

Summary.
Do not ever buy from a site that accepts credit card or bank card of any kind, do not pay using paypal or any other online method, pay only with western union money transfer,
insist on using registered post this does require for you to sign for the package but still does not incriminate you and has a much higher success rate for various reasons, don’t buy from any site calling themselves online pharmacies.""""

follow dem rules and you should be pretty safe. I found myself a uh.....yeah, took a lil while, but after searching all over using the sites name to see if they scammed people, if people were busted when using them, I turn up zero, nada on them.

When you do think you have a source, check, double check, triple check. Do searches using just its name, its name +scam, name + cops/bust/etc

just check every nook and you should be good. Also make sure the gear you get is legit. Amps are the safest way,they are harder to fake.

again this is from the same guy, cant link, but here is how to spot a fake

"""Amp: Amps are difficult to copy, it is almost always real if in an Amp. However, if the lettering on the amp is easily scratched off with your fingernail it's probably fake.

Vial: Vials have a metal ring and a rubber stopper. On many fakes, the ring can be rotated with your hand but not on a real product. Additionally, if you see any air bubbles in the glass that is not good.

Expiration Date: On all gear, there should be an expiration date and lot number. On legitimate products, they are burned, stamped, or ink jet sprayed on the box and or label. On many fakes, they are printed with the label -- maybe not in the same color ink -- but in the same print process. It is always a separate process on the real deal.

American Domestic Drugs: They don't ever show up anywhere where you can buy them, if you do see them - they are fake.

Liquid Level Test: One of the best tests. When purchasing multiple vials or amps, be sure to line them up in a row to make sure the liquid is all the same level. On fakes, often the liquid will not be even in all bottles.

Labels: Take a close look at the printing and spelling. It's almost unbelievable, but on there are often mispellings on labels of fakes. Take a good look at the quality of the label, that is also quite telling.

As always, if in doubt pass on the offer! You are ingesting or injecting this, make sure you get the real deal! It's just that simple.
"""

Best of luck! Just be careful asking about sources, and asking for PM's involving sources. Your PM's arent so PMish in the long haul...

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
lads!everything i have heard here makes perfect sense and i again thank you. i am doing all my research...think im getting there. i live in the uk so dont know if you know of uk based site cos im guessing your all over the pond!

i will def keep and eye on those details about scammers. i am so excited about the test e 500mg/week cycle (10 weeks) and want to start pinning that goodness into me!lol. i will keep up the research and try and find a legit source!!

thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
another thought for finding legitimate gear is to find the site selling name brand steroids ecooils, paperbolics, etc (pity british dragon is over now for good it appears) then go to those name brand manufacturer sites and see if they have a dealership "tester" which they often do. That lets you enter the URL of a website store, and validates whether they are a legitimate dealer for that product line.