compare dbol/test.. to pp/sd cycles

sportf190

hey im just wondering for those of you who ran PH/PS before you started the real gear how have the gains compared...Im guessing ill have alot better gains with the test/dbol because i can stay on test for 10-12 weeks and not have to come off like orals and lose like some of your gains..

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
hey im just wondering for those of you who ran PH/PS before you started the real gear how have the gains compared...Im guessing ill have alot better gains with the test/dbol because i can stay on test for 10-12 weeks and not have to come off like orals and lose like some of your gains..
Gains can also be lost on REAL GEAR also my friend....

Its all about diet,training and proper PCT,no matter what you are taking:aargh:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll tell you the truth i've used both for many years and my first cycle of sd/phera was after i laid off of anabolics for a couple years and the weight gain and strength was as quick as just about anything i've ever used. I think having longer time to solidify gains such as on test you do have a better chance of keeping more but as above diet and pct will play a huge part

sportf190

oo alirte i gotcha and as far as gains go how much better were your gains on the test /dbol