gains above average

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok here is my question bodybuilding is my life and is a big part of my career. now plain and simple once getting to my ideal weight of 225-235 8% my question is coming off gear is it possible to keep that muscle and bf% without the aid of test or will trt dosages be needed to maintain that kinda mass. cause whats you go over a certain weight couldnt u eat all the food in the world and still loose that weight without the test levels to hold onto it?? cause how do u come off and keep that kind of weight. wouldnt u need to bridge with trt doses and bring levels back into the normal range (thyroid etc etc) then hit it up again maybe to add etc.?

abuleh

Awards
Everybody's got something called genetic limit. This is the maximum of muscle that you can build up and hold without gear. To get an idea where your max is you can calculate your FFMI (fat free mass index).
If you're using gear and you build up muscle but stay below your genetic limit you will be able to hold them theoretically. Thats why people follow their cycle with a good PCT to kickstart your own test. production. The faster your own test. comes up to speed after the cycle the more you can hold.
If you use gear and go above your genetic limit you will loose all the weight above that limit no matter how good your PCT is. Thats why people bridge and stay "on" for ever.

Thats at least my understanding of it. Please correct me if I am wrong.

~abuleh

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
use clenbuterol during pct, In my experience you will keep 50% more which is a lot. but you have to keep in mind a lot of it is water that you lose

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
ok here is my question bodybuilding is my life and is a big part of my career. now plain and simple once getting to my ideal weight of 225-235 8% my question is coming off gear is it possible to keep that muscle and bf% without the aid of test or will trt dosages be needed to maintain that kinda mass. cause whats you go over a certain weight couldnt u eat all the food in the world and still loose that weight without the test levels to hold onto it?? cause how do u come off and keep that kind of weight. wouldnt u need to bridge with trt doses and bring levels back into the normal range (thyroid etc etc) then hit it up again maybe to add etc.?

If you're blowing up on juice, then it's the exogenous substance that is yielding size. Once you come off, expect to watch the artificial size go bye bye. I would highly recommend looking into a mass (power-build) routine (5x5, DC training, etc) to help keep the mass.

And yes, as the other gentleman said, PCT is critical.

Now peptides are a different animal. You can expect to keep those gains, but peptides alone will not make you into a mass monster (to my knowledge). But they are more "keepable" gains, albeit slower and more subtle gains. (My preference)

Good luck King.

-Papa!-

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
well i dont think i am ever going to come off until im ready to call it quits which is no time soon i can easily see myself on for the next 5 yrs, trt doses of course to keep the size i want.

also i understand the theory of a genetic limit and i know all about pct. i was basically seeing if i really do need to stay on to maintain a denis sergovsky physique (except bigger legs)