Havoc + tren stack

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have been debating on my next cycle and think I have decided on Havoc and tren.

I am 27 185lbs and 5.5%bf. Have used 1AD/4AD, SD, Hdrol, Epi. I am looking to do a lean bulk while keeping my bf low and adding some extra muscle. I had considered running another Hdrol cycle 50/75/75/75/75-100 (last Hdrol cycle was only 4 weeks and only got minimal effect but what I did get at the end i really liked, just seems too long right now)

I plan on dosing the Havoc 30/30/30/30

My question comes when it concerns the tren to use??? Heard lots of mixed feedback on the different clones. I have also heard lots of mixed reports with it being a progestin or not being one. And its ability to induce gyno or progeterone gyno??? I was going to run the tren at 60/60/60/60-90

PCT was normal
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
6oxo starting 3rd week PCT: 300/200/200/100
Lean Xtreme for cort control starting 3rd week PCT

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I think you will be fine with the cycle if you run nolva after. Be sure to run cycle support during the cycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Your setup looks good. I also would suggest Cycle Support during the cycle and preloaded 10-14 days before. Tren can be a real blood pressure nightmare you will want the Cycle Support for the liver protection and BP control. Best of luck bro.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
blood pressure got vaguely high on tren - borderline hypertension, but no big deal - keep in mind i was a smoker when i did my cycle, so hypetension was almost a given for me.

tren seems to lean you out a lot, and with bad PCT you will get sides - if you're prone to getting them. i never did - no nausea, no headaches, no fat gain, nothing. in fact i know a few people that had NO PCT lined up and had no progestin sides. i also know one that had massive gyno flare during PCT and major water retention - but those were the only sides he mentioned.

havoc is relatively dry gains (as i understand it), and so is tren. wouldn't you be better served running a wet methyl like phera with tren? its all up to you i guess.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
blood pressure got vaguely high on tren - borderline hypertension, but no big deal - keep in mind i was a smoker when i did my cycle, so hypetension was almost a given for me.

tren seems to lean you out a lot, and with bad PCT you will get sides - if you're prone to getting them. i never did - no nausea, no headaches, no fat gain, nothing. in fact i know a few people that had NO PCT lined up and had no progestin sides. i also know one that had massive gyno flare during PCT and major water retention - but those were the only sides he mentioned.

havoc is relatively dry gains (as i understand it), and so is tren. wouldn't you be better served running a wet methyl like phera with tren? its all up to you i guess.
I was looking for a very dry stack no water retension. I also have a little bump under one pec due to using SD and getting a litttle rebound way before i new about proper PCT. Have used Havoc and Hdrol since and havent had problems... just makes me slightly weary with that and using tren

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I was looking for a very dry stack no water retension. I also have a little bump under one pec due to using SD and getting a litttle rebound way before i new about proper PCT. Have used Havoc and Hdrol since and havent had problems... just makes me slightly weary with that and using tren
well, thats as dry as a stack can get. what brand of tren do you have?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
thats what i am looking into next...
any recommendations?
maybe cyclo tren if i order from nutra
but lots of rave reviews for xtreme tren over at tf
any thoughts?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
um... they're banned. i thought you had some on hand. very hard to find online, so your options are very limited, and really don't know what you can find, or how legit it is.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
AMS makes one too but it is dosed in 50mg caps was hoping to get the 30mg like xtreme tren or 35mg like cyclo tren

might get cyclo and run it 70mg throughout... dose shouldnt be high to cause sides from what i have read most people gets sides over 100+mg

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Your setup looks good. I also would suggest Cycle Support during the cycle and preloaded 10-14 days before. Tren can be a real blood pressure nightmare you will want the Cycle Support for the liver protection and BP control. Best of luck bro.

yeah always use cycle support