HELP PLEASE! Hypoglycemia?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the middle of a DS SD cycle. For about a week now, every day at least once I'll get light headed, sweaty, foggy in the head, almost like hypoglycemia and I feel like I'm going to pass out. Problem is there's no pattern. Sometimes full stomach, sometimes empty, sometimes morning, sometimes afternoon, sometimes once a day, other times twice. No pattern and I'm starting to get worried. Oh, it even happened on a day that I forgot to take my dosages. I'm starting to get quite concerned. Could someone shed some light?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the middle of a DS SD cycle. For about a week now, every day at least once I'll get light headed, sweaty, foggy in the head, almost like hypoglycemia and I feel like I'm going to pass out. Problem is there's no pattern. Sometimes full stomach, sometimes empty, sometimes morning, sometimes afternoon, sometimes once a day, other times twice. No pattern and I'm starting to get worried. Oh, it even happened on a day that I forgot to take my dosages. I'm starting to get quite concerned. Could someone shed some light?
Are you having any digestive issues....Burping,Gas,etc.?
Are you feeling any tingley feeling in any joints or anywhere on the body(maybe the left side of torso/pectoral area)?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
no... i mean i have protein gas now and then. no tingling. had slight chest discomfort the other day but thats it. i think its unrelated tho.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Are you having any digestive issues....Burping,Gas,etc.?
Are you feeling any tingley feeling in any joints or anywhere on the body(maybe the left side of torso/pectoral area)?
What would those be a symptom of.

OP, try eating more carbs/ more liquids.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
i tried that. i had an episode this morning about a half hour after drinking a sugary juice. thats whats gotten me confused because its hypoglycemia symptoms even when a have plenty of simple sugars in my system.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
When I took SD I'd go hypo within a couple hours after my sugary post-workout shake.. So, it's def not unheard of.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i tried that. i had an episode this morning about a half hour after drinking a sugary juice. thats whats gotten me confused because its hypoglycemia symptoms even when a have plenty of simple sugars in my system.
Are you on a bulk or cut? Do you know what your intake is compared to maintenance calories?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
definate bulk. keeping carbs and cals very high.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Very which is why I'm concerned. And I don't have medical insurance so it makes it hard to go to the doctor. And even if I did it makes it hard to diagnose esp. when the compound in question is one without medical backing. I'm just hoping it's related to the SD and not something else, I still have a week left in my cycle and I don't want to cut it short after all this planning.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Unless it is keeping you from functioning normal, I would just see it through. But if it gets worse then you can always stop.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'd bet it's the SD that's causing it.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know. It does keep me from functioning normal. Each episode lasts about 15 minutes and I have to sit down, and I don't think clearly.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know. It does keep me from functioning normal. Each episode lasts about 15 minutes and I have to sit down, and I don't think clearly.

if its a safety issue, like if it were to happen when you were driving, and you couldnt control the car, then i would stop.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's not that bad, if I was sitting down I could control it. The only reason it bothers me is that I have a very active job so it affects that. I'll just stick it out and try to keep the carbs high.

Pirate Grim

Awards
low blood sugar and oral anabolics/prohormones

I have noticed that when using some of the stronger oral prohormones - hormones out these days that my blood sugar crashed without any warning. I recommend keeping juice and snickers bars around all the time if your gonna push through it. its no surprise to me at all this happens. With more and more powerful products out on the market, yuour gonna see this. Its crazy but anadrol and dianabol just dont make your blood sugar low like these new chemicals. Sometimes I think these new chems are pushed out so fast theres no time to research the side effects. 10 15 20lbs of mass thats awesome, but Iam tired of freaking out about my blood sugar.
I say f@uk these new chems and stick to the tried and true anabolics. dbol anadrol test and deca. I never had crazy sugar problems w these.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but at the same time 1) No source 2) Don't want jail time.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Since there's no pattern I would say that it's not hypoglycemia but rather your blood pressure has sky rocketed.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since there's no pattern I would say that it's not hypoglycemia but rather your blood pressure has sky rocketed.
Really now.......

What specific internet assessment findings lead you to believe this exactly? In my opinion based on word of mouth, it "sounds" VERY MUCH like hypoglycemia symptoms. Only to be further enforced/confimed by an accucheck (glucometer) reading of course.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Really now.......

What specific internet assessment findings lead you to believe this exactly? In my opinion based on word of mouth, it "sounds" VERY MUCH like hypoglycemia symptoms. Only to be further enforced/confimed by an accucheck (glucometer) reading of course.
Simply because the symptoms he described also fit the bill for high blood pressure; and since he said there is no pattern and he has eaten well, I put 2 together.

Beyond that, I knew what you would say and always go in the opposite direction. Plus, I play a doctor on TV.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I'll keep an eye on my blood pressure, I'll have to check it tomorrow my meter is at a friends house. I have gone hypo before and it feels exactly like hypoglycemia. But like you said theres no pattern. What I don't understand is why I'm getting this now and not with past cycles.

abuleh

Awards
I had the same thing during my Halo/EPi bridge cycle. It is pretty f@cked up when it hits you.

I always had some dextrose on me......

good luck

~abuleh

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
It could be anything, maybe even phosphate poisoning from sewer gas, or some other gasses,open a window avoid sugars besides fruit, make sure you are not being exposed to fumes of any sort, open a window. JMO

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Simply because the symptoms he described also fit the bill for high blood pressure; and since he said there is no pattern and he has eaten well, I put 2 together.

Beyond that, I knew what you would say and always go in the opposite direction. Plus, I play a doctor on TV.
I'm not going in the opposite direction at all. I just don't agree with what you said. No harm in that, nor did i mean any.

The symptoms he's describing in no way "fit the bill" for an elevated blood pressure. I'd call those symptoms fairly generalized overall at best, and could be symptoms of a variety of different things. In the event your blood sugar drops suddenly or significantly, (even if it still remains within a normal range at end result) this can cause these type of symptoms.

Episodes of hypoglycemia can most certainly still exist despite having just eaten a meal, or intake of a simple sugar. Insulin is a VERY powerful hormone. There in no way needs to be a certain pattern here to rule this out. The pathways our bodies utilize and control insulin can be altered by these type of pharmacological additions making symptoms erratic and non-correlating at times.

To add some objective support, i'd suggest getting a blood sugar check next time it happens.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know exactly what you mean bro. It's def the SD causing it, cause any time I touch that stuff ...BAM same thing you said. Like 15 mins after my post workout shake I wanna just go to sleep....it sucks. That is not the norm for me either.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
whatever it is its not hypo. been off sd for a few days now. worst episode was last night right after i ate. i had to lay down because i thought i was going to pass out. Couldn't think clearly or anything. Lasted well over an hour, and started ten minutes after my nolva dosage. Now i'm still feeling strange and light-headed today regardless of diet. Don't think its blood pressure because i get bloody noses when high and none so far. I'm getting quite worried.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I would like to hear what you are eating and drinking during the day. Give me the full daily diet. Also include preworkout drinks, supplements, etc.

Does your family have a history of Diabetes?

You may be experiencing this...

Caring Medical - Symptoms - Hyperinsulinemia

Last edited:
partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I would like to hear what you are eating and drinking during the day. Give me the full daily diet. Also include preworkout drinks, supplements, etc.

Does your family have a history of Diabetes?

You may be experiencing this...

Caring Medical - Symptoms - Hyperinsulinemia

Interesting though Mach 78....I was thinking along those lines as well...I have a question for you...Does drinking citrius based drinks(ie. Orange Juice) help to combat too high blood sugar levels? I heard from someone that it does.:think:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Interesting though Mach 78....I was thinking along those lines as well...I have a question for you...Does drinking citrius based drinks(ie. Orange Juice) help to combat too high blood sugar levels? I heard from someone that it does.:think:

no, you drink OJ to boost your levels. i was going hypo before, drank OJ, and was ok.

my gma/sis are diabetic. OJ increases sugar. Water will bring it down.

your diet may answer this...

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
no, you drink OJ to boost your levels. i was going hypo before, drank OJ, and was ok.

my gma/sis are diabetic. OJ increases sugar. Water will bring it down.

your diet may answer this...
Exactly, OJ boosts sugar levels which also triggers insulin release which is why I drink 1/2 a quart after I workout. No expensive post workout drinks nessesary.

You got it Partyman? Well party on then...

If you guys want to work with your sugar levels, buy some bulk Gymnema Sylvestre and take it 15 minutes prior to eating. Make sure you eat though You'll feel hypo if you don't. Gymnema reduces the amount of circulating blood sugar as well as increases the number of Beta Cells in the pancreas. Beta cells produce insulin. If you take it powder form in your mouth, anything sweet taken after it will not taste nearly as sweet. It's wacky weird. Try it.

Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body.

Last edited:
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all you guys get back pumps hypoglycemia ect from SD , i never got any of those symptoms, and i never had any libido problems during the whole cycle, week 7 day 2 was today at 30mg sd, and now im on PCT tonight.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I had to leave work early today to get to the doctor because it got too intense. Turns out my bp was 170\80. Doc put me on atenolol to decrease heart rate (which was 102) and lower bp. We'll see how things go.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Zero and Mach....very useful if I ever need it :head::goodpost:

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if nolva affects bp or if there are any complications with use of the two medications together?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to leave work early today to get to the doctor because it got too intense. Turns out my bp was 170\80. Doc put me on atenolol to decrease heart rate (which was 102) and lower bp. We'll see how things go.
Do you have any significant risk factors for hypertension other than ingestion of superdrol? This would include family history of the same, smoking, drinking, congenital heart or cholesterol issues, or diabetes)?

Your primary doctor started you on a beta blocker for those results based off of one instance of documented vital sign readings? (not to mention your pulse reading of 102 is only +2 above a normal documented resting pulse rate (60-100.)

I can't stand doctors that act like this based off of one instance of documented elevation when they damn well know that anxiety (of the doctor visit, or potential health issues in general) induces catecholamine release causing an elevated BP and HR typical during the doctor visit.....more commonly known as "White Coat Hypertension."

If this is the case and he didn't do a thorough evaluation ruling outother potential pathophysiologic causes (known as the differential diagnosis), or assessment of risk factors to support the diagnosis, i'd find a new doctor imo....

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
all you guys get back pumps hypoglycemia ect from SD , i never got any of those symptoms, and i never had any libido problems during the whole cycle, week 7 day 2 was today at 30mg sd, and now im on PCT tonight.
Whether you have any noticeable complications or not, staying on sd for that long is stupid.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Got the blood results back. Every single unit was normal. This leads me to 2 conclusions. 1. Nothing has been messed up.from my sd cycle. 2. Myproblems were from stress. I went through extreme stress a little over two weeks ago which leads me to believe that I dealt with everything mentally and emotionally and now my body is dealing with it. Im not quitting the beta blocker though because ive actually been able to function normally for a change while on it.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Got the blood results back. Every single unit was normal. This leads me to 2 conclusions. 1. Nothing has been messed up.from my sd cycle. 2. Myproblems were from stress. I went through extreme stress a little over two weeks ago which leads me to believe that I dealt with everything mentally and emotionally and now my body is dealing with it. Im not quitting the beta blocker though because ive actually been able to function normally for a change while on it.
Hi Brian,

did you experience this again after that. I think I have a similar issue when I have too much stress, I have a strong fatigue.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would those be a symptom of.

OP, try eating more carbs/ more liquids.
Those are issues related to insulin resistance/metabolic syndrome. I know because I have them. Any history of diabetes in the family?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
you guys are about 2 years late on this thread

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
the OP's last post was dec 2008.just was letting you kno more then likely you wont get a response.