tren xtreme + nolvadex

xgladiat0r

Awards
does anyone know, i'm not even sure if i'm supposed to post this thread here i didn't see anywhere else i could have put it but, would it be fine if i just took tren xtreme with nolvadex?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
take tren xtreme with two tbsp of natty PB, not nolva.

save the nolva for PCT.

xgladiat0r

Awards
ok whats natty pb and if u could pm me on info where to get it? thanks alot

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
He's talking about natural penut butter, you get it at the market. Penut butter helps the absorbtion of tren.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established

NO ASKING FOR SOURCES!!!!

hahahahaha...just kidding...he's telling you to eat natural peanut butter with your tren.

xgladiat0r

Awards
lol ok thanks, so i can just do a cycle of tren solo for say, 4 weeks? or 8? and then do a cycle of nolva after that? for say how many weeks? thanks guys

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
lol ok thanks, so i can just do a cycle of tren solo for say, 4 weeks? or 8? and then do a cycle of nolva after that? for say how many weeks? thanks guys
I would run the tren for 6 weeks, then nolva for 4 weeks. Is it real nolva or novedex xt from gaspari, cuz IMO I don't think a SERM is needed.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks PCT. nolva isn't really necessary, though good to keep on hand just in case.

I force nutrition Reversitol
should be more than enough for a tren cycle.

as far as gains and PCT, everyone is different. i think boggs and i both gained about two pounds per week. he had sides, i didn't. its all about what your body can handle, and how your body deals with it. try the reversitol, keep the nolva on hand, PCT it for 4 weeks just to be safe.

xgladiat0r

Awards
ok yeah, one bottle of tren should hold for 6 weeks? and yeah it's real nolva ill get it just incase but ill get the reversitol if i can find it. sorry to ask stupid questions but like you said, you gained about 2lbs per week on the tren? were you happy with the results? how much did u gain over all at the end of the cycle? id like to gain a good noticable amount of mass, and are the gains legit and were u able to keep them? thanks alot, i'll consider all of this

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 weeks PCT. nolva isn't really necessary, though good to keep on hand just in case.

I force nutrition Reversitol
should be more than enough for a tren cycle.

as far as gains and PCT, everyone is different. i think boggs and i both gained about two pounds per week. he had sides, i didn't. its all about what your body can handle, and how your body deals with it. try the reversitol, keep the nolva on hand, PCT it for 4 weeks just to be safe.

yep Reversitol should be all you need :) always have your SERM handy but i dont think its needed for this one

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok yeah, one bottle of tren should hold for 6 weeks? and yeah it's real nolva ill get it just incase but ill get the reversitol if i can find it. sorry to ask stupid questions but like you said, you gained about 2lbs per week on the tren? were you happy with the results? how much did u gain over all at the end of the cycle? id like to gain a good noticable amount of mass, and are the gains legit and were u able to keep them? thanks alot, i'll consider all of this
you can get reversitol at newBBies dot com

lol

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
purely legit. lost a little bit of body fat while gaining, so they were all lean pounds. did a log of it that i had to cut short due to personal reasons, so a three week run is what you'll see from my log. and no, one bottle will not last 6 weeks. it will last 4.

i lost one pound in PCT, and kept almost all of the strength gains, which were massive.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/85295-american-cellular-labs.html

xgladiat0r

Awards
hm ****, ok.. i know i can't spent 200$ on tren for 2 bottles, do of any where else i can get it cheaper? and i was reading boggs thing on bb.com about this
week 1: Tren 100mg
week 2: Tren 100mg
week 3: Tren 100mg
week 4: Tren 100mg
week 5: Tren 150mg
week 6: Tren 150mg

PCT (any ideas for the reversitol?)
week 7:
week 8:
week 9:
week 10:

thanks, alot sory this post is lasting forever but i need all the help i can get

xgladiat0r

Awards
oh and also, sorry but... is a test really necassary for this? i only have so much to spend and the side effects is not something i want so i'm trying to do this as legit as possable without having to hassle with money.. just wondering thanks alot

xgladiat0r

Awards
sorry again i keep leaving things out and having to repost but one more thing, is a liver cleanser really necassary as well? i think i only have just enough to get the tren and reversitol since ill need 2 bottles of tren

trentime420

Awards
There are clones of the american cellular labs "tren extreme" all over the internet. The most popular being "Xtreme tren". search it! if you are a newb on this stuff DO YOUR RESEARCH

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
no you do not need a liver cleanser - its not methylated. yes, tfsupps has it in stock. nutra used to, but i think its gone for good.

reversitol is around 50 bucks, and should be OK as standalone for PCT - much cheaper than traditional PCT's as well. if you feel the need, add a test booster to it if your conscience tells you its necessary. i really think reversitol proves their claims through bloodwork, so it should be good all by itself. they posted bloodwork using it as standalone for a SD cycle, and there's no way tren will trash your blood profiles like the SD beast.

i've never dosed tren above 90mg and had great results, so if you feel the need to go over that, take it up to 120mg for weeks 4, 5 and 6. PS - stock up on it if you want to use it in the future - its already banned, and nobody will make any more once supplies are gone unless they're willing to face the wrath of the DEA.

from : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-force-nutrition/102349-reversitol-superdrol-pct.html
Here is a Methadrol (sd clone) and BOLD 200 cycle.

Reversitol was the ONLY product for PCT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
These are our initial blood work #'s from Subject: "Jay"

Testing done by: Kevin Tagdiri M.D. Encinitas, CA

We did pre cycle bloodwork, post cycle, and post pct. Here is what we found

Pre-cycle bloodwork

General Chemistry

Sodium - 145
Potassium-4.4
Chloride-104
C02-30
Glucose-105 ABNORMAL - HIGH
Calcium-10.1

Kidney Function

Bun-13
Creatinine-1.0
Male GFR-88

Liver Function

AST-25
ALT-21
ALK Phosphatase-97.0
Total Bilirubin-0.9
Albumin-4.5
Total Protein-7.3
Globulin-2.8

Lipid Studies

Cholesterol-155
Triglycerides-42
HDL-57
LDL-90

Hormonal Function

Tot Testosterone-504.7

Tumor Markers

PSA, Total-2.0

Post Bold200/Methadrol bloodwork

General Chemistry

Sodium - 148
Potassium-4.4
Chloride-105
C02-29
Glucose-95
Calcium-10.3

Kidney Function

Bun-19
Creatinine-1.8 ABNORMAL HIGH
Male GFR-85

Liver Function

AST-41 ABNORMAL HIGH
ALT-32 ABNORMAL HIGH
ALK Phosphatase-101.0
Total Bilirubin-0.8
Albumin-4.8
Total Protein-7.6
Globulin-2.8

Lipid Studies

Cholesterol-185
Triglycerides-36 ABNORMAL LOW
HDL-40
LDL-110

Hormonal Function

Tot Testosterone-14.3

Tumor Markers

PSA, Total-2.0

Post Reversitol bloodwork

General Chemistry

Sodium - 146
Potassium-4.5
Chloride-104
C02-29
Glucose-103 ABNORMAL - HIGH
Calcium-9.8

Kidney Function

Bun-14
Creatinine-1.1
Male GFR-89

Liver Function

AST-29
ALT-25
ALK Phosphatase-99.0
Total Bilirubin-0.8
Albumin-4.3
Total Protein-7.5
Globulin-2.7

Lipid Studies

Cholesterol-168
Triglycerides-40
HDL-50
LDL-98

Hormonal Function

Tot Testosterone-495.1

Tumor Markers

PSA, Total-2.0

Cycle:

Weeks 1-4: Bold200 @ 600mg/day
Weeks 5-8: Bold200 @ 600mg/day, Methadrol @ 20/20/20/30
Weeks 9-13: Reversitol 3/2/2/1/1

Numbers of interest:

Starting Testosterone: 504.7

End of Bold200/Methadrol: 14.3(can we say shut down?)

End of Reversitol PCT: 495.1

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
reversitol normally
3/2/2/1 and you can add a test booster in there as well!

xgladiat0r

Awards
ok thanks alot, so to top it off can someone tell me how to cycle my tren along with my pct for mass gains?
week 1-3 of tren take 90-100mg if i feel
week 4-6 of tren take 120-150 if i feel?

PCT
week 1-4 of reversitol take 3 tabs per day 1 week then 2 per day then next 2 weeks then 1 per day the last week correct?

and the only supps ill need is tren and reveristol nothing more nothing less? maybe a test if i feel? to top this off? thanks

xgladiat0r

Awards
one last thing again, tfsupps the "xtreme tren" which is claimed by them to be the real deal by acl, it is by anymeans, 100% legit, so i shouldn't be worried and go ahead and order?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
it should be fine. ok, here's the deal. tren is non methylated, so take it with peanut butter. two tablespoons.
run cycle as
tren 90/90/90/90/ PCT 3/2/2/1
if you'd like to take it beyond four weeks, do
90/90/90/90/120/120 PCT 3/2/2/1

more than 6 weeks and i hear rumors that the sides can get bad. after the six weeks have passed, move on to reversitol. that is PCT. Post Cycle, meaning when your cycle is over. you can take your first dose the night of your last cycle if you're overly concerned.

tren is usually sold in 30mg caps, so you're always going up by 30mg at a time. 150 is probably overkill for you, since i gather from your questions this is your first cycle.

1st rule of cycling: the least amount you can take to get an effect is the best dose. otherwise you build up a tolerance too fast, and can even compromise future cycles of the same compound. with tren, expect to gain 10% strength per week. if you're training hard, with a solid diet in place, and not making that 10% increase, THEN up the dose by one cap. taking more for no reason is a good way to either screw yourself up (especially with stronger compounds), or flush your money away. hope this helps.

you really shouldn't need anything more. if reversitol can handle a SD PCT, there's nothing else to worry about. having nolva on hand for $hits and giggles is always smart. and for gods sake don't drink while on cycle. its not really a big deal with the non methyls, but its a good practice to get into doing for any other cycle.

also, if you know your diet is off, or your routine needs to be revamped, do it before starting the cycle. hope this helps.

xgladiat0r

Awards
ok thanks alot man i really appreciate it, and one last thing before we end this, tfsupps is a legit site and that xtreme tren is what i'm looking for and is legit? also, if i get scared or some **** for some reason, whats the best and cheapest test to take? thanks alot. verry appreciative.

xgladiat0r

Awards
also, ugh sorry with the questions, when i take the tren, i take two tbs of pb after each pill?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
take two tablespoons with each pill. the directions say take with food, and its because the fat helps aid in digestion - which is what makes peanut butter so great. they're assuming you're going to take in a minimum of 5g of fat when you eat, which is not always the case. i've never tried TFsupps, so i have no idea how good the product is. because tren was banned in june, i have no idea where else you can buy this stuff. NP had it for awhile after the ban, but no longer. buying actual ACL stuff will set you back 100 bucks apiece, and thats if they still stock it. give your source a shot - worst case scenario, you're out a little bit of money. but the strength gains are easy to maintain, so its probably worth the risk IMO.

cheapest test booster is..... no idea.... i did tribulus, and i've heard rumors its all placebo. anybody else know a good one????

xgladiat0r

Awards
ok well, if i wanted a legit ph, which im gonna try to buy the tren anyway but if i don't, do you have any other suggestions? and maybe where to get them?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id rather take it with oils instead of nut butter that has fiber in it and could cause bulk in the diet, howerver theres not much fiber, i always like to be safe :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
no ideas on where else to get them. as i said before, they were banned, so its harder and harder to find it. there's also a product called "spawn" which is tren + epi (i think), which i've seen floating around. all i can say about finding it is good luck.

if you'd prefer to take it with oil, go ahead - there's nothing wrong with it. i prefer peanut butter myself. mono fat + protein - no better way to build muscle.

also, be prepared to eat a lot. tren jacked my diet really high, as noted in my log.

xgladiat0r

Awards
seems as though i should try sd or hd, not sure if those are banned or not

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no ideas on where else to get them. as i said before, they were banned, so its harder and harder to find it. there's also a product called "spawn" which is tren + epi (i think), which i've seen floating around. all i can say about finding it is good luck.

if you'd prefer to take it with oil, go ahead - there's nothing wrong with it. i prefer peanut butter myself. mono fat + protein - no better way to build muscle.

also, be prepared to eat a lot. tren jacked my diet really high, as noted in my log.
, i just said oil in general, i use macadamia nut oil, or peanut oil.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nope. they're around in full force. if this is your first cycle, shoot for H-drol or havoc. they're both pretty good and fairly mild on your liver.

xgladiat0r

Awards
yeah found the spawn suppliment, not sure if i wanna try though... if the xtreme tren from tfsupps is legit ima get that if it will help me gain lots of mass.. otherwise, www.paramount-supplements.com any ideas for a good ph there with only the use of reversitol for pct? thanks

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
try spawn, tren (if TF has it), havoc, or H-drol for a first cycle. also, please god, no source posting - the mods hate it. also, NP has most of those in stock, and they are our supporting store, and have great prices. check them out.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
at the top of the page, in the middle, where it says "store" thats our store - nutraplanet. their prices are comparable and in many cases cheaper than other online stores, and it supports this board - win win!

anyways, bedtime for me. good luck, and take care. will answer any other posts when i wake up.

xgladiat0r

Awards
i mean tf has tren, it's just called xtreme tren and i have no idea if they are just scamming saying it's the real tren or not i have no idea... that's the only thing stopping and money being an issue as it is, i don't wanna waste it. i just read some bad stuff about spawn, and between h-drol and havoc, which gives you the best results and would i cycle the same? and just use the reversitol also? sorry about the source posting didn't know that, also one last thing, np having h-drol and everything, very legit?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yes, NP is legit. havoc is probably the best for seeing the gains sooner. do a search for "havoc writeup" and a nice write up will follow. h-drol is really good as well though, so its quite honestly up to you as far as which route you pursue. there's so many things good about both of those products, and they're about as liver friendly as a methyl can get.

cycles are a bit different for a methyl, but that write up should have a lot of info in it. many of the things are really to "play it safe" - sometimes safer than it needs to be, but better too safe than something else. anyways, thankfully i caught that before bedtime, but again, its that time for me.

xgladiat0r

Awards
are those suppliments just as strong as tren? and have good strength/weight gains also? pct obviously required?

xgladiat0r

Awards
ok no problem thanks, yeah im lookin for the best one.. havoc with just reversitol will be ok? take it pb as well?

xgladiat0r

Awards
btw i think i've made up my mind... m-drol is very cheap and seems more effective than tren/h-drol and what not.. is it possable to just cycle that along with just reversitol?

xgladiat0r

Awards
plus with that being cheaper, i can use the extra money to buy liver cleanser and stuff like that... any suggestions? anyone?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm not an expert on the methyls, in fact, if its not in the havoc writeup, i'm clueless. hopefully someone else can answer this.

xgladiat0r

Awards
yeah well it's either t-roid xtreme tren or dienedrone and im not sure about dienedrone u know anything?

lindenhood

lindenhood

Awards
Dude im no expert...(been lurking and learning around this site for over a year) but Id say you need to do a bunch more research before you consider cycling any of those...

xgladiat0r

Awards
lol, ive got my pct down, i'm just not which one to use! and/or if either of them are legit.. i'm real tempted on the xtreme tren or t-roid due to great reveiws, only thing stopping me is where a good trust source would be to get them that they are legit! =)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
xtreme tren, prolly more legit then t-riod

Halo T would be a good one aswell, its halo and tren. not sure on dosing though.

xgladiat0r

Awards
so you'd recommend halo t? and is that stuff legit and will give me good mass gains? im lookin for mass gains, as much as possable without the hassle of sides and having to buy a bunch of stupid ****

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so you'd recommend halo t? and is that stuff legit and will give me good mass gains? im lookin for mass gains, as much as possable without the hassle of sides and having to buy a bunch of stupid ****
or TrenaPLEX,

or get E-stane bey CEL

theres really so much you can do,