Tren80

Awards
i want start with this cycle:

1-12 week 250mg test cyp or enan.
14 week 100 clomid and 40 nolva
15 week 50 clomid and 20 nolva
16 week 50 clomid and 20 nolva

i m 28years old and i'm 205lbs.
i m prone to acne...with that low dose of test my acne will explode?! or i can control it?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
250mg every week is a low dose, but you won't know how it affects your acne until you try it

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
looks solid to me, but if you are going to go a low dose go with sus. also for pct start with just one, also i would go with 150mgs of clomid to start. you should make some good gains. for the acne buy some wipes and just be extra clean. you'll be right !

Tren80

Awards
looks solid to me, but if you are going to go a low dose go with sus. also for pct start with just one, also i would go with 150mgs of clomid to start. you should make some good gains. for the acne buy some wipes and just be extra clean. you'll be right !
uhm i want star with a low dose for see the react of my body...the pct that i have write is not correct?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
250mgs is enough exogenous testosterone to suppress yourself. I would be very wary of running such a low dose, simply as the law of risk to reward comes into play...You'll suppress at 250mgs, and sure you'll make some gains, but not much. You could run 400mgs, and still suppress yourself, but the gains will be much better with virtually no increase in sides as compared to the 250mgs.

As far as acne goes, its very hard to predict, even for those who are prone to having it.

holy