Taper down on Tren?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Im bout to start my last (6th) week on Tren (19-Norandrosta 4,9 Diene 3, 17 Dione), im running at 150mg currently and I was wondering if I should taper down for the last week? I don't know if tapering down is necessary. Any comments or suggestions?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
your choice. personally i wouldn't - i don't see the point. what were your gains so far this cycle?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
your choice. personally i wouldn't - i don't see the point. what were your gains so far this cycle?
Gains were awesome. Strength went way up, gained about 10-15 lbs. (kinda varies), aggression is up which I like especially in the gym. No sides except for sometimes lower back pumps which were a *****. Definetly recommend to someone interested in a prohormone.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
sounds about right. curious why you'd dose it that high, for someone with your weight, but no matter. i noticed as far as PCT, tren, and strength goes is this: i can keep going up in strength for the first week of pct, then i have to work really hard to maintain those gains. train harder while you're in the gym, and take more time off to recover. i at least felt like i couldn't possibly overtrain on tren, make sure 2-3 days off from the gym per week is part of your responsible PCT.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
sounds about right. curious why you'd dose it that high, for someone with your weight, but no matter. i noticed as far as PCT, tren, and strength goes is this: i can keep going up in strength for the first week of pct, then i have to work really hard to maintain those gains. train harder while you're in the gym, and take more time off to recover. i at least felt like i couldn't possibly overtrain on tren, make sure 2-3 days off from the gym per week is part of your responsible PCT.
Well im 185 now, if that matters, I just felt like I was building a tolerance to it I guess.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
weird - never had that running at 90mg, and i'm about your weight. started it at 175 and ended at 181. that was a three week cycle (2 lbs gained per week) which is right where you're at.

i'm really curious as to if back pumps were from going that high up in dose, or if thats a natural result of 6 weeks on.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
weird - never had that running at 90mg, and i'm about your weight. started it at 175 and ended at 181. that was a three week cycle (2 lbs gained per week) which is right where you're at.

i'm really curious as to if back pumps were from going that high up in dose, or if thats a natural result of 6 weeks on.
Idk, I've heard of back pumps as a side, I had them at week 2 and 3 running 100mg. Some weeks it was better if I did a little more stretching.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
in the future, water and 3g of taurine, and 500mg of magnesium help with pumps. i never had them though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Tabascoonall Anabolics 4
Tabascoonall Anabolics 0
AKBUSA Anabolics 5
chocolatemilk Anabolics 89