Methyl 1-T

pburke23

Awards
Which cycle would you recommend more?

2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on - Methyl 1-T 10mg/day
& 4-ad transdermal .... 5 squirts (200mg) once a day.

or:

2 weeks on: Methyl 1-T 20mg/day & 4-ad transdermal at 10 squirts,
in two dosages, once in the morning and once at night = 400mg.

And if I was to go with the first option, is my best time to use the 4-ad in the morning I'm assuming to combat some of the effects of the M-1-T?

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
go with the morning dose. and you don't need to take the m1t in the morning. Some people take it at night so if they do have lethargy problems, they simply go to bed.

but def split it up into two 2 week cycles.

pburke23

Awards
so youre saying stick with the 2 on 2 off 2 on... 10mg/day cycle? have you been seeing any results with the dosages youre taking? and what are they?

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
oh yeh i've seen results...up 5 lbs in 7 days, this stuff is serious and I'm only taking 10 mg/day. As for diet i'm bulking as clean as possible but at the same time I'm pretty much eatting whatever whenever. I look like i've filled out a bit, but the gains are quite lean, not like what you'd experience with 4AD. I think I'm one of the lucky ones so far as I've yet to experience lethargy, lower back pain or any other neg. sides. Hairline has also yet to be effected. Strength is also noticably higher as well.....I'll be posting my cycle log for my first two "on" weeks a week from sunday. i've been keeping a word doc. log that i'll attach

pburke23

Awards
are you taking anything in between? anything for your two off weeks ?

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
I'll be takin 40mg of nolva on the off weeks. I think that I'm also goin to start taking ergopharm Androdiol select 300 (4AD) starting my first off week through the end of my cycle to add to boost my gains.

I should note, I'm doing 2 on 1 off 2 on then completely off. I'm guessing I'll do my next cycle no earlier than February.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Which cycle would you recommend more?

2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on - Methyl 1-T 10mg/day
& 4-ad transdermal .... 5 squirts (200mg) once a day.

or:

2 weeks on: Methyl 1-T 20mg/day & 4-ad transdermal at 10 squirts,
in two dosages, once in the morning and once at night = 400mg.

And if I was to go with the first option, is my best time to use the 4-ad in the morning I'm assuming to combat some of the effects of the M-1-T?
It's fine to take your Methyl 1-test once a day, but you need to take your transdermal 4-AD twice a day.

I'm not going to comment on dosages because I think it's irresponsible to comment without knowing about your goals, diet, ph/ps history, training history, and age.

~Todd

pburke23

Awards
morning and night, best times for the 4-ad?

BrKonman

Awards
As close to 12 hours apart as ya can. Try to shower just before application as well.