Any places or people that inject for you?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
I have always been really intrigued and I once saw a show on MTV, truelife: I want the perfect body. And this guy goes to a nutritionist that critiques his diet but also gives him his injections. I would love a place like this at least for my first cycle so I could get used to injecting. Does anybody know how I could go about finding a place like this.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Are you in the US? If so, they don't exist. At least not legally. There might be some sort of underground thing like that in a big city or something, but I've never heard of one.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be best to just summon your courage and do it on your own, you'll find that it's the idea of injecting yourself that seems so daunting, once you actually do it you become accustomed to it and well practiced rather quickly. It's simply a matter of overcoming the impulsive reaction of holding back and instead pushing forward the moment you feel the initial pinprick.
It's one of things where the initiating the action is far harder than following through with it. Once you've done two or three you'll laugh at yourself for how nervous you were over the first one.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
If you hate needles then they're not for you. If you get over that fear, they're not all that difficult to get used to. It's pretty simple stuff.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Pinning is easy. Quads are the easiest spot to get used to the motion IMO. Then try glutes, and then delts.
if you can start with glutes though, do it.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
....or get ur mrs to do it up m8 , they get to take out a little anger on u & u get ur goods . Win win situation !

MuscleJ

Awards
YouTube bro. Most likely he was giving his b12 or mela injection especially if he was going to a office and the guy was only a nutritionist.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't want someone injecting me. They can't feel what I feel.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
.....my mrs is a " sports medicine/ pharma student in last yrs of it all so im good !

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That guy was at an anti aging clinic receiving prescription HRT test injected by his doctor. You are just going to have to man up and do it. A little weird your first time but many others have been in the same position. Just shoot it