no gains

naturalice

Awards
i just finished a m-drol cycle, i was planning on doing 3 weeks 10-10-10 but after about a week and a half with no gains i decided to bump it up to 20. after the 3 weeks i had only gained 1 pound so i extended it a week. can anyone suggest what the problem might have been because i spent at least 2 hours a day in the gym and in the entire 4 weeeks i only gained 2 pds and no noticable strength gains. i cant figure it out because i usually gain 5-6 pounds a month when i lift natural.

also since i had no gains do i still have to take my pct.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
most people will say no gains is caused by poor training, but I used Superdrol and Superdrol elicits insane gains, you'd gain weight unless you're eating way under maintenance, and you'd gain mad strength no matter what.

What batch is your Mdrol? Don't tell me 092107

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
i just finished a m-drol cycle, i was planning on doing 3 weeks 10-10-10 but after about a week and a half with no gains i decided to bump it up to 20. after the 3 weeks i had only gained 1 pound so i extended it a week. can anyone suggest what the problem might have been because i spent at least 2 hours a day in the gym and in the entire 4 weeeks i only gained 2 pds and no noticable strength gains. i cant figure it out because i usually gain 5-6 pounds a month when i lift natural.

If your gaining 5-6 pounds a month I would say you might want to reconsider taking anything at all(PH'S that is)...unless its all body fat and no muscle:think:

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
2 hours + a day? Overtraining maybe?

I tried M-Drol recently and only gained like a pound, probably should've started adding more calories sooner instead of tapering up like I did. I didn't notice any strength gains either. I know it wasn't bunk because I definitely felt "on" and libido was way up, oily skin, etc. I guess I just don't respond very well to this compound.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established

How many calories were you eating? Don't just say "I ate a good amount" or "alot"

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
most people will say no gains is caused by poor training, but I used Superdrol and Superdrol elicits insane gains, you'd gain weight unless you're eating way under maintenance, and you'd gain mad strength no matter what.

What batch is your Mdrol? Don't tell me 092107
Guessing that's the batch number you got?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Guessing that's the batch number you got?
yeah that's one of the bad batches. I ran it for over a week going to 30mg and noticed NOTHING.

Later i tried real Superdrol (oldschool SNS Methyl Drol XT) and in the first week i exploded in strength and mass.

IMO there are some bad batches about, but you could be like metalman and not respond well to SD. That would suck tho, i love SD

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Dang. Know of any other bad batches? I need to check mine out.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I checked.. I ain't got that batch. Whew!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
main thing is what were your calories and what are your maintenance calories. You have to know each and keep strict track making sure your getting enough. For instance myself maintenance calories can very HUGELY from Day to Day if say i'm on a grappling and sparring day I'm going to need alot more calories that day than an off day.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if you didn't gain from SD you've basically got one of three things going on:

1 - bad batch (never knew this before)
2 - poor diet
3 - stagnant routine - not enough weights

and yes, you still need PCT because of your lipids, testosterone, cholesterol levels, etc. what you gain doesn't dictate whether you need PCT, the fact that you've been on cycle does.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
alright well i dont know exactly how much calories i ate but i'd say i knew it was important so id say i ate about 30% more than i usually do. also where can i find my batch number? also is this the same product everyoneelse had?
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/competitive-edge-labs/m-drol-90-capsules.html

and i need to know should i still take my pct or just save it

I've ran into that problem i thought i was eating enough and then when you actually put it down into a food calculator you are not getting enough. or not enoough of the correct nutrients etc. also as I said knowing your maintenance calories on a day to day basis is huge when bulking.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
you gain 5 lbs a month natural? anyone else here wanna call BS?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you gain 5 lbs a month natural? anyone else here wanna call BS?
i can gain 5 lbs of muscle in a month easy naturally. of course 2 pounds would probably be just fat but if you gain 3 pounds of muscle then you don't really notice 2 pounds of fat

edit: i mispoke... i meant 5 pounds being 3 lbs of muscle and 2 pounds of fat! not 5 pounds of muscle where 2 pounds are fat lol

jsalmons119

Awards
i did m drol as well and i had very bad results. I noticed hardening in my arms, high blood pressure and that was about it. I did 20/20/30 and it was crap. I dont know what it was, my calories were very high, 100g f, 250-300g protein, and 550-700 grams of carbs. My pct was in check and I trained hard for 1-1 1/2 hrs 5 days a week. I am very experienced and this product didnt do anything for me. I said ME by the way.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
IMO there are some bad batches about, but you could be like metalman and not respond well to SD. That would suck tho, i love SD
Mine was the 092107 batch. Not sure if I believe it's bunk... tested twice by CEL. I definitely felt "on" like I said and I probably needed more calories. But like the other guy said, I expected a very noticeable strength jump. My strength and volume started going up right away on Havoc, but NOTHING on this M-Drol. I don't think I have seen one good review of that batch. Only seen a couple bad reviews though and there's probably hundreds of those bottles out there. People with 092107 need to speak up! Maybe we should start a new thread?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mine was the 092107 batch. Not sure if I believe it's bunk... tested twice by CEL. I definitely felt "on" like I said and I probably needed more calories. But like the other guy said, I expected a very noticeable strength jump. My strength and volume started going up right away on Havoc, but NOTHING on this M-Drol. I don't think I have seen one good review of that batch. Only seen a couple bad reviews though and there's probably hundreds of those bottles out there. People with 092107 need to speak up! Maybe we should start a new thread?
well that batch did nothing to me. And when i tried real Superdrol i gained a pound a day and strength started skyrocketing. My bench went up OVER 50 POUNDS during that cycle.

SD would cause strength gains even if i were losing weight. And i wasn't eating ridiculous amounts to gain weight like mad on it, the compound is just really friggin powerful.

So i am still convinced that the batch is bunk. The chemical structure could be altered or contaminated in such a way to elicit some of the effects, but not all of the effects! In this case it's still bunk

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
All raws tested by both Prov and RTP. No "bad" batches exist and once things go out the door they are really out of our control. We also perform post-capping testing so I cant imagine anything slipping by.

Does it bother anyone that the OP posted NOTHING about his diet ("about 30% more means nothing here) and training? If those are not in check, especially with regards to diet, you simply will not gain. But, I do understand it's easier to simply attack the maker of the product so by all means...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
been waiting for you to "chime in". i thought we would have heard something, if there was a bad batch out there.......CEL is a reputable company,IMO. thx for clearing that up

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
la la la think I'm going to do a little 2 weeker of mdrol soon la la la

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
been waiting for you to "chime in". i thought we would have heard something, if there was a bad batch out there.......CEL is a reputable company,IMO. thx for clearing that up
Trust me, if there were a bad batch we'd address it ASAP as the longer its out there the more it costs us (both in terms of reputation and lost profits due to refund/replacements).

I can think of about a billion reasons someone wouldn't gain. I would really love for the OP to post a typical week's diet and training regiment so we could get to the bottom of it but somehow I dont see that happening.

Honestly, if the other guy is slapping on 5 lbs of muscle a month naturally why bother with a PH. He must be 60 lbs heavier every year! wow! ;)

Sorry I didnt see this sooner, I stick to my subforum because I am incompetant. :D

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly, if the other guy is slapping on 5 lbs of muscle a month naturally why bother with a PH. He must be 60 lbs heavier every year! wow! ;)
if i'm the other guy then i mispoke and edited my post as I cannot gain 5 pounds of pure muscle in a month naturally but certainly 5 pounds in a month naturally is quite easy for me to accomplish, fat gain would be there but along with muscle gain it hardly affects BF% and thus isn't visible so people like the OP could easily be mistaken and not take fat gain into account.

I'm a real meso so i've been up to 250 and down under 200 lbs. Right now i'm enjoying myself at 6'1 223 and ~11% bodyfat. It is extremely easy for me to put on lots of muscle so long as i accept moderate fat gains with it -- of course, i don't like that though and hence the progress is slow and more powerful compounds are used.

But with regards to there being no bunk Mdrol, I really don't think you can prove that based on testing some bottles -- even from the same batch, there is a level of extrapolation going on, as testing bottle X cannot definitively prove the contents of bottle Y.

And as I said, for my batch of Mdrol i had no results whereas real SD had me gaining weight and strength in unreal degrees starting on day 2. There is a night and day difference and I am very in tune with my diet and training so there's no need to start up with accusations.

I feel like this discussion has been suppressed at AM you can tell by the closed threads

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/78075-bunk-cel-mdrol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/79835-bad-batch-m.html

And a thread that wasn't closed so i could quote

I ran Mdrol a couple months ago...mine was total bunk. Went up to 40mg/day and felt NOTHING...this isn't normal for Superdrol...
ok once again...this is the batch ion question.

I ran it for 3 weeks 10/20/30 and only got 4-5lbs out of it and the first week i had upped cals. No other sides or changes. A few lifts went up but not much and i actually switched to more of a powerlifting routine.

That being said. If you wait CEL is testing the MDrol.
I repeat CEL PMed me back saying they are testing it. IT wakes time and money and they have their other issues right now.

So in the meantime, dont use it if your not confident. OR use it but dont start complaining if things dont go good.

CEL is doing what they can. I may just send mineback for 2 newer ones. If you htink that may be an optin for you PM THEM FIRST.
Not to add fuel to the fire but I was on the 2nd week of a cycle using the batch in question and at the end of the week had no gains, actually had a 3# loss. I am eating 3200-3500 cals a day on a 55 protien/25 carb/20 fat diet. Training method is the Max-OT program. In addition to no gains I have also had no sides at all.
Anyway long story short I switched ot a different batch, 072107 I think, and after the third day I can tell a major difference in todays work out and the sides are kicking in, minor joint pain and lethargy. I am currently at 2 caps a day.
You be the judge...
I have batch #

07/2009

did a three week cycle of 20/30/40....never felt like i was on and no back pumps....and no considerable weight gain...gained a few pounds from all the food i was eating....i've done a few superdrol cycles in the past and got good results....the only thing mdrol did for me was cause my gyno to flare up....thinking of giving epistane a go for my future cycle....
Ok, so i started a 6 week pulse of superdrol (M-drol) about 2 and a half weeks ago and i have seen nothing. Nada. Not a single change except maybe some back pumps but i get those alot anyway so its not really a big deal. The m-drol in case any one was interested was the same batch that a few of you guys comlplained didnt work, not sure wat it was but i think its 092107 or something like that. SO my question is, now that i have epi on hand, do you think i should just restart my cycle with the epi. BTW its gunna hopefully be 40/40/40 for 3 weeks and on the last week i was planing on bumping it up to 50/50/50. Any input would be great appreciated!
Thanks
Ray

CEL i apologize for posting all that but I ran Mdrol & Superdrol and it's like comparing creatine with 200mg ed of Abombs, there's no comparison, and telling me repeatedly that the stuff is good isn't giving me the sense of closure i wanted, because when you put something in your body, you want to be goddamn sure you know what the **** it is, and if we're having discrepancies, i think we should discuss it rather than accuse the OP of not knowing how to eat/train.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
You have to start with the basics first, it's not that difficult of a concept. If the basics are in order then you look at past usages and a number of other things, if thats in order then you look to the compound.

Now excuse me while I go have the mods lock the thread, better make sure I have cash on me whooops

Our raws our tested by 2 independent parties, one of which is proviant, the other is RTP. The raws are capped and again tested, both qualitative and quantitatively, after capping. Are you suggesting we have each pill of each bottle individually tested? You're a smart guy, you should be able to figure out if that is cost effective or not. IMO there are not enough companies like us that go this extra route and provide testing. It is not mandated, we do it voluntarily and also post them to the public.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
usf, I am on week3 of an Bold/MDrol cycle

no strength gains, no alpha/aggressive mentality, no appetite increase, no bp issues, only side is mild back-pumps... did 10mg first week, 20mg 2nd and just started at 30mg. I have leaned out a bit which I attribute to the Bold (week 4 at 800mg thru out).

it is nothing like previous cycles (pplex, trenadrol, methyl xt, fura, trena). if I see nothing by week's end I am stopping it.

batch #092107

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
subbed. I've got the batch in question, and will be starting a pulse within the month.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
From what it sounds like 092107 is the batch, correct me if i'm wrong?

I'll look into it for you guys

naturalice

Awards
to the guy who said i was talkin about his company thats not at all what i was doin, if u read my orginal post i didnt say anything about the product i asked what i did wrong.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have the batch with 13.2 mg per cap of mdrol, i forgot the batch number? anyone know?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i dunno... it's weird how so many pple lately are claiming zero results from m-drol

I ran the original and within 3 days had strength and mass gains

Like some pple stated, SD is one of those compounds where it doesn't really matter how much your eating or how your training is... your still gonna see some results if it's legit

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
This is a little disheartening...I was going to pick up some m-drol to run an m-drol/p-plex bridge for my next cycle...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
don't start over-reacting here guys....it could be just one batch and only one batch. lets see what the rep comes back with.......

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
don't start over-reacting here guys....it could be just one batch and only one batch. lets see what the rep comes back with.......
On top of that, we seem to get an "mdrol bunk batch" scare every once in a while, and only once has anything ever come of it.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
From what it sounds like 092107 is the batch, correct me if i'm wrong?

I'll look into it for you guys
That is the batch, yes I know that particular batch was tested twice. The thing that I notice is there has been several bad reviews of this batch and to my knowledge there has not been one good review of this batch? Correct me if I am wrong here.

crazyfool405 said he was making good gains but I think he was stacking with Phera?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is the batch, yes I know that particular batch was tested twice. The thing that I notice is there has been several bad reviews of this batch and to my knowledge there has not been one good review of this batch? Correct me if I am wrong here.

crazyfool405 said he was making good gains but I think he was stacking with Phera?

the batch im using was a different batch that was in question with the stamps on the bottle instead of the sticker....

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Ok so we are back to zero good reviews from 092107

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am making alot of observations in one post so I dont have to post like 10 quotes.

First, I saw no mention of how old the original poster is. Also, 2 hrs a day in the gym would be regarded by most as overkill. How many days per week? Also, if gaining 5 or 6 lbs a month naturally, that would equate to 60 to 72 lbs per year naturally:think:

In regards to comments on batch 092107, we tested that batch, when people *****ed about it, we had the batch retested. That issue has been beat to death, so theres no point further discussing it.

Each batch of raw materials is tested by Proviant for qualitiy before being encapsulated and then tested by RTP for quality and correct mg per cap after encapsulation, so that puts each batch being tested by two seperate labs. Just because not everyone responds to every compound does not make it a bad batch.

As for the issue of good vs bad reviews on that one batch, we had the batch tested twice, so we know the quality was good on it according to test results. There were a couple of bad reviews posted, and there were some people that said they were doing well off the batch as well. Overall, a batch is between 1200 and 2400 bottles on average, so if it was truly bad, I would expect to see more than a handful of negative reports.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the response CEL. You guys have been stand up, and I'm running your h-drol and cycle assist right now. Barring any major problems with the cycle I'll definitely be picking up some m-drol and p-plex in the future.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On top of that, we seem to get an "mdrol bunk batch" scare every once in a while, and only once has anything ever come of it.
which once are you talking about? and are you referring to only mdrol or other clones?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I am making alot of observations in one post so I dont have to post like 10 quotes.

First, I saw no mention of how old the original poster is. Also, 2 hrs a day in the gym would be regarded by most as overkill. How many days per week? Also, if gaining 5 or 6 lbs a month naturally, that would equate to 60 to 72 lbs per year naturally:think:

In regards to comments on batch 092107, we tested that batch, when people *****ed about it, we had the batch retested. That issue has been beat to death, so theres no point further discussing it.

Each batch of raw materials is tested by Proviant for qualitiy before being encapsulated and then tested by RTP for quality and correct mg per cap after encapsulation, so that puts each batch being tested by two seperate labs. Just because not everyone responds to every compound does not make it a bad batch.

As for the issue of good vs bad reviews on that one batch, we had the batch tested twice, so we know the quality was good on it according to test results. There were a couple of bad reviews posted, and there were some people that said they were doing well off the batch as well. Overall, a batch is between 1200 and 2400 bottles on average, so if it was truly bad, I would expect to see more than a handful of negative reports.
not to beat a dead horse but, i am looking to purchase a couple of bottles of mdrol soon and was wondering, if there was something wrong (not saying there's going to be) would CEL replace the product with a different batch? i have ran original SD, methylDX3 in the past so i know what to expect...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
not to beat a dead horse but, i am looking to purchase a couple of bottles of mdrol soon and was wondering, if there was something wrong (not saying there's going to be) would CEL replace the product with a different batch? i have ran original SD, methylDX3 in the past so i know what to expect...
They replaced the 3 bottles I had of M14ADD that turned out to be bunk. Did it quick fast and in a hurry. CEL is frickin' legit!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With the testing that we go through on the products, there will not be anything wrong with the quality on them.

We always try to give good customer service, but we cannot blanketly say we will give free product to anyone that doesnt respond well bc then all of a sudden, everyone will be wanting free stuff. You'd be amazed, we get people trying to return empty M-Drol bottles saying they didnt respond (yet a bottle last 2 cycles), so obviously why wouldnt they contact us after the first one lol.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
With the testing that we go through on the products, there will not be anything wrong with the quality on them.

We always try to give good customer service, but we cannot blanketly say we will give free product to anyone that doesnt respond well bc then all of a sudden, everyone will be wanting free stuff. You'd be amazed, we get people trying to return empty M-Drol bottles saying they didnt respond (yet a bottle last 2 cycles), so obviously why wouldnt they contact us after the first one lol.
understood. thx