Fear of the needle

pdigs

so ill be doing my first injectable cycle soon(test e 500mg a week).. i have a fear of needles i need to get over. any tips to make things easier when i stick myself the first time?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
be a man. its a fckn needle! there are people out there facing alot worse or people even getting tortured and raped. Think of it like this do you want the extra gains that steroids can bring? If you want it bad enough then youll be able to do it imo. Just try to think like its not gonna kill you. I have experienced worse pain so a needle is really not much in comparison. hope that helped. MAN UP!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Honestly its not bad...look at it this way...its an intramuscular shot, its not like your shooting something into a vein...

holy

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you remember getting your MMR booster shots when you were a teenager? (Really painful vaccinations).

1cc of most AAS is nothing compared to that. Once you get into the muscle tissue, there's not very many nerves anyhow.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Dont forget to breathe. Make sure you aspirate so you aren't shooting into a vein. First time is the worst.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i was shaking like a leaf my first time. and im not afraid of needles....i was more nervous than scared. i finally told myself "stop being a pu$$y and fuking do it!!" and jabbed it in, i didnt feel one thing because i think my adrenaline was through the roof hahaha

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Make sure you hand is steady because flinching and bending a needle in the muscle hurts lol done that before try someplace easy like the quad or shoulder make sure you use a new pin for shooting not the same one you drew up with as you dont' want a blunt needle .

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Use a sharp needle. Slowly penetrate the skin, once its broken through, you don't feel a damn thing. After your second or third injection, you won't even think about it.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
These guys are all lying to you...it is by far the worst pain you will ever experience...fear the needle....

just kidding...it's f'ing cake.

pdigs

my only real fear is that ill faint and hit my head on something.... wake up 5mins later with the needle still in my ass and a bloody bump on my head. haha

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my only real fear is that ill faint and hit my head on something.... wake up 5mins later with the needle still in my ass and a bloody bump on my head. haha
if i remember right i got light headed my first time pinning. I was holding my breath i was so nervous. Just remember to breathe and youll be fine.

NAS

NAS

Awards
Could always do it on your bed

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Could always do it on your bed

I do glute shots laying on the floor. Easier to reach around and keep steady then when I am standing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
-MVP- General Chat 43
Anabolics 18
Bulking 17
General Chat 6
Anabolics 37