How long to wait between epistane pulsing cycles?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.19%

How long to wait between epistane pulsing cycles?

Ok question for everyone, how long should I wait between epistane pulsing cycles? I was running the cycle as follows:

week 1 - 1 capsule every other day
    week 2 - 2 capsules every other day
    week 3+4 - off
    week 5 - 2 capsules every other day
    week 6 - 2 capsules every other day
    week 7+8 - off
    week 9 - 3 capsules every other day
    week 10 - 3 capsules every other day
    week 11+12 - off
    week 13 - 3 capsules every other day
    week 14 - 3 capsules every other day

That was the end of the cycle (about the end of the bottle I believe). I was taking all my EFA's, cycle support, multivitamin, etc on cycle and now I just completed my post cycle therapy with post-cycle support, diesel test hardcore, multivitamin, EFA's, etc. My question is how long should I wait before starting another pulsing cycle? Im 6'8 approx 260 pounds and have been checking for any side effects and very minimal side effects on cycle (went to doctors during cycle and all vitals were pretty much spot on). Any tips would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I would give your body a few months off before dropping more hormonal products into yourself IMO.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.19%

Yea I finished the pulsing cycle at the beginning of August so I was planning on waiting till maybe beginning/mid October, which would be 2-2.5 months. I figure I took a relatively tame pulsing cycle with no other PH's stacked with it and my vitals are in line so I shouldnt have to wait too long. Thanks for the response and any other opinions are welcome!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.13%

Quote Originally Posted by 99sscamaroma View Post
    Yea I finished the pulsing cycle at the beginning of August so I was planning on waiting till maybe beginning/mid October, which would be 2-2.5 months. I figure I took a relatively tame pulsing cycle with no other PH's stacked with it and my vitals are in line so I shouldnt have to wait too long. Thanks for the response and any other opinions are welcome!

Jury is still out on this....Ran a thread awhile back about running a PH more than 2x. Most people said that there second time the gains were not as good...just something to think about...Do a search...thread entitled "running PS/PH more than twice"...You might find some useful info on there

My opinion is,if you want to run the same compound, wait a considerable amount of time. Possibility gains won't be as good

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.19%

Quote Originally Posted by partyman43 View Post
    Jury is still out on this....Ran a thread awhile back about running a PH more than 2x. Most people said that there second time the gains were not as good...just something to think about...Do a search...thread entitled "running PS/PH more than twice"...You might find some useful info on there

My opinion is,if you want to run the same compound, wait a considerable amount of time. Possibility gains won't be as good

Wow I will definately check out the thread as I didnt even consider the fact that it might not be as effective in such a short period of time. I am taking a creatine/n20 supplement right now along with the post cycle support, diesel test hardcore, multivitamin, etc so I think I will continue as planned and will wait a little longer prior to pulsing again with epistane. Any other compounds that may work well with the creatine/n20? Thanks again for the info and any additional recommendations are greatly appreciated!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.13%

Wow I will definately check out the thread as I didnt even consider the fact that it might not be as effective in such a short period of time. I am taking a creatine/n20 supplement right now along with the post cycle support, diesel test hardcore, multivitamin, etc so I think I will continue as planned and will wait a little longer prior to pulsing again with epistane. Any other compounds that may work well with the creatine/n20? Thanks again for the info and any additional recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Sounds like your in PCT for the epistane pulse...right. Remember that cycle+PCt=time off(bare minimum). So if your pulse was 4 wks and your PCT was four weeks you should take off at least 2 months.

As for compounds...there are many poss. out there..H-drol,P-plex(pheraflex),M-drol(superdrol) just to name a few.

Any of these are good choices, but you must research them before taking them.

H-drol is a low sides,descent gain compound

P-plex is a little more potent and M-drol is even more potent.
    What I mean by potent is: Good gains with the possiblility of more side effects. Thus why you must research well to make sure you have all support supps and PCT supps in place.

How is your overall health? any history of anything?
    How about age? Is your diet and training in check?
    These are all very important question that need to be answered before running a cycle

Good luck
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

I'm not saying you are wrong with your theory, but I have run three cycles of epi to date and my last one produced the best results for me.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.13%

Quote Originally Posted by larue38462 View Post
    I'm not saying you are wrong with your theory, but I have run three cycles of epi to date and my last one produced the best results for me.

Interesting...wish you had posted on my thread...You would have been 1 of two people I think that did see better results. Of course different compounds react to people in different ways....plus there are factors like training, diet, and pct run for each cycle that come into play.

This is actually good to hear because I wanted to run another cycle of Havoc. This time it will be a straight cycle and not a pulse. I was going to run it in november, but opted to switch to p-plex instead and wait 8 months or a year to run Havoc again. Maybe next summer.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Interesting...wish you had posted on my thread...You would have been 1 of two people I think that did see better results. Of course different compounds react to people in different ways....plus there are factors like training, diet, and pct run for each cycle that come into play.

This is actually good to hear because I wanted to run another cycle of Havoc. This time it will be a straight cycle and not a pulse. I was going to run it in november, but opted to switch to p-plex instead and wait 8 months or a year to run Havoc again. Maybe next summer.

I'm really interested in a plex/epi cycle, but my judgment tells me that the strain on my liver will be too much. I've tried to do some research to see if anyone else has run a similar cycle and logged it with bloodwork, but haven't found anything yet.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.13%

Interesting idea....I could find anything on a quick search either....although I know for a fact that at least one CEL rep will tell you to run p-plex seperate.

Most bridge cycles seem like they are S-drol andHavoc/epistane.

Maybe worth starting your own thread to see what kind of responses you get...I'm sure someone has done it

Good luck
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.19%

Sounds like your in PCT for the epistane pulse...right. Remember that cycle+PCt=time off(bare minimum). So if your pulse was 4 wks and your PCT was four weeks you should take off at least 2 months.

As for compounds...there are many poss. out there..H-drol,P-plex(pheraflex),M-drol(superdrol) just to name a few.

Any of these are good choices, but you must research them before taking them.

H-drol is a low sides,descent gain compound

P-plex is a little more potent and M-drol is even more potent.
    What I mean by potent is: Good gains with the possiblility of more side effects. Thus why you must research well to make sure you have all support supps and PCT supps in place.

How is your overall health? any history of anything?
    How about age? Is your diet and training in check?
    These are all very important question that need to be answered before running a cycle

Good luck
    I have actually heard of the compounds you mentioned above so I will certainly research them and see if they are right for me. Also, you are correct i am just finishing up my PCT so I will make sure to take the appropriate time off, say minimum of 2 1/2 months. Im very much a low risk/decent gains type of person meaning I dont expect massive gains from the pulsing cycle but I also expect very few negative side effects. My pulsing cycles are more for gaining some strength but leaning out as well while still maintaining muscle mass. My overall health is quite good with no existing conditions. Im 26 years old, played college basketball and still play 4 nights a week. Im 6'8" around 255-260 pounds with bodyfat usually ranging between 9%-13% depending on my workout regimine. My diet is comprised mainly of whole grains, lean meats, and tons of veggies/fruits. A normal day for me is:

8am Breakfast - 2 packages of low sugar oatmeal
    11am - pre-workout meal - 2 packages low sugar oatmeal
    Noontime till 1pm - workout
    1:30pm - post workout meal - usually 2 packages low sugar oatmeal mixed with protein power and a banana
    3:30pm - nutrition bar (cliff bar or something similar)
    5:30pm - dinner - usually large salad topped with lean grilled chicken, tuna, salmon, etc
    7pm - basketball game (4 nights a week)
    9pm - post game meal - maybe canned low sodium soup, turkey sandwich, etc with 2 bananas

I try to eat as clean as possible. I have been lifting since I was 18 with my strength coach from college (still work out with him from time to time) so I have a pretty good workout regimine. I stagger my workouts as in i will do high intensity body resistance training for 4 weeks then switch to heavy weight training for 4 weeks and so forth to keep shocking my body and keeping my muscle from getting too comfortable with one type of training. I usually work out twice a day so weight training during lunch and either basketball or swimming at night. Might be over training but Im 6'8" 255-260 pounds so its not hard for me to keep weight on or gain weight. Just looking for the pulse cycle to lean me out a bit while still having good gains.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.13%

I have actually heard of the compounds you mentioned above so I will certainly research them and see if they are right for me. Also, you are correct i am just finishing up my PCT so I will make sure to take the appropriate time off, say minimum of 2 1/2 months. Im very much a low risk/decent gains type of person meaning I dont expect massive gains from the pulsing cycle but I also expect very few negative side effects. My pulsing cycles are more for gaining some strength but leaning out as well while still maintaining muscle mass. My overall health is quite good with no existing conditions. Im 26 years old, played college basketball and still play 4 nights a week. Im 6'8" around 255-260 pounds with bodyfat usually ranging between 9%-13% depending on my workout regimine. My diet is comprised mainly of whole grains, lean meats, and tons of veggies/fruits. A normal day for me is:

8am Breakfast - 2 packages of low sugar oatmeal
    11am - pre-workout meal - 2 packages low sugar oatmeal
    Noontime till 1pm - workout
    1:30pm - post workout meal - usually 2 packages low sugar oatmeal mixed with protein power and a banana
    3:30pm - nutrition bar (cliff bar or something similar)
    5:30pm - dinner - usually large salad topped with lean grilled chicken, tuna, salmon, etc
    7pm - basketball game (4 nights a week)
    9pm - post game meal - maybe canned low sodium soup, turkey sandwich, etc with 2 bananas

I try to eat as clean as possible. I have been lifting since I was 18 with my strength coach from college (still work out with him from time to time) so I have a pretty good workout regimine. I stagger my workouts as in i will do high intensity body resistance training for 4 weeks then switch to heavy weight training for 4 weeks and so forth to keep shocking my body and keeping my muscle from getting too comfortable with one type of training. I usually work out twice a day so weight training during lunch and either basketball or swimming at night. Might be over training but Im 6'8" 255-260 pounds so its not hard for me to keep weight on or gain weight. Just looking for the pulse cycle to lean me out a bit while still having good gains.

Definetly have your diet and training in check...Excellent

FOR LEANING OUT AND STRENGTH I would recommend H-drol personally. Epistane and Havoc are great for this also, but I still would recommend running a different compound(h-drol).

Competitive Edge Labs reps are very helpful: If you want give there forum a try. They have been helpful to my cycle. Of course,one thing I've learned, is some things your are ultimatley going to have to make your own decision on based on the knowledge you receive

Good Luck
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.19%

I will definately read up on H-Drol and see if it would be a compound im interested in. Quick question, how potent is it in comparison to epistane? I like the pulsing cycle as I do not really wantr to have to get/run a serm (I have a source so if I need it I can get it) so would I be able to run a similar cycle like the epistane and still see good results? Sorry for all the questions, just want to maximize my gains with minimal sides (kind of a conflicting goal haha). Any additional info is appreciated!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.13%

I will definately read up on H-Drol and see if it would be a compound im interested in. Quick question, how potent is it in comparison to epistane? I like the pulsing cycle as I do not really wantr to have to get/run a serm (I have a source so if I need it I can get it) so would I be able to run a similar cycle like the epistane and still see good results? Sorry for all the questions, just want to maximize my gains with minimal sides (kind of a conflicting goal haha). Any additional info is appreciated!

From what I have read...it has minimal sides,probably less than Epistane. Although I haven't run H-drol yet. Some will tell(and i personally believe) you that it is mild enough to run an OTC PCT. A serm is always good to have on hand(just in case).

I would recommend a straight cycle(4wks.)
    Maybe something like this: 50,50,75,75
    Do a good strong OTC PCT and you should be fine(based upon some user feedback)

Again definetly check out the CEL forum. I know that there is a couple of threads on there about a first time H-drol(PH) users and the recommended dosages. Based upon your size and weight they may recommend a little higher dosage, but definetly catch up with them on that and your PCT ideas.

Alot of it will be your own research and ideas(which you probably already know)
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  246 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.11%

Don't forget the reason behind a pulsing cycle -- low sides, moderate gains, and no need for PCT. You shouldn't have to PCT on a pulsing cycle. That's the basis behind pulsing. Otherwise, why pulse.

Some people can't go to research companies and buy SERMs... for whatever reason -- wife won't let them, they don't feel right about it, whatever... this type of cycling works for them specifically.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane how long between cycles
    By timmy202 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 09:01 PM
  2. Weekly Pulsing Short Cycles
    By thedarkest1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 06:39 AM
  3. How much time to wait between cycles?
    By blackrhino1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 10:06 PM
  4. long cycles vs short cycles
    By joub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 12:44 AM
  5. btpb short cycles vs long cycles?
    By sailbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 12:28 AM