Question about cycle

mm884

Awards
Hey guys, i am getting ready to do a 4 week cycle of havoc with 4 week 40/40/20/20 nolva postcycle but i had a couple of questions. I am looking to put on 10-12 pounds but i work on a fire hand crew where i am working 4 days a week 8 hour days. Is it going to be hard for me to bulk while burning that many calories everyday? When i planned the cycle i wasn't expecting to still be working but i was called back to work. Any thoughts?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
how often can you eat during your 8 hr days?
you can still bulk if you are burning the cals, you just need to realize that you might need to double up on food
make food the night before, grill some chicken and make some rice (1/4 white, 3/4 brown)
or
how long are you gonna be working for? if its a big problem, just wait

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, i am getting ready to do a 4 week cycle of havoc with 4 week 40/40/20/20 nolva postcycle but i had a couple of questions. I am looking to put on 10-12 pounds but i work on a fire hand crew where i am working 4 days a week 8 hour days. Is it going to be hard for me to bulk while burning that many calories everyday? When i planned the cycle i wasn't expecting to still be working but i was called back to work. Any thoughts?

Just eat as many calories as you can....I work physical labor for a living everyday(burning lots of calories a day/5 days a week.

Eat..eat...eat/train...train...train:woohoo:

I don't think Havoc is an ideal compound for bulking anyway.
Don't get me wrong...I loved it...but for me it really gave me good lean muscle definition

Just my opinion though:head:

I know it has worked well for others though

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when u can eat, when you cant weight gainer is another option for calories. quick and easy and can be premeasured and can drink them fast when you need to.

mm884

Awards
I can eat about 3 times while i am out there. My job was seasonal and ended last week so i was planning on starting my cycle tomorrow but then i got a call from my captain wanting me to come back for another two weeks (if i could). I need the reference so i really dont want to turn it down. So more than likely it would be the last two weeks of my cycle that i would be working. I was thinking about taking a weight gainer shake or two while i was out there as well. Thanks for the positive feedback and help!