Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
preload CS 1 week out

Trenadrol:
1-10 @ 60mg
11-30 @ 90mg
30-40 @ 90-120mg depending on how 90 is

This is a ~6 weeker of Trenadrol only, never used it before or any Tren clone, but muscle hardness and fat loss qualities should be perfect

41-69
nolva @ 30/20/20/20 & CS
Lean Xtreme

I'm about 225 lbs at the moment looking to recomp at this bodyweight and shed bodyfat to sub 10% levels.

For diet i'm planning on just over 3K calories a day with high protein and cycling carbs

I'll probably throw in clen 2 on and 2 off, hopefully this won't cause too much cramping. I have ephedrine on hand too though.

Opinions all! Much appreciated :dance:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man.

Watch out for blood pressure. Whatever Trenadrol is (I dont think its the same compound as other 'trens') it seems to really spike blood pressure, so be careful with the EC/clen, but I'm sure you got that covered ;)

You running CS throughout as well?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
CS throughout bro

this will be my first ever 'get ripped' cycle

just have to wait to start

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
preload CS 1 week out

Trenadrol:
1-10 @ 60mg
11-30 @ 90mg
30-40 @ 90-120mg depending on how 90 is

This is a ~6 weeker of Trenadrol only, never used it before or any Tren clone, but muscle hardness and fat loss qualities should be perfect

41-69
nolva @ 30/20/20/20 & CS
Lean Xtreme

I'm about 225 lbs at the moment looking to recomp at this bodyweight and shed bodyfat to sub 10% levels.

For diet i'm planning on just over 3K calories a day with high protein and cycling carbs

I'll probably throw in clen 2 on and 2 off, hopefully this won't cause too much cramping. I have ephedrine on hand too though.

Opinions all! Much appreciated :dance:

Trenadrol + Clen = cardiac arrest, without even mentioning the Ephedrine (BP will be crazy). I'd run Clen during PCT to help lean out more while taking advantage of it's anti-catabolic effects.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Trenadrol + Clen = cardiac arrest, without even mentioning the Ephedrine (BP will be crazy). I'd run Clen during PCT to help lean out more while taking advantage of it's anti-catabolic effects.
If clen can't be run with tren then I start cycling clen now and try to accomplish as much fatloss as possible before starting this cycle.

I wasn't going to use the ephedrine too, just mentioned that i have it

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
If clen can't be run with tren then I start cycling clen now and try to accomplish as much fatloss as possible before starting this cycle.

I wasn't going to use the ephedrine too, just mentioned that i have it

Yeah - didn't you just finish a SD bridge cycle recently? If so I'd start trimming with the Clen now :thumbsup:

Remember to slowly taper up to asses tolerance.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah - didn't you just finish a SD bridge cycle recently? If so I'd start trimming with the Clen now :thumbsup:

Remember to slowly taper up to asses tolerance.
yeah i'm starting clen now, i've used it before. I only get jitters when i hit 100mcg. My protocol is 2 on 2 off, the first week it's like 40/40/40/60/60/80/80 and the second week it's 100mcg straight through

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11