Prohormones and careers in law enforcement

Gladius

Awards
I am pursuing a career in law enforcement, whether it's local or federal I am not sure yet, taking this one step at a time and wherever I end up, I end up.

I was wondering if anyone had any insight on using prohormones. Most places have policies against steroid use - is a "legal", off-the-shelf prohormone really considered an illegal steroid? Theoretically, can I pass a polygraph if I take prohormones, or are they considered illegal steroids in their book?

I would love to cycle prohormones, but I have never used illegal drugs and do not want to mess that up and risk screwing up my career path.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as they are legal they are legal... Until they are added to the steroid scheduling list they are good. Now if you're using them and they become illegal during that time frame you would need to stop. Poly's are usually the number one reason to fail in the hiring process so you don't want to try and bend any rules.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
that's an awesome question bro. i'm currently going through this same thing and Jay is correct.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
As long as they are legal they are legal... Until they are added to the steroid scheduling list they are good. Now if you're using them and they become illegal during that time frame you would need to stop. Poly's are usually the number one reason to fail in the hiring process so you don't want to try and bend any rules.
If you think you would ever apply apply for a job that requires a TS SCI or higher be very carefull and I should include a DOE Q

Gladius

Awards
If you think you would ever apply apply for a job that requires a TS SCI or higher be very carefull and I should include a DOE Q
What does that mean? LOL

BTW, thanks for the replies so far. I was expecting to hear the opposite so this is good.

What do you guys for "legal" PCT? Or do they not ever ask about that stuff?

Gladius

Awards
OK so I've been doing some reading...been out of the loop for awhile and didn't know that OTC PCT (Post Cycle Support, etc) was actually effective. My question is, would it be effective enough for a prohormone cycle without running something like Nolva/Clomid, etc? I guess I'm just old-fashioned in thinking that these were required...

I'm considering running straight Epi or Havoc for 4-5 weeks WITH PCT, or pulsing for 6-8 weeks WITHOUT PCT. Any insight is appreciated.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
there is heaps of cops on the roids, they get them for nothing ;P

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'd guess this all depends on the exact question that's asked. If they ask if you've ever used anabolic steroids the answer would be a lie if you said no. Inside the body PH's become anabolic steroids, but the fact is most of the compounds out now aren't PH's - just good 'ole active steroids.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
OK so I've been doing some reading...been out of the loop for awhile and didn't know that OTC PCT (Post Cycle Support, etc) was actually effective. My question is, would it be effective enough for a prohormone cycle without running something like Nolva/Clomid, etc? I guess I'm just old-fashioned in thinking that these were required...

I'm considering running straight Epi or Havoc for 4-5 weeks WITH PCT, or pulsing for 6-8 weeks WITHOUT PCT. Any insight is appreciated.
For something like HDrol, PCS is more than fine. IMO for Epi, I would do the PCS and have Nolva on hand just in case. You can never be too prepared.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
The # one reason most of my people fail is credit.Thats for a Secret. For a TS it is a whole diffrent world.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well no kidding, since there's no poly for a secret lol