Why do you need higher dose of test when you run deca?

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
In another thread of myne a fellow board member posted

"Test is usually run at a 2:1 ratio to Deca. Why? Deca will suppress HPTA as bad as any other drug. Your libido will go to zilch. The test has to be there for it's androgenic effects. Running the doses you are makes no sense and IMO is asking for trouble. If you don't want to run test because of hair loss, I would look into something else other than deca. Maybe EQ. But there again, you want test as a base. You want test in every cycle IM"

Now I now this is gospel, every forum Ive ever been on has said, test must be dosed higher then deca.
But the reasoning given above doesnt make sense to me, heres why I think so.

The body only produces something like 7mg a day of test? (if wrong correct me) so that's 49mg a week of test.

So it doesnt matter if you running 200mg of deca, or 1000mg of deca a week. Your body will most likely be suppressed 100% on either dose.
Now if you add 100mg of test a week, you will still have MORE test than what your body normally produces hence your libido will still be fine. The deca doesnt suppress this test thats being injecting so why does it matter if your running a low dose of test with a high dose of deca?

Im running 500mg of deca and only 100mg of test, as the sides I have gotten from a test cycle 500mg week were really bad, bad acne and hair loss.
So thats why im running my cycle this way, just enough test to keep my body functioning and using deca as the main AAS to promotoe muscle growth.

Many people think this is very wrong, if its true can someone please explain to me why.
(please dont say you wont put on mass with a deca cycle as I had a friend who just completed a deca only cycle who put on 10 kgs (22lbs) yes he was suppressed hence why im throwing in the low test)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i would atleast use test 250mg/week. also make sure u run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in that case tren and deca would be a nice combo,

im gunna pin tren and EQ for 8 weeks (march probably)..... no test base

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
in that case tren and deca would be a nice combo,

im gunna pin tren and EQ for 8 weeks (march probably)..... no test base
I look forward to hearing how this goes, as these are my two all time favs...keep me posted!

holy

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
if you are willing to run tren, there is ne reason not to have test in there, if you think the side from test are to much don't use tren. we produce 13-17mg of natural test a day. in test e we absorb 75mgs out of 100 injected. you do the math. I have also ran 250mgs of sus for 8 weeks with no pct just tribulus and zma and i was fine.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Watch for prolactin sides with that combo.

yea i know all about it, have to help my buddy with it from SD, but im not prone to it, but i do have what i need incase, herbal though, :woohoo:

all proven

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I look forward to hearing how this goes, as these are my two all time favs...keep me posted!

holy

im gunna finish my orals soon do PCT then about a week after PCT im gunna run Max out and Reversitol for 50 days about, then when thats over.....

ill let you know:cheers:

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
why run the test 2 weeks longer than decca? my buddy is about to start a 10 week cycle at 500mg test e and 400mg decca per week. the was planning to take those doses all 10 weeks.... please explain.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
why run the test 2 weeks longer than decca? my buddy is about to start a 10 week cycle at 500mg test e and 400mg decca per week. the was planning to take those doses all 10 weeks.... please explain.

pct can not be started , deca has a longer half life

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Watch for prolactin sides with that combo.
word, some strong prolactin from Deca/Tren, increased chance of progestin-gyno too. This combo is usually avoided!

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
Still no one has commented about why test should be run higher, does anyone see a problem and have a valid reason for why someone shouldnt run a minimum dose of test say 100mg or 200mg with 500mg of deca.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Toward the end of my last cycle I ended up bumping deca up higher than sust and got great results. Don't buy into that crap that test always needs to be higher. If you body can handle the substance then you act accordingly.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
there is no problem, but deca shuts you down hard, if you don't have hcg i wouldn't go near the stuff. other than that it is a very good product.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if u plan to run test/deca the same length....use HCG

if u plan to run a low dose of test and high dose of deca...use HCG

the main reason for test being run longer is because deca stays in your body a lot longer than test

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Mate deca and dianabol only cycle has been a claasic for years and that has no test in it. There was a actual study done on deca and it showed that just pinning 100mg per week shut down your natural test production. Once it shut down you cant get any worse.... Just do it :p~

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
note. if you want to reduce bloat run the deca 2 weeks longer than the test you will be more cut up but no libido till pct

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
Mate deca and dianabol only cycle has been a claasic for years and that has no test in it. There was a actual study done on deca and it showed that just pinning 100mg per week shut down your natural test production. Once it shut down you cant get any worse.... Just do it :p~

deca and dianabol = no libido

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

the main reason for test being run longer is because deca stays in your body a lot longer than test
not that much longer.....about a week

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
now to the OP and Q on why more test than deca...

imo you can run more deca if
1. you have no sex life and really dont care about it
2. you still have libido with more deca than test.

If the deca doesnt effect your libido then by all means but for the majority of males youll want more test as it can aromatize to estrogen which helps with healthy libido.

Honestly if you dont care about sex or just cant get any pussy then i think you can run more versatile cycles.. you dont have to worry about libido cuz fck it you dont have a sex life anyway! Limp d1ck FTW!!!!! haha

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i believe dave palumbo says that its because the metabolites itsself is long acting

the same thing with EQ its a short acting drug with long acting metabolites, which is why they take soo long to clear from your system, deca taking one of the longest.

goof rule of thumb, if you do test and deca

test 12 weeks
deca 10 weeks

1 week after last shot start your hCG with an AI

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
Yeah im running the test 2 weeks longer.

It doesnt matter if i was running 10grams of deca a week, cuz im also taking 200mg a week of test, so my libidio will still be higher than what it would be natural. Hence why I dont understand why people say you need higher test then deca for your boys to work fine.
All you need to do is be injecting at least the same amount of test your body produces normally, anyways update on my progress.

Had the 3rd shot today, so been on this cycle for 2 weeks, also took some epistane but off it now. Have put on 7lbs already and added weight to my lifts all round.
Obviously alot is water but I waiting for about 5th weeks to see how things really progress.

Anyways I have one problem, I have no HCG, i am trying my hardest to get some but very doubtfull. I have clomid/arimidex/nolvadex but will start up another thread on this topic as im a bit worried about my PCT.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah im running the test 2 weeks longer.

It doesnt matter if i was running 10grams of deca a week, cuz im also taking 200mg a week of test, so my libidio will still be higher than what it would be natural. Hence why I dont understand why people say you need higher test then deca for your boys to work fine.
All you need to do is be injecting at least the same amount of test your body produces normally, anyways update on my progress.
not true. I dont know what made you think that you could run as much deca as you want as long as test intake is more than natural production..... :think:

when you orgasm you release alot of prolactin this makes you not want to go again. Well...deca increases the same thing so hence the libido loss from it. If you ran 10g a week of deca ill guarantee you wont have libido and no chance of getting it up.

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
well there you go, thanks pistonpump, finally someone actually answered my question.
But then how does more test counteract this extra prolactin being produced?