Cutter- Masteron, Var, Winny, EQ, T3, Albuterol

hopper

Awards
205lbs
about 20% bf

Masteron- 100 mg eod for 9 weeks

Var- 60 mg ed for 9 weeks

winny- 50mg per day while on t3

EQ- 450 mg per week while on t3 (just had some extra thought id throw it in for catabolism while on t3, helps with the cardio too.)

t3- 5 weeks 25 for 5 days 50 for 5d 75 for 5d and so on.

Albuterol- 24mg per day For first 6 weeks

6-oxo- 5 caps per day while on EQ

PCT- nolva 4-5 weeks 20mg per day

Nine weeks total length. Going to run the t3 at the beginning of the cycle. Ill start in a bit, just waiting for my var to come. Pretty good lookin cycle to me. What do you guys think?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty good looking cycle but have you ever tried dieting? :)

Leave the EQ out. Also I might not start the var until week 4 or 5.

hopper

Awards
of course iv tried dieing. I got down to 8% bf one time without supplements of any kind, but after my recent bulk i am, as you can see, much larger.

Why would you toss the Eq if you dont mind me asking?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
of course iv tried dieing. I got down to 8% bf one time without supplements of any kind, but after my recent bulk i am, as you can see, much larger.

Why would you toss the Eq if you dont mind me asking?
EQ gets better the longer you run it. So 9 weeks would have some benefit but saving it for an 18 week cycle would be even better.

Plus thats a pretty effective cycle with just mast/var/winny alone.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
eq raises my appetite, also wouldn't run the var and whinny together. im not abig fan of whinny but in this case because there is no test i would use it for the first 4 weeks then switch to the var to get really ripped.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ever consider prop/tren/winny or prop/tren/mast?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ever consider prop/tren/winny or prop/tren/mast?

Prop/Tren/Winny was the most succesful cycle i have ever ran, i must have cut atleast 3% bf while gaining a good 12-15 lbs in 12 weeks.

hopper

Awards
EQ gets better the longer you run it. So 9 weeks would have some benefit but saving it for an 18 week cycle would be even better.

Plus thats a pretty effective cycle with just mast/var/winny alone.

But here is the thing, I have one left over vial of eq and it expires feb 2009, and I dont plan to do a cycle that soon again after this one, so if i dont use it it now it will go to waste.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
But here is the thing, I have one left over vial of eq and it expires feb 2009, and I dont plan to do a cycle that soon again after this one, so if i dont use it it now it will go to waste.
one vial isnt enough to utilize the compound. EQ needs to be run 12+ weeks @ 400-600mg per week

so either get more, or just get rid of it

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Expiration" is pretty subjective also. Its not just all the sudden going to stop working come feb 2009.