Pro Hormones that cause hairloss

FATGUY

FATGUY

Awards
Could someone tell me which Pro Hormones cause hairloss. Would PheraPlex be one of them. I want to do another cycle but my hair is thin allready.

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
im blad mate- im bloody huge tho- girls love it so i wouldnt worry, shave it all off and get pinning

Stryfe

Stryfe

Awards
Could someone tell me which Pro Hormones cause hairloss. Would PheraPlex be one of them. I want to do another cycle but my hair is thin allready.
Well, every pro-hormone CAN cause hairloss. but some are much harsher than others. I know that Havoc and Epistane are known for causing hairloss.

I can't tell you that PheraPlex isn't going to make you lose hair, cause I'm sure that a little will be lost throughout ANY pro-hormone cycle.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Any steroid can cause hairloss theoretically; it has to do with how much DHT is in your system vs. how genetically predisposed to balding you already are. So f you're overly concerned with hairloss, avoid DHT derivatives. Very generally speaking, these are the steroids labeled as androgens.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Any steroid can cause hairloss theoretically; it has to do with how much DHT is in your system vs. how genetically predisposed to balding you already are. So f you're overly concerned with hairloss, avoid DHT derivatives. Very generally speaking, these are the steroids labeled as androgens.
TRUE:goodpost:

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Halo and Bold are the safest for hair

ANY PH can cause hairloss if you're prone to it, but we can say that Epi/Havoc, Phera, Orastan/Furazadrol and 1-AD are very harsh on hair, and probably Halodrol and Bold are the safest for hair.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
It isnt the prohormone itself that causes the hair loss, it is the propensity of the compounds to convert to estrogen/DHT. Get yourself on a solid DHT/anti-aromatose and you should be fine

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Furuza is harsh on the hair? I thought it wasn't because it didn't bind strongly to the AR?

Sent from my M860 using Tapatalk

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who said it doesn't bind strongly to the androgen receptor? i've never heard that.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I also heard that furuza doesnt bind strongly to the AR. Thats why I used it and had no problems with hairloss. Then again, I use propecia full time to stave off the inevitable. When running a cycle I usually judge it by the itchiness of my scalp. I figure this is the propecia working in overtime to fight the DHT. Either way, I always find that nizoral is a good insurance when on cycle.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I'll find the thread, but I read it on here.

Also, the first time I used it I had no scalp itchiness, but the second time I had serious itchiness and shedding, but there were other androgens in the cycle.

Just trying to figure this all out.

syphon80

Awards
MPB runs rampant in my genetics, my hairline is losing the battle. But im using Laser comb, nizoral and toco-8 religiously..
Ive ran 2 cycles of Halodrol (pp's version and halovar) and I suffered zero shedding due to them, so its safe to say Halo is fine. Im about to run a cycle of Androshred(SD) and hopefully will sufer no shedding.

Funny thing is I tried Natadrol (Lg's all natural Natty booster) and after 2 weeks was shedding more than ever, had to stop.

Just do whatever it takes to fight the losing battle :p

DieselAddict

DieselAddict

Awards
stay away from andro's. epistane made me wake up in the mornings with a huge amount of hair on my pillow. loved epi and wish it wasnt so harsh on hair or i would love to run it again. probably trying a hdrol cycle next it seems to be pretty safe for hair.