Epistane... Testicle Pain

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I'm currently taking 40mg of Epistane a day.

The last two days I've had severe discomfort in my testicles. Not sure if this is from the Epistane? I'm assuming it has something to do with it, as I've had nothing else happen to cause such pain.

It hurts excruciatingly bad when I try to run or do any exercise that requires movement in that area.

Any thoughts on what's going on/what I can do?

Thanks

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
No... they seem a tiny bit smaller... not much though

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well I am not sure it is the Epistane.

BUT to be on the safe side I would stop all together. What makes me think it is not is that it hurts different while doing different things.

It sounds like it COULD be some sort of hernia. When anyone used the word excruciatingly to explain pain I would definitely say go see a Dr and let him know what you have been doing.

CROWLER

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
soreness

It sounds like to me that your nuts are falling off. You better catch them on the way down. Bro u better see a doctor asap. No playin around and waiting

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Slight testicular pain is normal, however I dont think excruciating pain is. I would discontinue the cycle. Health comes first for me. If the pain continues see a doctor IMO.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I was thinking it could be a hernia.

I will go see a Doctor today and let him know I'm on Epistane and go from there.

Thanks guys

zlatan8

Awards
Hi i finished my cycle with epi (i take havoc but it is the same) and i don't have any testicular problem..
How many days are you on cycle?
If you see a little balls i suppose you are levels HPTA is very very low. In my opinion or you will stop your cycle or you will trt decrease your dosage (30 mg)....

FATGUY

FATGUY

Awards
I get testicle pain when someone kicks me in the nuts. Anyone know why?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The groin area is very likely to be herniated. Muscles grow faster than connective tissue as well as the fact that when cycling hormones your strength goes up and you life more. I had brutal groin pain when on PH's like the tissue was stretched or strained. Mind you i also went from squatting 205 to 425 in two months of seperate cycles of M1T, bad stuff.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That can definitely be from hernia, or a pulled/stressed muscle in that region. Get it checked out. If its not a hernia you may just need to take it easy from lifting real heavy for a few months. If it is, you may need surgery.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Stopped the Epistane and about 1-2 days after stopping that pain went away.

Sucks... I was actually getting pretty swollen from only a week of usage.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
its the epi...i had terrible nut pains like i had been kicked except I couldn't pin point the exact area...is was just a general ache almost like i had stomach cramps in my lower region.

I would take 1 ibuprofen and it would completely subside. I think this is a sign of your nuts shutting down. I fought through it the whole cycle. Gained a total of 12lbs upper body only which is insane. I think Im just extremely responsive to epi. Immediately upon PCT pain went away.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I experienced testicle pain as well on epi, so i think it's normal, but it didn't hurt so bad that i couldn't do anything..

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I experienced testicle pain as well on epi, so i think it's normal, but it didn't hurt so bad that i couldn't do anything..
I think theres somthing to be said when your balls hurt. Would you have to drop dead or have a limb walk away before you acknowledge a potential issue? prevention is the best medicine and if your body talks to you, listen to the warning signs. If you go to the doc and he clears you then maybe, but cmon my balls hurt your balls hurt were on compounds and theres two of us so its "normal".

Its always nice to get away with speeding and its not a problem until you kill somone get hurt or get caught and people always get pissed when they get caught.

Here you are potentially hurting yourself and trying to pretend its ok and find rediculous reasons to get away with it. I dont want to have to be smarter so ill pretend what im doing is "normal" when my better judgement tells me that my balls HURT and its not "normal" because they dont always hurt.

Not only is it silly to risk your own health to varying degrees however minor they may be, but you are a representation of your age group, activity of choice and a peer to someone.

If i wore muscle shirts in the community and told people my balls hurt from the pills i take imagine the sterotypes i would be feeding.

When people die or get hurt there are rules and regulations put in place because someone didnt pay attention do the obvious or stop doing somthing rediculous.

"this coffee is hot do not pour on genitals"
"in other news a nfl lineman dropped dead in training practice doctors blame the drug ephedrine and his large frame."
"do not run with tooth brush in your mouth"......

Now im sure the epistane has something to that effect on the bottle and may in the future have to become illegal or have a warning that says "if your balls hurt then discontinue", before some will pay attention.

I imagine its inconvenient to stop a cycle, it will hinder gains and progress, its expensive to waste 20 pills and you cant reuse them for another cycle.
ITS YOUR BODY AND YOUR BALLS HURT, SO STOP!
Not only do you potentially risk your self but provide a pretense to make everybody look bad because of negligence.

On the other hand you could be fine, completely unaltered and unharmed.
The pain you have could be from another source either way it should be look at and taken very seriously until otherwise instructed by informed educated medical staff.

But at what point have you stopped caring about your body and health and become obsessed with vanity to the point where the object you wish to enhance gets injured or hurt in the process, maybe.

But do you want to be the guy who lost his balls and was the reason they had to put "stop if your balls hurt" on the label?
:toofunny:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I think theres somthing to be said when your balls hurt. Would you have to drop dead or have a limb walk away before you acknowledge a potential issue? prevention is the best medicine and if your body talks to you, listen to the warning signs. If you go to the doc and he clears you then maybe, but cmon my balls hurt your balls hurt were on compounds and theres two of us so its "normal".

Its always nice to get away with speeding and its not a problem until you kill somone get hurt or get caught and people always get pissed when they get caught.

Here you are potentially hurting yourself and trying to pretend its ok and find rediculous reasons to get away with it. I dont want to have to be smarter so ill pretend what im doing is "normal" when my better judgement tells me that my balls HURT and its not "normal" because they dont always hurt.

Not only is it silly to risk your own health to varying degrees however minor they may be, but you are a representation of your age group, activity of choice and a peer to someone.

If i wore muscle shirts in the community and told people my balls hurt from the pills i take imagine the sterotypes i would be feeding.

When people die or get hurt there are rules and regulations put in place because someone didnt pay attention do the obvious or stop doing somthing rediculous.

"this coffee is hot do not pour on genitals"
"in other news a nfl lineman dropped dead in training practice doctors blame the drug ephedrine and his large frame."
"do not run with tooth brush in your mouth"......

Now im sure the epistane has something to that effect on the bottle and may in the future have to become illegal or have a warning that says "if your balls hurt then discontinue", before some will pay attention.

I imagine its inconvenient to stop a cycle, it will hinder gains and progress, its expensive to waste 20 pills and you cant reuse them for another cycle.
ITS YOUR BODY AND YOUR BALLS HURT, SO STOP!
Not only do you potentially risk your self but provide a pretense to make everybody look bad because of negligence.

On the other hand you could be fine, completely unaltered and unharmed.
The pain you have could be from another source either way it should be look at and taken very seriously until otherwise instructed by informed educated medical staff.

But at what point have you stopped caring about your body and health and become obsessed with vanity to the point where the object you wish to enhance gets injured or hurt in the process, maybe.

But do you want to be the guy who lost his balls and was the reason they had to put "stop if your balls hurt" on the label?
:toofunny:

wow.

I just started a cycle again 3 days ago and I have a minor uncomfort in my nuts.....y would I have any reason to stop if its not bothering me? People don't stop when they have back pumps, hairloss, low libido...its simply a side effect, probably your nuts beginning to atrophy.

Its is severe pain thats another story, but many people have nut aches on compounds

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
wow.

I just started a cycle again 3 days ago and I have a minor uncomfort in my nuts.....y would I have any reason to stop if its not bothering me? People don't stop when they have back pumps, hairloss, low libido...its simply a side effect, probably your nuts beginning to atrophy.

Its is severe pain thats another story, but many people have nut aches on compounds
Well then you missed the point completely. Carry on as you are the only one who has to live in that body. Im fascinated by this obsession ever present that i once shared. I hope you are well.