pct

hopeful

Awards
what is a good pct??? actually the best one.....and how much would it cost?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
are u fuking kidding me? its called SEARCH...this is a very very common question. what compounds are u running?

P.S. no pricing allowed

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is a good pct??? actually the best one.....and how much would it cost?
Hi Bro

Alot depends on what compound you are running and for how long. What are your stats and lifting experience? What are you planning on running? More info and I maybe able to lend you a hand. Good luck bro.

hopeful

Awards
i was thinking about novadex xt....i am new to this and i want to make sure i do it right.....so sorry to post no.1.....you sure no how to welcome new users/weightlifters with no experience into the game...and by the way, i figured asking people with experience with this would be better than just looking stuff up.so technically i am "searching"

dice404

Awards
i was thinking about novadex xt....i am new to this and i want to make sure i do it right.....so sorry to post no.1.....you sure no how to welcome new users/weightlifters with no experience into the game...and by the way, i figured asking people with experience with this would be better than just looking stuff up.so technically i am "searching"

If you want help you need to bring something to the table.

This gets asked so many times each day it's rediculous.

Search "nolvadex" aka tamoxifen citrate. NOT novedex xt. outline your pct, then ask us to check it out for you. If you give us something to work with, we'd all be more than happy to help.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
If you want help you need to bring something to the table.

This gets asked so many times each day it's rediculous.

Search "nolvadex" aka tamoxifen citrate. NOT novedex xt. outline your pct, then ask us to check it out for you. If you give us something to work with, we'd all be more than happy to help.
word!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
dude use the advanced search option, type in the compound your going to use, then search only in the post cycle therapy section. that way your not looking long.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok bro a little confused are you just running 6 oxo or is 6 oxo going to be your pct product for something else your running let me know and I will try to help you out. Also here is a good read.

http://www.otcpct.com

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about use decabolen.....

yea bout that,,,, not for your first time

and you still have some growing to do, how long u been stuck at your weight

lifting and cycle experience

Hdrol and Epi and Bold are good first timers, even 3AD

search a little on what you want to run, and if there are more questions we will all help

hopeful

Awards
yea bout that,,,, not for your first time

and you still have some growing to do, how long u been stuck at your weight

lifting and cycle experience

Hdrol and Epi and Bold are good first timers, even 3AD

search a little on what you want to run, and if there are more questions we will all help
i have been stuck at my weight for about 2 years now and i have only been lifting for about a month....never been on a cycle....i am 21 and i eat a lot.....i am currently taking 3 servings of true mass a day and supercharge as pre-workout...and have gotten only moderate gains

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I thought we discussed this via PM and decided you are WAY to inexperienced to be using steroids?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
basic protein, weight gainers, food, food, food, food, and creatine.

but seriously wanna try juice after a month?

sorry rugger didnt realized you spoke to him bout it.

hopeful

Awards
basic protein, weight gainers, food, food, food, food, and creatine.

but seriously wanna try juice after a month?

sorry rugger didnt realized you spoke to him bout it.

thank you for all the help

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i have been stuck at my weight for about 2 years now and i have only been lifting for about a month....never been on a cycle....i am 21 and i eat a lot.....i am currently taking 3 servings of true mass a day and supercharge as pre-workout...and have gotten only moderate gains
lifting for a month huh? so you want to live the lifestyle but don't want to earn it? that is exactly what it sounds like. you can take that anyway you want. it also sounds like your completely close minded to any advise that is not exactly what you want to hear....so why ask? stop wasting your time typing all this, and just go and do whatever it is you want to do..........hopefull is a good user name.

hopeful

Awards
lifting for a month huh? so you want to live the lifestyle but don't want to earn it? that is exactly what it sounds like. you can take that anyway you want. it also sounds like your completely close minded to any advise that is not exactly what you want to hear....so why ask? stop wasting your time typing all this, and just go and do whatever it is you want to do..........hopefull is a good user name.

lol...i am not taking the compound and I am listening to what advice is giving that is why i was asking...all the advice given was taken seriously and now i am trying just a diet and working out regularly.....so get over yourself